US Border Crisis

This is probably done so some liberal judge won't release him back onto the streets.
It also likely happens all across the USA. It's absolute lunacy that this multi-tiered level of strategic dishonesty has to be implemented just so that "justice" can be somewhat delivered without alerting the programming of brainwashed/deranged/actually racist people with the unfortunate authority to decide the fate of a person.

GX2F11hWgAApWLQ

Edit.

Not sure if this is the right thread but here we are

Eric Adams the nyc mayor, was indicted about an hour ago for apparent campaign finance fraud, apparently took money from the Turkish government in exchange for a Turkish consulate in Manhattan.

Adams says it’s because he spoke out against unlimited immigration recently and this is his punishment

My other thought is he maybe has ties to Diddy and is one of the first dominos to fall.

Regardless, as a New Yorker I have full confidence that he will be replaced by the most corrupt/incompetent/globalist (((stooge))) that the city can find. Basically the second coming of deBlassio. I’m absolutely convinced of this

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right thread but here we are

Eric Adams the nyc mayor, was indicted about an hour ago for apparent campaign finance fraud, apparently took money from the Turkish government in exchange for a Turkish consulate in Manhattan.

Adams says it’s because he spoke out against unlimited immigration recently and this is his punishment

My other thought is he maybe has ties to Diddy and is one of the first dominos to fall.

Regardless, as a New Yorker I have full confidence that he will be replaced by the most corrupt/incompetent/globalist (((stooge))) that the city can find. Basically the second coming of deBlassio. I’m absolutely convinced of this

Adams gave Diddy the key to the city last year, so they have at least some connection.

Adams isn't perfect, he's still a democrat, but he strikes me as an "old school New York" type, relatively sensible and based, and willing to speak out against immigration. He's signaling he's not going to resign or step down - we'll see what happens.

I imagine they've been trying to get rid of him for some time for not towing the globalist line. Maybe the Diddy fall was the last straw.

Meanwhile, as you say, his potential replacement is the worst kind of soy boy communist/globalist.

Back