US Border Crisis

That’s my point. The great replacement theory isn’t mainstream. Despite Anders Breivik going on his rampage and inspiring several copycat attacks, most are unaware of what is going on.
Media has been attacking "The Great Replacement" conspiracy theory in a negative light to shut down the discussion. And the sheep will believe whatever the media says - i.e., "The Great Replacement" is not real.

at what point can the average normie use their own brain to ignore the media about this?
When they unplug their TV box and throw out the magazines, newspapers, etc. And stop enrolling children in Liberal-run public Marxism schools.

Propaganda.jpg

ims23uus68o11.jpg

What is the best response to “stolen land” argument.

Libcucks will attempt justifying immigrating because white people “stole land” but the people in this country weren’t even unified.

I’m just putting it out for the forum.

Libcucks will attempt justifying immigrating because white people “stole land” but the people in this country weren’t even unified.

"Stole" is the incorrect term. They didn't sneak in, grab it, and run out the door with it. Using this term is disingenuous, so point this out. The land was conquered, just like all land in human history has been conquered. And if you are going to chastise one group for playing by the rules, then you have to chastise all groups, and in that case, you have no moral outrage towards the conquerors.

Back in the day, it was still acceptible in all human cultures to conquer land. The indians certainly did it. They used to capture their enemies and have ceremonies where they cut their enemies' hearts out. Then they used their enemies' heads for a game that's sort of a cross between football and basketball.

None of the cultures in the new world had reached the bronze age when Europeans arrived. Even after a couple of centuries, the indians were not able or willing to modernize, the way others did like the Japanese or Hawaians. There's no way modern people were just going to leave a continent for a few million primitives to live a hunter gatherer lifestyle when the land was clearly ripe for development.

Europeans hold legitimate title to their new world lands by right of conquest.

Well, they (BIPOCS) didn't exactly get here by their own volition. ((Somebody's)) with Tapeworm Characteristics seemed to send out Invitation letters to them and even offered to pick them up on the Host's dime and bring em inside the Party!

Who could that be?🤔

Well, they (BIPOCS) didn't exactly get here by their own volition. ((Somebody's)) with Tapeworm Characteristics seemed to send out Invitation letters to them and even offered to pick them up on the Host's dime and bring em inside the Party!

Who could that be?🤔

George Soros

Back in the day, it was still acceptible in all human cultures to conquer land. The indians certainly did it. They used to capture their enemies and have ceremonies where they cut their enemies' hearts out. Then they used their enemies' heads for a game that's sort of a cross between football and basketball.

None of the cultures in the new world had reached the bronze age when Europeans arrived. Even after a couple of centuries, the indians were not able or willing to modernize, the way others did like the Japanese or Hawaians. There's no way modern people were just going to leave a continent for a few million primitives to live a hunter gatherer lifestyle when the land was clearly ripe for development.

Europeans hold legitimate title to their new world lands by right of conquest.
So the Mexicans and Latin Americans hold that legitimate title since that is what they are doing?

So the Mexicans and Latin Americans hold that legitimate title since that is what they are doing?
If the Whites don't rise up and stop it, then the Mestizos will take over the land mass that is the USA. And until someone comes a long and takes it from them, which will likely be China or Russia one day, then it will be theirs.

It is all a racial war, the Texas-Mexican war was simply a racial war. The Whites won and took Texas from the Mestizos who fought under the Mexican flag. Now the Mestizos are being invited here and are taking the land back and then some through population replacement.

I don't know if Whites will rise up and fight back in the USA. I have my doubts and recently I have been getting more serious about moving to Europe. The men in Europe are starting to rise up and fight back, while the men in the USA use the 2A as their crutch and "as long as they come legally" Trumpisms.

If the Mestizos do take the USA, I would give it 50 years max before either China or Russia, depending on who is stronger by then, to come and take the land from them. If it is the Chinese, I doubt they will be so kindhearted on them. I doubt the Chinese would see much use in keeping them around, unless they want slave labor to work the fields/mines, but by then drones will likely be too advanced to need human labor.

What surprises me is how many Asians are still moving to the USA. There is no way the USA is better than the countries they come from and even if it were slightly better, you are throwing away 6,000 years of your families history and traditions for a country with little to no future. What are you thinking? You are smart, high IQ, intelligent people, why would you throw away 6,000 years of history and language and culture to come to this hellhole and raise your kids in this immoral and disgusting society? Just for a house with an extra bedroom and a nicer car? WTF?

Last edited:
What surprises me is how many Asians are still moving to the USA. There is no way the USA is better than the countries they come from and even if it were slightly better, you are throwing away 6,000 years of your families history and traditions for a country with little to no future. What are you thinking? You are smart, high IQ, intelligent people, why would you throw away 6,000 years of history and language and culture to come to this hellhole and raise your kids in this immoral and disgusting society? Just for a house with an extra bedroom and a nicer car? WTF?
If they maintain a colonial mindset and remain insular they would not necessarily need to throw away their history.

If they maintain a colonial mindset and remain insular they would not necessarily need to throw away their history.
The ones that come here, sure. Their kids and on forward will have less and less attachment to their home culture and within a few generations they will be another no-identity blob of humanity with no culture or history.

Back