• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Tucker Carlson Thread

Is there a backdoor (generally speaking, one could argue everything has one in some capacity, given the extent of the person of interest) with Telegram? Rather, is it the best of the available? I'm hoping so, since I've also always liked it better.

Tucker went on JRE. 3 hour interview.

(((YouTube))) is clearly throttling the number of Views.

Tucker has gone deep into a Rabbit Hole, thanks to Alex Jones' bad influence. 👀 He is really starting to get into Conspiracy Theory stuff like what happened to Nixon, which he talked about in this JRE segment.

Full text
TUCKER: NIXON'S REMOVAL WAS A DEEPSTATE COUP

“Nixon was taken out by the FBI and CIA, with the help of Bob Woodward.

Woodward, was a Washington Post reporter who had been a naval intelligence officer working in the in the Nixon White House.

He'd never been a journalist at all and somehow he gets the biggest story in the history of the Washington Post.

Who was his main source for Watergate? Oh, the number two guy at the FBI.

That's a deep state coup.

Bob Woodward was a tool of secret power, which is the most threatening kind."

Source: The Joe Rogan Experience

(((YouTube))) is clearly throttling the number of Views.

Tucker has gone deep into a Rabbit Hole, thanks to Alex Jones' bad influence. 👀 He is really starting to get into Conspiracy Theory stuff like what happened to Nixon, which he talked about in this JRE segment.

Full text

Perhaps it is the algos, but Nixon seems to be a hot topic these days. This can only be a good thing, as it stands to remind people that no matter the popular vote, the deep state puts into power whoever they wish - even unelected fools.

Nixon should be required studies for any high school.

On youtube PowerfulJRE interview is at 5.2 million views.

Up to 7 million views on YouTube. I listened to it on a podcast so I'm not included in the 7m. I'm curious the total number of unique listens that are hearing these truths for the first time. It has to be in the 10s of millions. Such a much bigger microphone than any "mainstream media" outlets.

Tucker went on JRE. 3 hour interview.

The symbolism in this interview was off the scale.

I know that people don't necessary like topics like Symbolism but.. all I will say is Tucker severely creeped me out here.

Despite having more money than most of us could comprehend and no employer to satisfy Tucker gets more and more normie in his content every day.
CIA Project blue beam? Check.
CIA Alex Jones (the Rothschilds are on our side! Bush committed 9-11! The Saudis and the Chi-coms run Hollywood! Old British money runs Washington!)) that shabbosgoy Alex Jones? Check.

For everything he gives - Watergate was a deep state coup, something that has been reported time and again and ignored - he takes something away...
Paraphrasing but "Alex Jones must be a psychic channeling something Because HOW ELSE could he have known that September 11th was coming? I mean how else? he's a psychic!"
Well.. Alex jones lied about 9-11 many times Tucker, but CIA Alex is a big fan of blaming the CIA for all things including 9-11 (the CIA is run at the top by boss-jews) rather than the actual jewish culprits.
Just as you, CIA Tucker, like to blame the CIA for Kenendy's murder and for Watergate - but never blame Kennedys Murder or WaterGate or 9-11 on the real do-ers, Israel and the Jews...

Here is a guy who is Old Money, whose dad was not only a US Ambassador, but also on the CIA Walll of fame in Langley and here is a guy who has the name, the fame, the money to say exactly what he thinks - and instead he gets more and more normie/wacko with every passing week.
His interview with Pavel Durov was hard to stomach given the claims that Durov made.
But that's most interviews Tucker has done in recent times
(CIA Tucker interviews CIA Andrew Tate in his well appointed house in Romania -because Tate is under 'house arrest' because nothing about Tate rings true. You or I would be in actual jail. CIA Tucker with a CIA Dad acts surprised and confused that his interviewee - also - has a CIA Dad.
Tate claims that "look at me, a black man from Marsh Farm Estate in Luton! I never had a chance!" and Tucker just knitted his brows and nodded along?
****lets try this again shall we? You are half jewish (mother) and half CIA (father) with lots of people ready to give you an avuncular hand in your chosen future career.. Tate:"I never had a chance!" Tucker: "who was your Dad? Oh wow! oh you never had a chance!" LOL

My respect for Tucker Carlson has gone down and down in recent years.

How could Alex Jones predict 9/11? Tucker says Alex Jones was on tape predicting 9/11. Can anybody comment more details about it?

Back