• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Off-Topic and Random Thoughts Thread(Anything Goes!)

Very strange news. Could it be the next plandemic?
I can see it now. It starts out being called the Grand Canyon Flu, but then they determine that is racist, and come up with some new jumble of syllables to name it, like havnahbles-47, or something along those lines.

I can see it now. It starts out being called the Grand Canyon Flu, but then they determine that is racist, and come up with some new jumble of syllables to name it, like havnahbles-47, or something along those lines.
Prison guards from Rikers Island on a team building trip to Grand Canyon in June. In August, Trump dies in jail from unknown illness. Sorry, my tin foil hat needs some recalibration and asjustments.

Prison guards from Rikers Island on a team building trip to Grand Canyon in June. In August, Trump dies in jail from unknown illness. Sorry, my tin foil hat needs some recalibration and asjustments.
I don't get the opportunity to use the tinfoil hat reaction much, so I had to use it here.

However, your scenario is perfectly plausible. Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility at this time.

Every time I go to the car wash I'm amazed that I can expertly steer the left two wheels of my car onto that slim, little ramp so the automated system can take over. Not once have I messed it up. And I always feel so proud as I think to myself, "Yup, nailed it again."

And yet, everyone else seems to be just as good at it as I am. You'd think that there'd be that one person in front of you who screws it up and the guy who looks like he belongs on an airport tarmac giving the hand signals would be screaming, "No, no! You're offline! Backup! Backup! You're gonna have to do it over!"

And yet I've never seen that scenario take place.

I'm on team stick, as are most of the commenters

Two words:

Sticks rock.

Indeed...

the lord of the rings adventure GIF

You have my sword...

and my axe..

and my stick.

"Weapon!" 😁

"Hi-ya!"

So, come join us. We are... Stick Nation

Sincerely,

Gandalf,
OG Stick Legend
(Rocks shall not pass)

lord of the rings laughing GIF

The less one has to interact with them the better. Many of them are galvanized, self-admitted devil worshipers. Both tortured and torturous to be around.

For whatever it's worth I've observed that trans men(woman to man) have better energy than trans women(man to woman).

To be honest, as a driver I'd take a quiet trans person over a "cis" 19 year old zoomer who can't stop scrolling on his tiktok.

Have you ever noticed that music sounds different when your environment changes? I just moved to another state in the US, and I've realized that some songs on my playlist seem to fit better with a new geographic background. I wish I had a better way of putting that, but you get the point.

Have you ever noticed that music sounds different when your environment changes? I just moved to another state in the US, and I've realized that some songs on my playlist seem to fit better with a new geographic background. I wish I had a better way of putting that, but you get the point.
It's all about the mood. I like cruising around at night listening to 50's doo wop and rock and roll. Something about it just feels right.

Music also sounds a lot more powerful if you go several weeks without masturbating.

Back