The Jewish Question (JQ)

"The Ashkenazi Jewish population represents a unique population for study because of its short (less than 1,000-year) history and limited population. This history results in a more uniform genetic background in which to identify disease-related variants." (wait...I thought they were supposed to be the Hebrews of the OT... :rolleyes:).

Last edited:

"The Ashkenazi Jewish population represents a unique population for study because of its short (less than 1,000-year) history and limited population. This history results in a more uniform genetic background in which to identify disease-related variants." (wait...I thought they were supposed to be the Hebrews of the OT... :rolleyes:).
People, medically trained and not alike, would act surprised when you would talk about how there literally is a dedicated form of teaching of genetic mutations that predispose to all manner of diseases, but mostly cancers, in medical school. They don't make it some sort of class any thoughtful or non-stupid person recognizes the pattern of "Ashkenazi jewish" references coming up over and over again. Breast cancers, psychiatric things, brain matter components, etc. The tenuous nature of this inbreeding and many mental or IQ increases has major tradeoffs, is the point.

They're not disproportionately more handsome though.
It's also weird that they choose the "we're still around" explanation as opposed to the "We've been winnowed down to a very small portion of what we ever were, and we seem to consistently get smacked down and exiled". But never a "I wonder why."

Thoughts on this guys take?

This actually covers a lot of answers I’ve given to where Judaism comes from. I’ve never seen Jew as a race because there are some Semitic Jews who might have ancestry in Judea, there are Mediterranean Jews, and there are White white Jews. Not a lot of redheads running around in 1000 BC Levant. It’s more like a family of peoples who wanted to keep a distinct identity for whatever reason and not assimilate into the principalities of the world. As I’ve said in this thread, what we call Judaism comes not from the Temple and prophets, but from self proclaimed sages in 400s 500s Iraq. However Islam rose in the 600s 700s. This blog is proposing that Judaism expanded as an unaligned 3rd way. Which if you look at the geography makes total sense. The people whose ancestors practiced Judaism came from the fault line between the Muslims and Christian worlds.

Most Jews are Sephardim or Ashkenazim. Sephardim came from the borderland between the Catholic lands of Castille, Aragon, and Portugal and the Caliphate of Cordoba. The Ashkenazim came from a land where you had the recently christianized Slavs and Nords on one side, and on the other the steppe states like the Golden Horde, Volga Bulgaria, and Sibir. All were recently Islamized. Judaism probably was a great way to be happy merchants and not take a side in the never ending wars these people fought against each other.

Last edited:
Thoughts on this guys take?

This actually covers a lot of answers I’ve given to where Judaism comes from. I’ve never seen Jew as a race because there are some Semitic Jews who might have ancestry in Judea, there are Mediterranean Jews, and there are White white Jews. Not a lot of redheads running around in 1000 BC Levant. It’s more like a family of peoples who wanted to keep a distinct identity for whatever reason and not assimilate into the principalities of the world. As I’ve said in this thread, what we call Judaism comes not from the Temple and prophets, but from self proclaimed sages in 400s 500s Iraq. However Islam rose in the 600s 700s. This blog is proposing that Judaism expanded as an unaligned 3rd way. Which if you look at the geography makes total sense. The people whose ancestors practiced Judaism came from the fault line between the Muslims and Christian worlds.

Most Jews are Sephardim or Ashkenazim. Sephardim came from the borderland between the Catholic lands of Castille, Aragon, and Portugal and the Caliphate of Cordoba. The Ashkenazim came from a land where you had the recently christianized Slavs and Nords on one side, and on the other the steppe states like the Golden Horde, Volga Bulgaria, and Sibir. All were recently Islamized. Judaism probably was a great way to be happy merchants and not take a side in the never ending wars these people fought against each other.
This doesn't explain why they hate Christ so much. If Jews originate purely from these random groups of people that later converted, they would have no attachment to what happened in Jerusalem hundreds of years ago. They would be more like the Muslims. But they hate Him so much, and their Talmud says horrible things about our Lord. Their entire religion is based on a denial of Christ as the Jewish Messiah.

I think it is much more likely that these modern Jews descend from the Pharisees who killed Christ. And they brought their hatred and wretchedness along with them, later on mixing with other groups such as the Slavs and Germanics and pulling them into the synagogue of satan. Perhaps genetically the majority of the modern Ashkenazi DNA is European, but there must be a strong Judaic element and that spiritual inheritance from the Pharisees is fundamental to their community.

This doesn't explain why they hate Christ so much. If Jews originate purely from these random groups of people that later converted, they would have no attachment to what happened in Jerusalem hundreds of years ago. They would be more like the Muslims. But they hate Him so much, and their Talmud says horrible things about our Lord. Their entire religion is based on a denial of Christ as the Jewish Messiah.

I think it is much more likely that these modern Jews descend from the Pharisees who killed Christ. And they brought their hatred and wretchedness along with them, later on mixing with other groups such as the Slavs and Germanics and pulling them into the synagogue of satan. Perhaps genetically the majority of the modern Ashkenazi DNA is European, but there must be a strong Judaic element and that spiritual inheritance from the Pharisees is fundamental to their community.
I blame the Talmud which was written by the synagogue of Satan. Keep in mind that thing was written in Iraq during what’s called the Sassanian Empire. This is a remanent of a remanent coping and seething out in the Babylonian desert while Christianity got bigger and bigger and already had grand cathedrals by the time the Talmud was finished. These early medieval sages were the heirs of the Pharisees and they poisoned the minds of these random groups that later converted. Christ called the Pharisees the synagogue of Satan for a reason. These sages’ teachings are poison. I’ve spent some time with the Talmud and it’s a very asinine, up its own back end collection of texts.

-edit- I’m not immune from talking out my own back end but here’s what I see as darn good evidence for this theory. Yiddish is mutually intelligible with German. I have ethnic extraction. We got some terms and phrases in Italian and Arabic we throw around. Wouldn’t Yiddish and Ladino be loaded with Aramaic slang and have the “hand gestures” like an English speaking Italian American had left over from generations earlier? A Yiddish speaker in a shetle just doesn’t have the continuity you’d see in a migration so yeah, they’re randos that got tricked by the talmud sages. I kind of feel bad for them, but Christs promise is the same to them that it is me.

Last edited:
Back