• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

Thanks to the Jews, a human being CANNOT have a non-approved public opinion and work for a corporation at the same time.

Of course this concept is ludicrous and completely antithetical to everything that America is about and it's all because of the Jews.

The Jewish organizations that dox, threaten and ruin anyone financially who criticizes them are nothing but demonic gangsters worthy of continued derision.

Thanks Jews!
I have to say, even though I had already known before that America was controlled by zionists, the recent events, all the doxxing, cancelling, shutting people up, censorship had been quite an eye opener, things are right in your face now and all masks came off. Mystery deep state shadowy elites that had been shutting people up for years are coming out into the sunlight some, they don't feel like they need to hide anymore, with all the power they bought

Republucan party pretty had much stopped existing to me given their strong Israel support, I know now who is their owner, and Fox news and even places like Infowars and Zerohedge clearly being outright owned by the zionists. DeSantis became nobody to me after he turned out to be just another zionist shill. It's crazy, open the news and it says that nobody-who thieving "billionaire" Ackman says he "lost confidence" in Harvard president like he ows it, clearly a signal to his brethen where to direct attention to next. Zionist billionaires openly run the place

Last edited:
ec37cbe2a4ea52f5.jpeg

000b71e7bc5fbd96.jpeg

Overton window keeps shifting

He's smart. He's frontrunning his enemies and preventing them from crafting a narrative about him. Well-played sir.

Eustace Mullins, in his book “New History of the Jews”, argues that Jews and Christians can coexist peacefully in society based on the example of the Byzantine Empire without expulsions or pogroms:

The man you quoted got it half-right. It's true the Byzantines kept Jews out of Banking/Gov/Education. However, the reason they were able to do this and maintain public support was because it was Christian nation, i.e. a Theocracy. Saying "just keep Jews out of X/Y/Z" is, frankly, completely autistic on how human beings actually work. Very few will agree to discrimination for it's own sake. In Byzantium if you were excommunicated from the Church for more than a certain length of time, you could easily lose citizenship. Because citizenship was a requirement for banking/gov/education, Jews were automatically excluded as they had no citizenship, could not vote (there were still votes now and then for practical matters, or choosing leaders) or own property in most important towns, etc.

But where the guy you quoted gets it really wrong: Byzantium DID do their own ethnic cleansing of Jews in Heraclius' time.

In fact, very few know that Jews are the reason Muslims become powerful. Jews backstabbed Constantinople in 636 by opening the gates of Jerusalem to the Sassinids (Persians). The result was large scale slaughter, persecution, and I theorize also, expulsion of Jews from the Byzantine empire in this period. Many of them landed in the Khazarian Empire since it wasn't Christian and they feared Christians.

So you can see the story involving Jews and Byzantium is far more complex than people realize, and at one point things became extremely violent.

Last edited:
One of my favorite sci-fi films, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, is full of symbolism that I have found interesting in recent years. Seeing how much of the production and direction of the film is Jewish-heavy, I've always wondered what the level of Kabbalistic influence there is.

Case in point, is it me or is the Enterprise headed toward the Jewish star? Or am I reading into it too much? I'd be curious to see Jay Dyer or someone like Jonathan Pageau tackle this.
st-tmp-remaster-bluray-0911.jpg

Back to the topic at hand: the Rabbi talking about them being intergalactic made me think of this film.

One of my favorite sci-fi films, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, is full of symbolism that I have found interesting in recent years. Seeing how much of the production and direction of the film is Jewish-heavy, I've always wondered what the level of Kabbalistic influence there is.

Case in point, is it me or is the Enterprise headed toward the Jewish star? Or am I reading into it too much? I'd be curious to see Jay Dyer or someone like Jonathan Pageau tackle this.
st-tmp-remaster-bluray-0911.jpg

Back to the topic at hand: the Rabbi talking about them being intergalactic made me think of this film.

Captain Kirk, Spock, Chekov and a few others are all jewish actors.

Star Trek was created by a gentile, Gene Rodenberry, but many Jews helped turn it into a success. Star Trek: The Motion Picture may have been the film least impacted by any Jewish creative influences since it was directed by Robert Wise and produced by Gene Rodenberry, aside from whatever input was provided by Paramount executives like Michael Eisner and Jeffrey Katzenberg.

Back