• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

Ultimately, the Jews are also a victim of the evil one and his lies. Their pride is so great they can't see it, and they can't see the backlash that's coming. Pray for them, that God may have mercy and soften their hearts.
I've said for a long time that while the jews and their machinations are horribly frustrating, ultimately I pity them, because they are the most spiritually deluded of all humans, in my personal opinion. They deserve our prayers, but at the same time we should call out their evil loudly and not tolerate it. They need to be corrected and set on the right path.

I agree Prayer For Conversion of them is essential...but at what point do you act? I know the Lord is in charge and he will allow it as He sees fit, but its just hard sitting here watching the ship sink.

I am just a little worried that the recent turn against israel and jews is continuation of anti western and anti colonial sentiments that existed before.

Do they see jews basically as another kind of western / white occupier and that the west is using and controlling israel instead of the reverse. If this is the case then protests against israel are also anti west since they see us as two sides of the same coin.

Once israel and gaza is not the current thing anymore i hope they don't manage to turn all that newly found energy and rage against the west.

Last edited:
I am just a little worried that the recent turn against israel and jews is continuation of anti western and anti colonial sentiments that existed before.

Do they see jews basically as another kind of western / white occupier and that the west is using and controlling israel instead of the reverse. If this is the case then protests against israel are also anti west since they see us as two sides of the same coin.

Once israel and gaza is not the current thing anymore i hope they don't manage to turn all that newly found energy and rage against the west.
I get the sense that there is a general anti-Israeli sentiment crossing the world right now, but it has not found it's center, as of yet. Many are simply and predictably vacillating to the opposite extreme: being Palestinian or even pro-Hamas. This is not the correct answer. A few have found the right balance: being anti-zionist (a necessarily non-jewish or not exclusively jewish mafia, having its roots in ancient demonic beliefs), yet having mercy and compassion for the spiritually lost yet sincere jews. Another saying of mine: "not all zionists are jews, and not all jews are zionists". They are two different things. Many orthodox and even non-orthodox jews are anti-zionist and wish that whole scourge would disappear.

Well, I think its the ones in Power and what they've done to Western Nations as well as others with their Subversive Policies that Undermine every Normal Functioning Democracy or Republic to benefit their Cabal as a whole. I don't believe anyone Legitimately critiquing them believes they are 100% lock step...but they are organized good enough to cause Mayhem wherever they go unlike any other Peoples.

It's what Diasporas do in other Nations that is the Problem. The skirmish among them about this Questionable Nation is but a nuance...maybe some don't like the idea of being out there advertsing to the world and prefer the Subversiveness of Plundering another nations coattails...Ideology is most of the time side show..people want the power and Control moreso Ultimately without Strings and Open Fanfare.

I mean as far as We Know Rothschild was the main Architect in the final form for the Creation of Isreal....so is the Patriarch of that Family call the shots for the multitude of agendas..

I agree with arguably smartest man in the world Chris Langan's take on the JQ and the central banker scam here and here. He writes:

"Comment: "Very seldom are (they) the head of the snake we superficially identify as our enemy. They pose as the mice the snake needs to survive thereby controlling where the snake injects his venom in order to satisfy his appetite for mice."

Response: Very good! However, it's actually a three-level affair.

At the very top are the demonic parasites who run the show...the World Megabanksters.

Below them, controlled by their shills and enforcement agencies, is an inner ring of scapegoats, human shields who, in return for a few miserable crumbs, must form a tight protective cordon around the demon on demand. These are the rank-and-file, non-stakeholder Jews. When the demon snaps its fingers, they must sound the alarm and man the barricades in unison.

"Our Bankster Masters All Jews have been threatened!" they must cry. Then they must pay the ultimate price as their masters scurry for cover. (After all, despite being Jewish, they're expendable non-stakeholders.)

Then comes the outer ring of scapegoats: non-Jewish Whites of European ancestry, pathetic, hyperindoctrinated sad sacks whose "White guilt" and refusal to cooperate with each other makes them easy meat, sources of unguarded wealth to be righteously burgled, robbed, and extorted for the sake of "social justice".

When the West is sucked dry and the last of our wealth has been consumed, everything worth having will be in the hands, pockets, and bellies of the global Ziobanksters and their friends and families. just the way they all think it's supposed to be!

At that point, unfortunately, it's Game Over. White people of European ancestry, and Jewish "useless eaters" as well, are no longer necessary once the Kalergi-compliant Eurasian-Negroid Race of the Future is in place as it now mostly is.

Unless we do something to stop it. It's either that, or prepare for total annihilation."

And:

"Question: "Can you explain the Ziobanksters' banking structure?"

Troll farm employee Yitzi: "Yes, I'd be very interested in this! Make a long post if you have to (I want all the details). Maybe for once we'll actually get a decent explanation from a conspiracist!"

Answer: First, Yitzi, I think you meant "conspiracy theorist", not "conspiracist". (I'm the one who's cancelled by the conspiracists and their suckers, not to mention the conspirators themselves.) Secondly, what am I, your own personal magic 8 ball?

Just look at the history and practice of banking and the structure of the modern banking empire. This structure includes national central banks and international banking institutions like the World Bank, BIS (Bank of International Settlements), IMF (International Monetary Fund), and WTO (World Trade Organization). Look them up. They're all right there in Wickedpedia. So is the "Great Reset".

The same people run them all. They're virtually all your relatives, or at least they claim to be. And while they've got it all covered, a poor little wastrel like you will never see more than a few pennies. You're one of the hapless "little Jews" cheerleading and muling the ongoing legacy of these scoundrels through the centuries, and you'll be among those who dig deep when the credit runs out and the bill comes due.

Only an idiot can't see what's been happening. Do your homework, then wipe the cobwebs from your sleepy little eyes before you and all your friends get your last and most shocking eye-opener: another taste of what it feels like to reap the whirlwind for your ruthless, infinitely greedy "master race".

They'll never invite you onto their superyachts, kid. You're just the shark chum, and even now there's a Great White something coming your way.

"Yitzi, Yitzi, Yitzi!" the leviathan is singing. "Good to the last itsy bitsy!"

Mend your ways, child, and come back to humanity."

Here's some interesting stuff from the Talmud:

Another fascinating aspect is that up until very recent times, the lives of religious Jews were often dominated by all sorts of highly superstitious practices, including magical charms, potions, spells, incantations, hexes, curses, and sacred talismans, with rabbis often having an important secondary role as sorcerers, and this even remains entirely true today among the enormously influential rabbis of Israel and the New York City area. Shahak’s writings had not endeared him to many of these individuals, and for years they constantly attacked him with all sorts of spells and fearful curses aimed at achieving his death or illness. Many of these traditional Jewish practices seem not entirely dissimilar to those we typically associate with African witch-doctors or Voodoo priests, and indeed, the famous legend of the Golem of Prague described the successful use of rabbinical magic to animate a giant creature built of clay.

Literal voodoo.
In 2010, Israel’s top Sephardic rabbi used his weekly sermon to declare that the only reason for the existence of non-Jews is to serve Jews and do work for them. The enslavement or extermination of all non-Jews seems an ultimate implied goal of the religion.

in a published article a prominent Israeli rabbi explained that if a Jew needed a liver, it would be perfectly fine and indeed obligatory, to kill an innocent Gentile and take his. Perhaps we should not be too surprised that today Israel is widely regarded as one of the world centers of organ-trafficking.
Pious Jews are also enjoined to always spit three times at any cross or church they encounter, and direct a curse at all Christian cemeteries. Indeed, many deeply religious Jews utter a prayer each and every day for the immediate extermination of all Christians.

It appears that a considerable number of Ashkenazi Jews traditionally regarded Christian blood as having powerful magical properties and considered it a very valuable component of certain important ritual observances at particular religious holidays. Obviously, the ritual murder of Christian children for their blood was viewed with enormous disfavor by the local Gentile population, and the widespread belief in its existence remained a source of bitter tension between the two communities, flaring up occasionally when a Christian child mysteriously disappeared at a particular time of year, or when a body was found that exhibited suspicious types of wounds or showed a strange loss of blood.

And while Israeli hypocrisy is well known, here is an example of Jewish hypocrisy right here in the USA.
There's a 100% Jewish community in New York State where public tax money is used to pay for religious education, they openly ignore all civil rights laws, non-Jews are not allowed to own or rent property, most of the residents cannot speak English, and it has the highest poverty rate in the nation, and exists as a standalone welfare state for immigrants. And you've never heard of it.

How Public Money Goes to Support a Hasidic Village’s Private Schools​

Created for a New York Hasidic group in 1989, the Kiryas Joel Village Union Free School District has directed millions of dollars to the community’s network of private schools.

Most recently, school officials refused to address how the system of less than 500 students is spending nearly $94 million in federal pandemic aid

That's $188,000 per student. Pretty nice handout. Could send them all to Harvard and buy them a new car with that.

1700142070873.png

Roger Waters barred from South American hotels over Israeli pressure – media
The former Pink Floyd frontman was denied lodging after Jewish groups threatened at least one hotel chain

The presidents of the Central Israelite Committee of Uruguay and the B’nai B’rith NGO, Roby Schindler and Franklin Rosenfeld, had threatened to launch a campaign against the Sofitel hotel chain if Waters was allowed to stay there.
What other group of people does this apart from the mafia?

Good that he has still not become 'comfortably numb'..

Nietzsche: “The Jews are the most remarkable nation of world history because, faced with the question of being or not being, they preferred…being at any price: the price they had to pay was the radical falsification of all nature, all naturalness, all reality, the entire inner world as well as the outer.…Considered psychologically, the Jewish nation is a nation of the toughest vital energy which…took the side of all décadence instincts…because it divined in them a power by means of which one can prevail against ‘the world.’ The Jews are the counterparts of décadents: they have been compelled to act as décadents to the point of illusion….[T]his kind of man has a life-interest in making mankind sick, and in inverting the concepts of ‘good’ and ‘evil,’ ‘true’ and ‘false’ in a mortally dangerous and world-maligning sense.”

Back