• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

IMG_6658.jpeg

An Alternative Hypothesis
In the course of my life I’ve met quite a few Jews. One was the love of my life. Many of them were in worse financial situations or life outcomes than myself. I don’t know if they can call the Rothschilds for a bail out. It seems this place is a hotbed for ZOG style “Jews control everything” thinking. I have a hard time believing the local dentist does. Haredi Jews are also some of the poorest people in America. Let’s also consider the fact that many country club WASPy types (Bushes and Clintons) and descendants of New York Dutch nobility are also involved in pushing the globohomo agenda. Orthodox Jews are genuinely very much against globohomo and for me, go in the same bucket as Mormons. Followers of a false religion but not the enemy.

Do you think there’s a chance that it’s simply America has a ruling class composed of Anglo Saxon mayflower types, old upperclass families, many of which are reformed or secular Jews, as well as the finance sector. Jesuits too who arent Jews at all but are the CIAs shadow. I belief our ruling class simply went rogue and doesn’t see itself as part of America anymore and wanted to build an over seas empire. Said ruling class may contain unironic Satanists. That their goal is more so a transhuman utopian project rather than Jewish conquest? Mencius Moldbug referred to the above as the Cathedral.

The counter argument I get is “explain why Israel is so special then?” Simple. Israel’s neighbors don’t like them much so the powers that be have a permanently enslaved financial market. Israel will always be a source of ducats for the ruling class which includes not just the finance sector but the military industrial complex too. It also provides money laundering and a back up country too if things get too hot in America.

While DA JOOZ are over represented, they are all of the secular and reform variety. I think the true identity of the enemy is an amalgamation of various universities believing their own bull that started in the 60s and the acolytes of those institutions go on to staff the media, government, and C Suite and they’re the power behind clown world. They have kids and train them the same way and the movers shakers and producers are sourced from the same institution. It’s just a bunch of people who should be our shepherds - our nations best and brightest captivated by the city of man with “my will be done” instead of “thy will be done” as a battle cry. And we all know an angry Cherubim who lost his job is the origin of the globohomo postmodern ideology.

Last edited:
In the course of my life I’ve met quite a few Jews. One was the love of my life. Many of them were in worse financial situations or life outcomes than myself. I don’t know if they can call the Rothschilds for a bail out. It seems this place is a hotbed for ZOG style “Jews control everything” thinking. I have a hard time believing the local dentist does. Haredi Jews are also some of the poorest people in America. Let’s also consider the fact that many country club WASPy types (Bushes and Clintons) and descendants of New York Dutch nobility are also involved in pushing the globohomo agenda. Orthodox Jews are genuinely very much against globohomo and for me, go in the same bucket as Mormons. Followers of a false religion but not the enemy.

Do you think there’s a chance that it’s simply America has a ruling class composed of Anglo Saxon mayflower types, old upperclass families, many of which are reformed or secular Jews, as well as the finance sector. Jesuits too who arent Jews at all but are the CIAs shadow. I belief our ruling class simply went rogue and doesn’t see itself as part of America anymore and wanted to build an over seas empire. Said ruling class may contain unironic Satanists. That their goal is more so a transhuman utopian project rather than Jewish conquest? Mencius Moldbug referred to the above as the Cathedral.

The counter argument I get is “explain why Israel is so special then?” Simple. Israel’s neighbors don’t like them much so the powers that be have a permanently enslaved financial market. Israel will always be a source of ducats for the ruling class which includes not just the finance sector but the military industrial complex too. It also provides money laundering and a back up country too if things get too hot in America.

While DA JOOZ are over represented, they are all of the secular and reform variety. I think the true identity of the enemy is an amalgamation of various universities believing their own bull that started in the 60s and the acolytes of those institutions go on to staff the media, government, and C Suite and they’re the power behind clown world. They have kids and train them the same way and the movers shakers and producers are sourced from the same institution. It’s just a bunch of people who should be our shepherds - our nations best and brightest captivated by the city of man with “my will be done” instead of “thy will be done” as a battle cry. And we all know an angry Cherubim who lost his job is the origin of the globohomo postmodern ideology.

TPTB are definitely a coalition of actors which include non-Js like Atlantic Anglo-Saxon elites, it is not 100% Js nor is every single J on the ground involved in a worldwide conspiracy. I would argue that those points are mostly a strawman perpetuated by folks like AJ, sure there are some J-obsessed folks who are borderline negroes in how they want to make all white people pure victims of the evil Js, but they are a minority.

Js do however have unique qualities to their influence, one that can be highlighted for example is their control of Hollywood & related media since the start which has been used to slowly erode & replace traditional western culture over the last 100 years. Another is their stranglehold over America's middle eastern geopolitical policy, if there is any kind of relationship it should be Israel working to the USA's benefit and not the contrary. Arguably there were short term Machiavellian gains by Israel's disruptive presence in the region helping to foment instability and preventing pan-Arab superpowers from coalescing, but I'm not such a fan of that perspective myself.

I think as well you would be mistaken as well to believe that all powerful Js are 'secular,' first of all in many cases that's an outright lie that is used as a smokescreen so they can 'fit in', secondly there's actually no such thing as 'secular' religion, secular = atheist = Satanic, ultimately.

I think as well you would be mistaken as well to believe that all powerful Js are 'secular,' first of all in many cases that's an outright lie that is used as a smokescreen so they can 'fit in', secondly there's actually no such thing as 'secular' religion, secular = atheist = Satanic, ultimately.
I believe secularism just devolves into state paganism. What I mean by state paganism is if you look at advanced pagan societies, like Egypt, Babylon, MesoAmerica, Rome, Greeks, etc their priests are effectively functionaries of the state. They are agents of the ruling class rather than a seperate estate like in Christianity or other world religions. We only had a brief window where we could have secularism because WW1 happened and Europe got sad. America didn’t get it as bad but we did in the 60s. It’s been 100 years. Secularisms is unraveling and its time is up and we’re sliding back into state paganism and the so called master morality of Nietzsche and it’s not going to be pretty. Look at how seriously we take our news media and influencers - it’s almost like a state priesthood because now you’re not some weirdo if you reject the narrative, you’re an enemy of the “gods” like in Rome. This is what the Ronies taught me. Lefties like to squawk “Nazi” but in all reality nazism is just an honest attempt to move beyond the religious morality of the west.

[Edit]
To me the key feature of state paganism is we feed the gods. It might not look like Zeus, Thor, Ra, Moloch, or Quetzacuatl, but devolved secularism has gods that need fed. Our god however feeds us.

Last edited:

Jim Breuer mentions elite JQ here without saying their name. He also suggests that Chappelle was "visited" by "Them" and that he can't be 100% certain that Dave Chappelle hasn't been "replaced"... Breuer: "I'd be a blatant liar if I were to say '100% that's him'."

Weird stuff.

Are you familiar with shabbos goys?

Of course there are White English and Dutch descendants pushing this spiritual feces of globohomo on everyone. They've sold out. Many of them are also married to jews, but that doesn't change the fact they were born not of jewry, but likely into a Christian household, except for some who are most likely born into the super-wealthy occult elite dynasties. They are not Aryan by any sense of honor other than their physical husk, because to be Aryan means to be noble. They are also not even remotely Christian due to their treacherous behavior. By one small action, one little phrase, they betray both God and kin as if it were nothing, and they do this repeatedly, day after day, for decades on end. Some of them may not be practicing jews, but their treachery puts them in the same fetid trough, if not lower. A strong house can survive a thousand enemies, but not one betrayal within. America was betrayed a thousand times within, and in turn this has given America millions of enemies.

I believe a spiritual reaction takes place when one betrays and disgraces their own kind, even if one is not actively disgracing their race, but enabling others of lesser power and freedom to do so through pushing a manipulation on society. On the opposite end, If a jew is capable of Christian moral action to not blaspheme Christ, to not be a detriment to other races and other cultures, and to actively campaign against the sins his talmudic brethren encourage upon their host nations, then he too would be given the status of an honorary Aryan, as many converts were. I don't hold my breath though, because the ones who don't even like their own religion or sheltered victim-fantasy life are being coerced by the majority of their cult into jewing-up during times like these. They will not discuss with true right-wing intellectuals about moving forward now that the cats out of the bag. The only time when one can speak to a jew and not hear some kind of psychological smokescreen or a barrage of lies is when one has authority over their nefarious behavior and they can be punished for giving in to it. It hasn't been this way in over a hundred years in America.

It's easy to generalize the corrupt of America. If you look at every name in America among the power players, you see the same old establishment hacks one after the other, the same old millionaire-class Republican and Democrat families, the same old east-coast jews from New York, with only recently, marginally, some budding west-coast aliens from Asia (Chinese and Korean mostly, with some Indonesian) and the Middle East (specifically Gulf Arabs and Persian jews) attempting to gerrymander the landscape for their immigrants benefit to the detriment of heritage White Americans. The blacks have bought the lie sold to them hook line and sinker by the jews and every time a competent black leader arose without jewish influence they have made it their priority to ruin him (Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, etc). There is so much going on in the country, but at the core, all of these intra-racial issues are allowed to flourish because of an alien people controlling the government of the USA.

The jewish poison has weakened the core of America, aided and abetted by their shabbos sellouts, which enables every other race and country to take a piece out of the good ol' USA. The Jesuits are blind and are party to this given their limp-wristed universalist mentality, but they aren't the power players. Your post reminds me of the old pre-2000 conspiracies about the alleged Merovingian bloodlines of the presidents being all tools for evil in the service of a nebulous and shadowy military-industrial complex. I remember reading these, strange times then, but simpler than now. They were the entire basis for the Deus Ex series that compiled these jew-less theories into basically a first person shooter with copious amounts of conspiratorial dialogue and literature.

The truth is simply that the Talmudic jews have used every vice that humans are weak against to maneuver all of those in key roles in key institutions in America into a position of servitude through blackmail, threats of financial ruin, and threats of assassination. There is no political solution in the current America. It must collapse or by the grace of God some miracle must happen that will remove all the jews from their positions of power. I think God will allow Americans to live on if they all turn away from these secular and heathen values, but God will not save the "state" of America, it is rotten and already dead. Something new must take its place. Something both Christian and Authoritarian, and for all intents and purposes, inherently counter-"semitic".

The American people will not survive under anything else, and the cannibals that replace them will turn the landscape into hell on earth.

Last edited:
Your post reminds me of the old pre-2000 conspiracies about the alleged Merovingian bloodlines of the presidents being all tools for evil in the service of a nebulous and shadowy military-industrial complex. I remember reading these, strange times then, but simpler than now. They were the entire basis for the Deus Ex series that compiled these jew-less theories into basically a first person shooter with copious amounts of conspiratorial dialogue and literature.

The truth is simply that the Talmudic jews have used every vice that humans are weak against to maneuver all of those in key roles in key institutions in America into a position of servitude through blackmail, threats of financial ruin, and threats of assassination. There is no political solution in the current America. It must collapse or by the grace of God some miracle must happen that will remove all the jews from their positions of power. I think God will allow Americans to live on if they all turn away from these secular and heathen values, but God will not save the "state" of America, it is rotten and already dead. Something new must take its place. Something both Christian and Authoritarian, and for all intents and purposes, inherently counter-"semitic".
I wouldn’t say the Kaveman Alternative Hypothesis is entirely Jew-less. Where the Jews reign supreme is the arts and media. These things are works that reflect a society and teach its values. They use stories, fantasies, and aesthetics to reinforce what we believe. The arts and media unlike the western tradition of perfecting depiction are obsessed with subverting depiction in any way possible. Jews have extreme influence on the music industry, Hollywood, news, etc. most normies are boring and don’t think about the media they consume. They stopped that in high school English class. Ever seen an older person watching tv? It’s almost like they fall into a trance. Mass media has been used to sell boomers and id even say Gen X a lie. It’s only with the millennials and zoomers you get critique of the American dream displayed on the screen. Part of me wonders if it’s cos we’re too broke. Would we indulge too like the boomers before us if we could?

What I find interesting is I used to go to different pagan festivals and a lot of those guys were extremely libertarian. Yes the crystal vegan woo woo crew. The worst of them were Kaczynski light. They’d be the first to write “GOVERNMENT SUCKS” on their 1040s. Now they see being a normie and “trust the science” as a virtue. I used to wonder why but most people just consume media. I don’t think they realized phones and internet is just another form of TV. That’s the actual power of the Jews faction in the cathedral. They can make you believe stuff if you shut off your mind.

How about Banking-Finance? That's their MO since every Meme has them Hand Grabling. And their known History of Running the Silk Road and other Nefarious Commercial Trade Activities.

BlackRock, Blackstone, NM Rothschild, etc.

All Western Foreign Policy, etc. Thus Military since it lives off Debt Finance.

Pretty much everything that can have Detrimental Effects on society if intent is to Poison the Well.

How about Banking-Finance? That's their MO since every Meme has them Hand Grabling. And their known History of Running the Silk Road and other Nefarious Commercial Trade Activities.

BlackRock, Blackstone, NM Rothschild, etc.

All Western Foreign Policy, etc. Thus Military since it lives off Debt Finance.

Pretty much everything that can have Detrimental Effects on society if intent is to Poison the Well.
Yes, they got some of them. But consider this:
Vanguard was founded by a WASP and they’re lock step forcing clown world on us.
Chase - more WASPs and New England old blood. It’s ran by a Greek who comes from an old family that made a fortune in Izmir.
Amazon - Spanish dude

Disney is the poster child of what I think is going on. It’s ran by a WASP and a Jew. Bob Iger and Mark Parker both went to elite schools and run in the same circles. They and their share holders want woke - they make woke. I need to go to a synagogue and see if the Rabbi gets up there and says “bring globohomo to the world” and everyone responds “yes master”

I could go on and on. Somehow while there is a Jewish problem, they are disproportionately represented in Americas “nobility” and are corrupt as all get out, but sitting around making them the apex predator feels like black people sitting around talking about whitey.

Last edited:
Yes, they got some of them. But consider this:
Vanguard was founded by a WASP and they’re lock step forcing clown world on us.
Chase - more WASPs and New England old blood. It’s ran by a Greek who comes from an old family that made a fortune in Izmir.

Protestants are Jews.

Amazon - Spanish dude
Nope. He is WASP. His born name was Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen.
Disney is the poster child of what I think is going on. It’s ran by a WASP and a Jew.

Jews and wasps are the same.

Bob Iger and Mark Parker both went to elite schools and run in the same circles. They and their share holders want woke - they get woke. I need to go to a synagogue and see if the Rabbi gets up there and says “bring globohomo to the world” and everyone responds “yea master”
They want slaves. Woke is a way to slavery.
I could go on and on. Somehow while there is a Jewish problem, they are disproportionately represented in Americas “nobility” and are corrupt as all get out, sitting around making them the apex predator feels like black people sitting around talking about whitey.
Jews and Protestants nowadays are the same. Go to Israel . Go to New York and see the difference.

This seems made up....

How can the Supreme Court be 38%? There are 9 justices, so the only acceptable answers are 0%, 11%, 22%, 33%, etc....
Yeah you’re right, on its face that has to be in error unless it’s accounting for more justices over some unspecified period. I don’t believe it’s made up though and the gist is accurate, the presentation is just sloppy.

Back