• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

1707186628564.jpeg

Full text
From friends on the inside of major right wing media companies

I know many of the most influential voices & corporations were taken off guard by how large the anti-zionist faction had grown in the right wing

Fastest growing segment of the right wing at this time - alarming to many in the establishment

People took real audience & credibility hits w/ younger viewers they did not expect to lose - fully reliant on boomers and Gen X now

Getting ratioed on their posts. Some people don’t even tweet as much as they used to or stopped talking about it cause their own audience was mogging them in the comments

They still have their support from older generations. But the sheer strength and size of the dissident right clearly was far beyond what they thought at the time. Many have had to tone things down or touch on other subjects to maintain face

They are not happy about it, I can tell you that. A lot of bitterness brewing and even more Gate keeping.

Thoughts?
It’s also scaring off many of the big tent populism token figureheads

The atheist intellectuals w/ subpar ideas. Total nerds

“LOOK! A gay black guy that votes like you”

Cause the new generation doesn’t want that stuff. They see how phony it is

They want globalism to die

It's tough to see America in its current state.

A country with amazing people, culture, food, scenery..... but their own people in power being so cucked to Israel is ultimately so corrosive, they'll have nothing left soon.
Over time, greed, blackmail, and cowardice have done the job of rust on a beautiful old machine.

Pray for this nation. God Bless you guys there.

I have a gut feeling like it's going to be a challenging year for everyone. Doubt you'll be alone.

This is one of the most eye opening talks on the JQ I've heard. So good I'm listening to it twice. A few points:

Jews are bad as a whole, but there can be good individual Jews (in contrast to Catholics, who are good as a whole, but there are bad individual Catholics).

Intifada means resistance or shaking off. Recent US Congress hearings try to redefine it as "genocide" (and the affirmative action college presidents aren't bright enough to rebut this).

Jews are so insane they are calling for nuking of their own country (imagine US citizens calling for literally nuking Detroit or Minneapolis).

There have been 16 pro-Israel resolutions *just* since Mike Johnson became speaker of the US House.

It's incredible how the entire national narrative is about the tiny sliver of land in the mideast, and not the rampant problems we are facing.

Anti semitism now means asking questions.

Some in depth talking about Norman Lear and All in the Family (how the Carrol O'Connor character was meant to be a bad raycist but instead he was everyone's favorite character). Lear started People For The American Way to subvert the Christian culture (he succeeded). He also made the show Maude which celebrated abortion (this was before Roe v Wade. Also remember broadcast TV was a MUCH bigger deal than niche streaming service stuff today).

The myth of "Christian Nationalism" vs the reality of Zionist Nationalism

Only 20% of Zoomers support Israel. Also it's extremely difficult for Zionists to criticize BIPOCS, feminists and minorities, who are overwhelmingly anti-Israel.

Edward Bernays in Propaganda (1928): "The greatest tool of a propagandist is the first Amendment of the US Constitution". Jews went on to use this to push for zionist positions and simultaneously attack Christian ones. Even being so bold as to fight for menorahs in public places at the same time they fight manger scenes. Norman Lear actually purchased a copy of the US Constitution for $8m and toured the country, telling Americans about their constitution.

1891: Catholic church states that any nation that abandons the Christian faith will be run by Jews, as Jews invented all the Humanistic / Rights of Man / Liberty movements.

The Semites leaving the tunnels in their underwear and the sexually deviant Jewish mind.

When Trump released US spy Jonathan Pollard, he went to Israel and publicly told Jews there to spy on the USA for Israel.

Most dissident groups are subverted by jews / controlled opposition. (Libs of Tiktok, Babylon Bee, Russians with Attitude)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Kelly & Pete Quinones Is countersemitism on the Rise?

https://rumble.com/v41ai2a-episode-...m-kelly-links-below.html?mref=1llbw4&mc=8p15n

Jews love lending money. To you, that is.

171STORMERMEME050224.jpg-1.png

Jewish Telegraphic Agency Story. Jews tricking God again:

(JTA) — Orthodox Jews can continue to take out mortgages and other loans from Quicken Loans after the company resolved a Jewish legal problem.

Jewish law, or halachah, forbids Jews from charging interest to other Jews. So Jews are allowed to own mortgage agencies — and lend to non-Jewish customers — but they are not allowed to lend to fellow Jews.

Jews are bad as a whole, but there can be good individual Jews (in contrast to Catholics, who are good as a whole, but there are bad individual Catholics).
Christ said none of this.

We all have to report to God. We all will be judged to the same norm. To the same Truth.

1891: Catholic church states that any nation that abandons the Christian faith will be run by Jews, as Jews invented all the Humanistic / Rights of Man / Liberty movements.

I think you refer to the publication of the encyclical "Rerum Novarum," issued by Pope Leo XIII. This encyclical is the foundational text of modern Catholic social teaching and does not match the claim you mentioned about nations abandoning the Christian faith and being run by Jews.

I would even say the Church is overstretching to "the world" meddling in politics. Instead of taking a stance against the worldly rulers to guiding people to the kingdom of God.

These type of interviews are just pushing division (which is of the devil) instead of pointing to God.

What is GOING ON with them? It feels like their current generation has become so narcissistic that they are just being nonstop cocky and blunt about everything.

Oh, so you think that all religions are nonsense and we need to be enlightened, but also Israel is great and we need to support it? Anything to do with your tribal affiliation that runs so deep that you have "cousins" in the Mossad and did sayanim bitch work for them?

I'll lose my beard from all the excessive chin stroking these people force me to engage in.

Gab is blocking all Israeli IP addresses from posting on Gab or accessing it.

Back