• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

Israel is poking the bear. I'm surprised Israel isn't waiting until after the US election, so that no matter who is in power, that person is more free to send direct military support/troops to help Israel in this fight.

On the contrary, it makes perfect sense for Israel to take action before the election.

In US elections, it's always about which candidate supports Israel THE MOST (and therefore gets more funding and support from the zionists).

Israel can and will use this as leverage to make Biden give unlimited support to whatever action they take. And Trump will of course claim that he will support Israel ten times more, no matter what Biden does.

If they wait until after the election, the elected President will not have pledged himself one way or the other. Not that it will matter much, but why risk it.

Russia is spying on an Israeli submarine in the Baltic Sea.

Russia is spying on an Israeli submarine in the Baltic Sea.
Someone needs to come up with a Jewish mini sub meme with a Star of Remphan on it.

The Sampson Option is always on the table for them. Same M.O. as the globalist cabal that will burn down the world to stay in power.

The problem with that is that Israel is a very small country, 2-3 nukes would finish it. The Samson option was formulated at a time when Israel's enemies didn't have nukes, wouldn't be surprised if Iran already has a few. As mentioned, they only need a couple.

If things flare up with Hezbollah in Lebanon, I would expect millions of Israelis to flee to the West, so maybe that's their insurance policy...

I have always thought that the Samson option was a triggered when Israel was in the process of being wiped out. An act of retribution and spite against the whole world. Their four German supplied subs, showering as many targets as possible across the globe with nukes. Of course, this could just be my imagination running wild.

@Ember yes, that's generally the plan for the Samson Option. The attitude of "it looks like our ability to kill and maim is about to end, so quickly, with our last dying breath, kill as many people as humanly possible!" They plan to randomly attack the biggest European cities, because they hate white people, and since they couldn't finish them off slowly through trannification and immigration, they will just quickly finish them off in a bloody mass murder.

When you study them, you realize that all the crazy, insane, nonsensical evil ideas from movies and culture are purely Jewish, like "go after the guy's wife because I have a problem with him. Kidnap his kids and kill his family." Or "shoot the hostage so that the hostage taker no longer has any leverage" or the Samson option of just "with my last dying breath I wish to murder as many people as possible." or even the concept of "genocide" itself. These are all purely jewish ideas.

It's diametrically opposed to the Christian European story, where generations of men did this like sacrifice their own life to *SAVE* others, or having an honor code of prohibiting certain activities that were deemed immoral (targeting civilians, war crimes, which were far less common in the past than today, honesty in negotiations, even the concept of suing for peace, which existed for hundreds of years in warfare, but basically disappeared since 1945).

The US using nuclear weapons (against civilians no less) was a major victory for the Jews, as it makes it much harder for anything they do to be criticized when the world's superpower (and supposed Good Guy on the world stage) committed this atrocious act, which makes anything they do look better in comparison. And of course it was a purely Jewish project, from the planning to the development (see Oppenheimer--the scientists were actually angry that they couldn't use the bomb on Germany as they planned but instead the American leadership picked Japan as a target).

My only question is would the boomer defend the jew if he murdered millions of Europeans just because they were losing a war? I think so. If you are not openly challenging Jews in the current year, then you are so brainwashed and controlled by them that you will say European man deserved it for not saving their masters, the Israelis.

The problem with that is that Israel is a very small country, 2-3 nukes would finish it. The Samson option was formulated at a time when Israel's enemies didn't have nukes, wouldn't be surprised if Iran already has a few. As mentioned, they only need a couple.

If things flare up with Hezbollah in Lebanon, I would expect millions of Israelis to flee to the West, so maybe that's their insurance policy...
If they come to Europe again, they will have a surprise waiting for them...

1719775765157.png

The Sampson Option is always on the table for them. Same M.O. as the globalist cabal that will burn down the world to stay in power.
The Samson Option is the ultimate nuclear blackmail against the west: if Israel is ever threatened with complete defeat, they will unleash their nukes on everybody and take us all down with them.
But right now, they're only talking about "regular" nuclear strikes - which would fail to achieve a strategic result. The times have changed, if in the past Israel was able to threaten secular Arab autocrats, today they're dealing with religiously motivated enemies, most of whom are non-state actors. Even if Israel was to nuke Beirut tomorrow, it wouldn't bring them any closer to defeating Hezbollah, whose cells are spread all over the region (and even beyond).

Last edited:
@It_Is_My_Time
Forget about the USS Roosevelt and the upcoming Red Sea rotation.
Over the past week ships from the Wasp Amphibious Ready Group, with a Marine Expeditionary Unit embarked, entered the Mediterranean.
Officially to:
work alongside allied and partner maritime forces, focusing on theater security cooperation efforts to further regional stability and demonstrate the strong maritime partnership between the U.S. and allies and partners.
But if need be, they can be used to evacuate US (and allied) citizens from Lebanon in case a war breaks out. Among other things.

Last edited:
Back