The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

This seems like a big escalation from Hezbollah. A warning shot to the USA that they both don't fear Israel, but we better back down and bend the knee or all hell will break loose.

Pro-tip:

So it looks like if you want to freefully attack (capital) police, dress up as a terrorist and you can now attack and battery police with impunity, getting $0 bail.

The mistake J6ers made is that they made it about freedom and Americans, they should have thought of the terrorists first.

Pro-tip:

So it looks like if you want to freefully attack (capital) police, dress up as a terrorist and you can now attack and battery police with impunity, getting $0 bail.

The mistake J6ers made is that they made it about freedom and Americans, they should have thought of the terrorists first.
Or maybe they were paid agitators, like Antifa, and their job was to make the Palestinian supporters look bad, and after this job was done, they were let go Scott-free.

From what I can gather...

Israel planned to arrest their own soldiers due to raping Palestinian prisoners.
Israeli protesters came out in large numbers and violent in support of the rape of Palestinian prisoners. In doing so, they slowed down Israel's march to the north to take on Hezbollah.
Hezbollah has had time to both react and plan and now this is their promise to Israel.

My friends Israel just kill haniyeh number one of hamas

In Teheran.

After inauguration of new iran president.

Yesterday they kill number two of hezbollah in drone strike in Beirut.

This is very embarrassing for iran this happen in their own backgarden, one of best protected people on iran and Israel just kill him.

Nobody is safe anymore they are going after everyone.

Israel baiting Iran into a response, with the USS Roosevelt in between. Also, the Wasp is reportedly sailing again towards Lebanon with 2500 Marines on board.

Hey, let's you and him have a fight.

Israel baiting Iran into a response, with the USS Roosevelt in between. Also, the Wasp is reportedly sailing again towards Lebanon with 2500 Marines on board.

Hey, let's you and him have a fight.
I sailed aboard the USS Wasp when we conducted Operation Odyssey Lightning in Libya. Total shit show that deployment was.

Back