The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

Goy: “Israel is committing war crimes against Palestinians!”

Jew: “Thats straight out of the Hamas playbook.”

Proper retort: “That’s a very Jewish thing to say, that sounds Talmudic.”

Jew: Accusations of antisemitism regardless of goy response.

The guy needs to open the door and explore the charge of antisemitism, and ask why it isn’t justified and make her defend Jewish behavior. These Jews need to be pressed, and to feel fear when they realize people aren’t cowering when they are accused of antisemitism but instead embracing it.

“If the behavior you are defending is semitism, then I’m antisemitic.” Simple as that.

GZ99gHJWUAAahL8

Is blood libel a new guilt tripping word that I'm not aware of? Call me racist again. Yawn

You must not use Twitter much. "Blood libel" is what the Zionists call pretty much all criticism of Israel these days. I too wasn't aware of the term until 7th of October. Since then I have seen it used countless times. It holds some special meaning for them.

You must not use Twitter much. "Blood libel" is what the Zionists call pretty much all criticism of Israel these days. I too wasn't aware of the term until 7th of October. Since then I have seen it used countless times. It holds some special meaning for them.
I've learned that whatever they accuse you of, the exact opposite is true, or it is projection/deflection about something about themselves. To me, harping on "blood libel" is supposed to reinforce the idea that they are blood-related genetically to the OT Hebrews. Taking the opposite/converse of that, it projects the truth that they are in fact not Hebrews, not Semitic, and have no tribal claim to the Holy Land. It's opposite day and they doth protest too loudly, once again.

Blood libel or ritual murder libel (also blood accusation) is an antisemitic canard which falsely accuses Jews of murdering Christians in order to use their blood in the performance of religious rituals.

The toddler St. Simon of Trent begs to differ. He is only venerated in the RC Church, although more recently he has also been swept under the rug for expediency.

The "blood libel" nonsense is a new iteration of insults that accompanies the cacophony of "anti-sementic" and holobunga denial turds flung at Christians and Whites by chimped out yids. It is a literal spiritual artillery shelling of lies because it is what they have always done since the times they had statues to Moloch. Their rituals require blood, and if its anything one who is spiritually inclined knows, anything involving blood (which is sacred) is demonic. The use of blood by us mortal humans is internal and must never be shed for the love and grace of God, nor in order to receive His blessings.

This is a book that details very accurate cases of it. I wish they had it for sale on a Christian website, but it's still a truthful read for those who are ready to learn more of the vile details of the enemy:

https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/blood-ritual-by-philip-de-vier/

Summary: "An in-depth investigation of the accusations of ritual murder leveled against jews over the centuries: For most of history, belief in jewish ritual murder was widespread. But since WW2, with the rise of jewish ownership of the mass media, objective discussion of these cases is strongly discouraged. Every accusation of jewish ritual murder, no matter how well proved it might have been in its time, has become a “blood libel” in today’s media. Probably not every accusation is true. But it is also unlikely that all of them are false. Philip de Vier has made a thorough survey of the known evidence in about 200 cases of ritual murder in ancient, medieval, Renaissance, and modern times. Adopting the approach of a detective investigating a murder, de Vier invites his readers to sift the relevant facts from history and to see that they point toward the existence of a trans-generational ritual murder cult within the larger body of judaic tradition. The evidence is persuasive, but, says de Vier, the final verdict is ours to make."

Seeing as how archive.org has been breached by jewish agents and is "temporarily down," they are likely scrubbing every piece of literature from the internet domain that ever mentions them in a less-than-godly perspective. I would get as much of it as you can from anywhere because the second they start these kind of confiscations it means they are in the middle of one of their historical "rewrites". In 20 years time if nothing is done about this Arab situation the Arab people will be an extant pestilence where the entirety of its remains will be dumped on the remains of White Europeans while the jews lord over the Levant. On the other hand, if the Arab mutts somehow defeat their jewish overlords, I don't see them, as barbaric as they are, dropping the remainder of jews on all of us.

The toddler St. Simon of Trent begs to differ. He is only venerated in the RC Church, although more recently he has also been swept under the rug for expediency.

I guess I should have made it clear. I think Jews did do a lot of the things that the blood libel claims make. I quoted that Wikipedia post just to show the historical background of the term, but I didn't mean to imply that I agree with it being a false canard.

Back