The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

Medvedev never holds back.

"The horrific attack on a hospital in the Gaza Strip is clearly a war crime,” Medvedev said early Wednesday on Telegram.

"The final responsibility for it lies with those who cynically make money from wars in different countries and on different continents. Who thoughtlessly distributes colossal amounts of money for weapons, loading up their military-industrial complex. Who falsely proclaims their global mission to protect democratic values. USA," he said.

Can anyone spoonfeed me on what side normies are taking in the conflict? I don't care enough to follow much of it. Both sides are enemies of Christ.

I was talking to a real life friend, I sent him an MTV Brazil skit about Israel, and he said "first, what side are you on?". Very gay reply. I said I don't like muslims or Jews and I believe I am being ghosted now. I remember leftists were quite interested in Palestine even though Palestinians throw homos off cliffs. Did that change after the war?

Can anyone spoonfeed me on what side normies are taking in the conflict? I don't care enough to follow much of it. Both sides are enemies of Christ.

I was talking to a real life friend, I sent him an MTV Brazil skit about Israel, and he said "first, what side are you on?". Very gay reply. I said I don't like muslims or Jews and I believe I am being ghosted now. I remember leftists were quite interested in Palestine even though Palestinians throw homos off cliffs. Did that change after the war?
It's weird how it is playing out. The MSM has been posting headlines saying Kill All The Gazans, and dox (or better yet arrest and deport) anyone who disagrees.

However, the PTB are starting to notice they imported A LOT of Moslems to their countries, and secondly, Israel has been blood thirsty and murderous way beyond what was expected when the headlines said "Kill them all".

So, at the moment both sides look bad. Maybe the US will send in troops now.

The big things I hear is that Israel is "muh only democracy in the Middle East" and that Hamas are literal terrorists. People I see when I touch grass seem to be siding with Israel due to this. My pastor dumbed it down to Hamas being terrorists and Islam being a bad religion. I haven't heard about the opinion on social media and liberal places because I stopped browsing most of them.
As much as I dislike Israel, Judaism, etc. I have to give them the fact they're almost the only worthwhile civilization on the region. I happened to be on the living room when the war started and my father mentioned that when they show Israeli territory it's all first world apartments, and that stuff, while in Palestine... yeah.

The big things I hear is that Israel is "muh only democracy in the Middle East" and that Hamas are literal terrorists. People I see when I touch grass seem to be siding with Israel due to this. My pastor dumbed it down to Hamas being terrorists and Islam being a bad religion. I haven't heard about the opinion on social media and liberal places because I stopped browsing most of them.
What makes Israel non-terrorists and Judaism a not-bad religion? That is the question he must be asked. Both Jews and Muslims have the spirit of antichrist and need to repent.

This hospital scene looks off.

I think both sides are staging events or exaggerating 10x.

Both are in a propaganda battle to show who is the biggest victim. And they have been doing so for many years.

When no-one is killing themselves in Jerusalem, they will loose the sympathy.

My opinion is the same as on the localized conflict in east ukraine, let em fight it out, keep your atrocity propaganda to yourself. Any international mingling is just making the conflict worse. Anyhow anywhere we have seen that. When the UN steps in, or the international NGOs then you know you're done with.

I can not.imagine Israel bombing a hospital. That's plain stupid. What's their gain?

And then is it true? I doubt that as well? Is it really bombed as they say?

This video of press running around a hospital lobby with blood on the walls and floors looks fake to me.

I can just see the plan coming out. Division. Division. Division.

1984 style. Wars in far away lands. In which we are emotionally engaged based on images and stories.

War = stability

And I can see the trillions coming to that region for weapons and "humanitarian aid".

The leftists on the ground have always been pro-palestinian. The righties on the ground have always been pro-zionist. The leftists and the righties at the top are pro-zionists.

This hospital scene looks off.

I think both sides are staging events or exaggerating 10x.

Both are in a propaganda battle to show who is the biggest victim. And they have been doing so for many years.

When no-one is killing themselves in Jerusalem, they will loose the sympathy.

My opinion is the same as on the localized conflict in east ukraine, let em fight it out, keep your atrocity propaganda to yourself. Any international mingling is just making the conflict worse. Anyhow anywhere we have seen that. When the UN steps in, or the international NGOs then you know you're done with.

I can not.imagine Israel bombing a hospital. That's plain stupid. What's their gain?

And then is it true? I doubt that as well? Is it really bombed as they say?

This video of press running around a hospital lobby with blood on the walls and floors looks fake to me.

I can just see the plan coming out. Division. Division. Division.

1984 style. Wars in far away lands. In which we are emotionally engaged based on images and stories.

War = stability

And I can see the trillions coming to that region for weapons and "humanitarian aid".

I also thought the footage from inside the lobby seemed off. Everyone seems to be making exaggerated gestures, yet no one is actually doing anything productive. Some are wandering around, stepping over those on the floor when there is an open path right next to the person on the floor. There are many photographers and videographers, making dramatic movements with the cameras. It seems staged.

It is difficult to talk to normies about this one. I find that many try to force me to take a side. My parents (boomers) always have Fox News on and repeat their talking points: “Israel has the right to defend itself. Israel lives in constant fear of terror attacks. We need to defend Israel.” My parents were not saying these things about Ukraine. They’ve been outraged every time it was announced that we were sending billions to Ukraine. However, the switch was flipped. Now, all of a sudden, we must support this war. And you must pick a side.

Back