• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The future of flying

disasters
disasters

Literally 0 disasters have taken place y'all need to put some perspective in here. There is a whole lot of media sensationalism going on.

Edit: Actually I take that back there has been one disaster which was the Japan accident around the turn of the year. Which had nothing to do with Boeing or DEI narratives so it's already forgotten about.

10 people were hospitalized in the Senegal ordeal I posted above.
When you plan on traveling to the beach and end up in the hospital burn ward, I'd call that a disaster.

But it's true that the frequency of plane crashes is way below what it used to be in the past decades.

The airline industry would like to call these incidents "near misses"

A Boeing 763 cargo plane was forced to make a 'belly landing' at Istanbul Airport after its front landing gear malfunctioned. The FedEx freight plane was on the final leg of its Paris to Istanbul route when the pilots notified the Istanbul Airport control tower to request the emergency landing.

I’m surprised the plane stayed in tact and very surprised this crash wasn’t worse

440891336_759212013004988_7448713416538846740_n.jpg

This 747-400 is at least 17 years old, with maybe 25 million flight miles. Is Boeing the only factor in any malfunctions is has?

Does the Indonesian owner and operator of the aircraft hold any responsibility, at all?

I recognize a lot of Boeing aircraft have had breakdowns. However, if a 17 year old engine blows up with 300k miles, wouldn't you ask how the owners maintained it? Did they change the oil? Did they perform compression tests and rebuild it when normal wear and tear added up? This kind of thing is out of the manufacturer's hands at some point.

This 747-400 is at least 17 years old, with maybe 25 million flight miles. Is Boeing the only factor in any malfunctions is has?

Does the Indonesian owner and operator of the aircraft hold any responsibility, at all?

I recognize a lot of Boeing aircraft have had breakdowns. However, if a 17 year old engine blows up with 300k miles, wouldn't you ask how the owners maintained it? Did they change the oil? Did they perform compression tests and rebuild it when normal wear and tear added up? This kind of thing is out of the manufacturer's hands at some point.
Of course but, to emphasize your point, it reflects that the aircraft isn’t being maintained properly. There are incidents with every machine, of course, but this is happening with noted frequency in the industry and with a particular company’s planes. It means flying is more dangerous, regardless of ultimate responsibility.

Nobody is claiming this is a design flaw. The 747 has been flying for way longer than I’ve been alive and has gone through many, many iterations to address previous defects and just for general improvements. Any 747 in the sky should be a solid aircraft, given its decades of evolution. The company knows how to make, run and maintain them, and to instruct the operators how to do so.

If this were an isolated incident, it would be a nonissue. But we’re seeing a company, devoted to diversity, experiencing a spate of issues with increasing frequency in the past several months. And even if it was a bunch of Indonesians doing the maintenance, doesn’t that kind of make the diversity point anyway? Wouldn’t you prefer that the people who maintain your plane be of the same stock as the ones who built it? (Except for Japanese people, I’d be fine with them as custodians of Western inventions, they usually tend to make improvements).

One Person Dies, Dozens Are Injured After International Flight Hits Severe Turbulence​

A Singapore Airlines Boeing 777-300 ran into severe turbulence on its flight from London to Singapore on Tuesday, resulting in one death and at least 30 injuries.

Flight SQ 321 was diverted to Bangkok after hitting turbulence and landed at 3:45 p.m. local time, the BBC reported. There were 211 passengers and 18 crew aboard the aircraft. It remains unclear if the person who died was a passenger or part of the crew. Airline tracking data showed that Flight SQ 321 dropped around 6,000 feet after hitting an air pocket, according to The Guardian.

Singapore Airlines didn’t specify how many people had been injured in the incident, but multiple outlets have reported that 30 people were hurt.

Thai authorities and first responders were on the scene after the Singapore Airlines plane landed at the Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.

Turbulence occurs when an aircraft is hit with “an irregular motion of the air resulting from eddies and vertical currents,” according to the National Weather Service. Turbulence is common for all commercial flights and can happen anywhere regardless of weather conditions, but it can be “associated with fronts, wind shear, thunderstorms, etc.,” NWS says.

One Person Dies, Dozens Are Injured After International Flight Hits Severe Turbulence​

A Singapore Airlines Boeing 777-300 ran into severe turbulence on its flight from London to Singapore on Tuesday, resulting in one death and at least 30 injuries.

Flight SQ 321 was diverted to Bangkok after hitting turbulence and landed at 3:45 p.m. local time, the BBC reported. There were 211 passengers and 18 crew aboard the aircraft. It remains unclear if the person who died was a passenger or part of the crew. Airline tracking data showed that Flight SQ 321 dropped around 6,000 feet after hitting an air pocket, according to The Guardian.

Singapore Airlines didn’t specify how many people had been injured in the incident, but multiple outlets have reported that 30 people were hurt.

Thai authorities and first responders were on the scene after the Singapore Airlines plane landed at the Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.

Turbulence occurs when an aircraft is hit with “an irregular motion of the air resulting from eddies and vertical currents,” according to the National Weather Service. Turbulence is common for all commercial flights and can happen anywhere regardless of weather conditions, but it can be “associated with fronts, wind shear, thunderstorms, etc.,” NWS says.

To be fair, this has nothing to do with aircraft design flaws.
This is turbulence which can happen to any airplane type no matter how well it's built.

If you value your life, do not fly Boeing.

Another fleet of Boeing jets were found earlier this year to have a potentially fatal flaw, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The issue involved an electrical fault on the company's 777 jets that could cause fuel tanks on the planes' wings to catch fire and explode.

Discovery of the flaw exposes that nearly 300 more Boeing planes are potentially at risk, including jets used by United and American Airlines, according to the notice by the Federal Aviation Administration.

The FAA reported the issue in March and requested that Boeing and other outside experts respond by May 9, but it remains unclear if the company has done so.

A Boeing spokesperson said in a statement that the FAA's notice was part of a 'standard regulatory process that has helped ensure air travel is the safest form of transportation. This is not an immediate safety of flight issue.'

'There are multiple redundancies designed into modern commercial airplanes to ensure protection for electromagnetic effects. The 777 fleet has been operating for nearly 30 years, and has safely flown more than 3.9 billion passengers,' the statement continued.

It is just the latest major safety warning to be directed at the scandal-hit company by regulators — as multiple models of Boeing passenger jets have face door plug blowouts, mid-air engine fires, and two deadly crashes which killed 346 people.

To be fair, this has nothing to do with aircraft design flaws.
This is turbulence which can happen to any airplane type no matter how well it's built.

It is worse. In the past, pilots could move up or down to avoid turbulence. Now, because of airlines ESG policies, they have to use the most efficient amount of fuel. This becomes especially apparent on descent. In the past pilots would often make maneuvers to avoid turbulence on approach. Now they just suffer through it.

Wasn't sure whether to post this in the decline thread or here, but expect more of this in future flying:

Yeah, it's easy to say "Oh it's just the blacks"
"Oh it's that cheap Spirit airlines, I would never fly them."

But ask yourself, if you saw such a thing in a foreign country, how would you judge that society? If I saw such a thing in Singapore, I would conclude that is a degenerate dysfunctional society and it's probably not very safe to visit there. Americans just kinda shrug their shoulders and say "whatchagonnado?"

I mean, when people say this is a third world country, it's no exaggeration. It's a like a third world country with some nice European buildings from the 20s.

There are going to be huge societal consequences in the aftermath of BLM. You don't just do a Baphomet inversion ritual and promote the worst section of your society as the most sacred and just go back to normal. They are now taking over institutions, important jobs, and government itself. This November we are going to see a *majority* of black bureaucrats elected into public office in my county. In some very important positions that have never been held by a black before. The last time I went to the doctor I was seen by an obese 20something black woman.

USA is going to be very very similar to South Africa in the next couple of decades.

A search for south africa airport brawls gave me only one result involving airport brawls on the first page, and that article mentioned those occurring in the US. South Africans probably regard us as savages.
Haha... yeah, there are some very rough areas in South Africa, and a history of brutality in much of Africa, but my overall impression visiting there was I genuinely liked the blacks and coloureds I interacted with, and overall they were FAR better than the African Americans we have back home.

You raise a good point, things will probably be worse here.
Also makes me wonder if Boeing will ever design a new plane. A quick look at South African Armscor and they haven't produced anything new since Apartheid. They used to have an impressive manufacturing sector, along with science, technology and were even a nuclear power.

Last edited:
Not sure about the design flaws but normies will be priced out of international travel soon for sure. Many already have been due to cost of living crisis. All just part of making our lives more isolated and miserable.
I've been asking this for a while now. How long does this take? It would be funny if global immigration was cut in half or even 80% overnight, and some of these places became p paradises again (j/k ... sorta).

I've been asking this for a while now. How long does this take? It would be funny if global immigration was cut in half or even 80% overnight, and some of these places became p paradises again (j/k ... sorta).

I don't know. It's becoming increasingly a luxury thing though it's not quite a hellscape yet.

Probably within the next 10 years will reduce rapidly and I can imagine them adding some crazy carbon emission fees at some point.

P paradises I don't know...any places that were not talked about extensively on PUA forums or places that are harder to access (like Minsk or Russia).

I know this is off topic but I am hearing in Poland most semi-attractive women are approached 5-10 times a day. This is a result of various PUA bootcamps where hordes of men were spam approaching in the name of approaching being a 'numbers game' and now they have kind of ruined the reputation of such behaviour. I know it seems weird, how can a city with millions have all been approached? I don't know. Too many PUA's moved to Poland and too many bootcamps.

Rant over anyway.

Back