• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The future of flying

I know this is off topic but I am hearing in Poland most semi-attractive women are approached 5-10 times a day. This is a result of various PUA bootcamps where hordes of men were spam approaching in the name of approaching being a 'numbers game' and now they have kind of ruined the reputation of such behaviour.
Do you think that's true? You could argue it's a good thing, given that day game number approaching is questionable in the first place, and doesn't lend to good behavior long term, rather "female curiosity" rather than sustained interest from permanence, etc. It does make it harder for any given foreigner, though ... interesting.

Boeing cancels another space launch, this time with live crew, minutes before takeoff.

The rocket launch was scrubbed on Saturday afternoon due to a computer issue.
Yikes. A machined part or component can fail. Weather can cause unsafe conditions. But a computer on the ground in earth's atmosphere running at normal temperatures should not be having "issues."

It will be the first time Boeing sends a crewed ship into space.
Let's not jump the gun here.

The team can’t get to the computers to troubleshoot the problem until the rocket is drained of all its fuel,

Sounds like a pretty terrible design, then!
Wonder what the plan is if the computer has issues after launch? lol

Boeing cancels another space launch, this time with live crew, minutes before takeoff.

Yikes. A machined part or component can fail. Weather can cause unsafe conditions. But a computer on the ground in earth's atmosphere running at normal temperatures should not be having "issues."

Let's not jump the gun here.

Sounds like a pretty terrible design, then!
Wonder what the plan is if the computer has issues after launch? lol

I would not want to be one of those crew! Imagine being the first live crew in a new Boeing rocket! Scary!

My thoughts exactly, Thomas. Imagine all the preparation that went into the launch, the astronauts probably woke up in the middle of the night, got ready, entered the craft hours in advance, strapped down, stressed to the max, ready to finally do it, and then with 3 minutes left on the clock they suddenly abort and pull you out.

Icing the field goal kicker is an effective strategy. How are you going to feel the next time you're in that rocket? I don't think I could do it. Particularly if you are hearing a heavily accented diversity hire give the countdown! The horrors!

While there is an excess in reporting of incidents, I feel that it is indicative of the sensationalist media cycle we are in rather than there being any more incidents than normal.

However, I won't lie, I still thank God every time that I get on a plane and the pilots are two men.

While there is an excess in reporting of incidents, I feel that it is indicative of the sensationalist media cycle we are in rather than there being any more incidents than normal.

However, I won't lie, I still thank God every time that I get on a plane and the pilots are two men.
Haha this. Every time I get on a plane to go see my mates and it's a woman flying, I text them immediately to tell them I might not make it.

My thoughts exactly, Thomas. Imagine all the preparation that went into the launch, the astronauts probably woke up in the middle of the night, got ready, entered the craft hours in advance, strapped down, stressed to the max, ready to finally do it, and then with 3 minutes left on the clock they suddenly abort and pull you out.

Icing the field goal kicker is an effective strategy. How are you going to feel the next time you're in that rocket? I don't think I could do it. Particularly if you are hearing a heavily accented diversity hire give the countdown! The horrors!
They survived the launch, but now are stuck in space.

Malaysia Airlines confirmed to local media outlet Malay Mail that a Boeing 737-800 was forced to make an emergency landing shortly after takeoff due to an engine malfunction. The mid-air incident comes only days after outgoing CEO Dave Calhoun testified on Capitol Hill about ongoing investigations into the planemaker's quality oversight and production failures of its commercial jets.

The Malaysian airline said Flight MH199 was taking off from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad, India, late Thursday when an engine malfunction caused one of the 737-800's engines to erupt into flames.

They survived the launch, but now are stuck in space.

Yep, gonna be awkward if we have to beg Russia to bring them home (Russia will oblige, they embody the true humanitarian, Christian, European, patient and peace loving mentality and have been aiding the US for years with its space program, even while we indirectly bomb and attack Russia and kill Russians). Actually the US has no shame so it won't be awkward for them at all. Officially there is no plan to bring the astronauts home and they are stuck "indefinitely" after the last I heard was SEVEN leaks were found???

Look at how they try to spin the situation.

“I want to make it very clear that Butch and Suni are not stranded in space,” said NASA Commercial Crew Program Manager Steve Stich on a media call. “I want to make it real clear that we’re not in a rush to come home.

Stich reiterated, though, that the spacecraft is considered safe, and even OK for its two astronauts to ride home in in case of an emergency.

We need that clown putting on more and more makeup meme for this quote:

“There’s no new issues to report today. We don’t have any new problems,” Stich said. “The vehicle at station is in good shape.
Good grief, if you can't even honestly explain the situation, how can you possibly solve the problem?

Yep, gonna be awkward if we have to beg Russia to bring them home (Russia will oblige, they embody the true humanitarian, Christian, European, patient and peace loving mentality and have been aiding the US for years with its space program, even while we indirectly bomb and attack Russia and kill Russians). Actually the US has no shame so it won't be awkward for them at all. Officially there is no plan to bring the astronauts home and they are stuck "indefinitely" after the last I heard was SEVEN leaks were found???

Look at how they try to spin the situation.

We need that clown putting on more and more makeup meme for this quote:

Good grief, if you can't even honestly explain the situation, how can you possibly solve the problem?
It's pretty shocking! My post that you quoted is already a week old! Time is ticking away!

lol, this is a very interesting story:

1. Boeing recently discovered that a batch of titanium alloys used on its aircraft are of substandard quality, which were supposed to be produced by a Chinese company, Shaanxi Hongyuan aviation forging technology company.

2. Chinese companies said that they did sell a batch of titanium alloys to Turks in 2019. Turks re-sold them to Italians, and Italian companies re-sold them to Americans. The titanium alloys produced in China is qualified.

3. The Italians said that they had purchased a batch of titanium alloys from the Turks as well as Indians because the price was very cheap; And Italians used the Chinese titanium alloys for themselves, and sold the titanium alloys from India to Americans.

4. The batch of titanium alloy produced by the Indians was actually aluminum alloy because of its lower cost, but the Americans did not find any problems during quality inspection. It is said that someone used forged reports.

5. Now the titanium (aluminum) alloys from india have been used in many of Boeing's products, not only in civilian products such as the 737, but also in Boeing's spacecraft and military aircraft such as the F15......

Back