The Destruction of Modern Women

For various reasons, I've been considering this issue for a while and trying to understand aging from a woman's perspective. I should probably stop trying to understand something as complex as what is in a woman's head (given that there is no obvious logic to it) but I cannot help myself since it effects me day to day.

It's tough to understand from a male point of view since our arc of attractiveness is literally the opposite of women after say the age of 30, but imagine if you will being as attractive as you ever will be at around age 18-20. After that it's a downwards spiral. Maybe you could fool people in the modern age with all of the propaganda we receive up to maybe 35.

After that any market value that you might be able to generate just falls off a cliff. You become invisible. Literally invisible to the men that you would want to attract.

Is it any wonder that these older women, especially as they enter peri menopause or menopause, become so mean? They realise the lie they are sold, they feel old and unattractive and even if they have managed to secure a decent man, they cannot help themselves to be insecure most of the time, especially if the man is making something of himself post 40yo which is when most men are starting to really hit their stride.

It's a mess created largely by the lie of feminism and the 'you can have it all' mentality that they have been sold. By the time they hit a certain age, they realise (if not actually logically realising, but on some emotional level) that they have been duped and they are permanently pissed off about it.

If you're a guy who has got his shit together, try giving a woman who is post 50 a nice smile every now and again for no reason. You'll absolutely make their day because mostly they are invisible.
Women peaking at that age is absolutely true. Not just the way they look, but their femininity, voice, etc. All of it is hard to ignore as a man, and makes you want to plant that seed. As bad it sounds, I don't feel any of that for the single women my age. I think the only way to keep feeling that is if you married her young and got older together.

And the opposite is true for women. Generally men get more masculine and more confident into our late 20s and 30s. So we'll get more attention from women of all ages.

If you're a guy who has got his shit together, try giving a woman who is post 50 a nice smile every now and again for no reason. You'll absolutely make their day because mostly they are invisible.

Good point. This actually does wonders for women of any age over 35, but you are much more likely to get a warm smile in return from women over 50.

Women with children in cities tend to get all the smiles from the very men the spinsters covet - the over 40 men who are well put together and appear to have money. But it's because these men are usually fathers, and as fathers know, kids are hilarious and a huge joy to have in your life. And as they get older you catch yourself smiling at a toddler for no other reason than the distant memories of those happy moments that are now in the past.

Women peaking at that age is absolutely true. Not just the way they look, but their femininity, voice, etc. All of it is hard to ignore as a man, and makes you want to plant that seed. As bad it sounds, I don't feel any of that for the single women my age. I think the only way to keep feeling that is if you married her young and got older together.

And the opposite is true for women. Generally men get more masculine and more confident into our late 20s and 30s. So we'll get more attention from women of all ages.

Women who get married and have kids young often stay infantile for the rest of their lives. Part of it is by necessity as they have to bring their emotions down to a level that allows young kids the chance to mimic. But it's also joyful and the stress happens in short bursts between the joyful mean. It also makes it easier to be attracted to them, and them to you. If you have ever rescued your wife from the stress of an annoying toddler, to then have the little one laughing and peaceful and back on track, then you know the gentle hum of your wife as her attraction to you radiates.

Back