• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The DEI Thread

“French” and “artist,” both lies. What a race of clowns. Imagine training your whole life to be part of that orchestra and having to tolerate some scholar dressed up like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber doing the robot next to you. I’d say that it’s humiliating for everyone involved, but I'm not sure blacks would understand why this spectacle is humiliating, so I guess it’s just embarrassing for the orchestra and their audience.

Edit: the system automatically changes what I wrote to “scholar.” You know what belongs there.
As a life long classical music enthusiast, piano and violin player... I was totally disgusted by this video.

Why this ensemble's management felt the need to add these gyrations is beyond me.

1718038544521.png

"Glamorous"

UCLA Medical School hired this unhinged woman in 2020 to lead the admissions office with DEI in mind. 💩
Update. A guy almost lost his life at UCLA Hospital over a misdiagnosis.

Full text
On 4/29 I went to UCLA Hospital for an infection that was getting bad.

Missed sepsis. Didn’t treat. Discharged

Misdiagnosis.

Went back 4/30. Chest pains, heart pounding. Vision going.

Infected heart. Sharp pain. Heart failure. Trauma unit.

28. Grateful to be alive.
Being misdiagnosed @UCLA hospital almost cost me my life at 28.

Healthcare is getting out of control.

Misdiagnosis can be lethal.

Sharing so this doesn’t happen to others the same way. The doctors didn’t follow protocol at all. Big issues.

My heart is still damaged too.

James O'Keefe released an undercover video on Disney's anti-white hiring practices.

Part 2 came out.

Full text
Walt Disney Television's Director of Production/Finance, Sohrab "Dave" Makker reveals Disney won't hire anyone "who's not white or not Jewish" for C-Suite roles, confirming discriminatory hiring practices detailed in OMG's 'The Disney Tapes: Part 1.'

Makker, who tracks diversity in annual reports, reveals that the reports “tell us the diverse cast of members that are in there,” and that he has witnessed “the number count go up.”

Makker says Disney prioritizes LGBTQ stories for children, stating, “We insert diversity when it's not really organic to the story,” admitting shows have “flopped” because “the audience didn't connect” to forced diversity.

He calls Disney CEO Bob Iger “corrupt,” saying, “He just wants to stay in power.” He proceeds to criticize Elon Musk, calling him a “narcissist” driven by attention, yet agrees with Musk’s call for Iger’s firing.

Stay tuned for ‘The Disney Tapes: Part 3’...

@20thTelevision @DisneyTVStudios @America1stLegal @Disney @RobertIger @D
JUST IN: @disneytvstudios blocks James O'Keefe and @OKeefeMedia on Instagram after the release of "The Disney Tapes: Part 2." The story details footage of Walt Disney Television's Director of Production/Finance, Sohrab "Dave" Makker, confirming discriminatory hiring practices at Disney.

Meanwhile...

Back