The Biden-Harris Administration

Has anyone heard the rumor this is a cover story for Austin being hit by a Russian strike in Ukraine on Jan 3rd? There's some interesting buzz and discussion about it online.

Yes I heard about it on a radio show and found an article which I'll link. Apparently, he was last seen in public on December 20th. If the Jan 3rd death story is true, the regime will continue fabricating a false narrative which will end up with him dying in the hospital. Supposedly now he has prostrate cancer which no one knew about. Not very believable.

Here is the speculation article.

Here is a regime article from the Daily Mail jumping through hoops of ridiculous explanations.

We live in such an empire of lies that it's beyond pathetic.

18167536d8e895bb.jpg

Some rambling thoughts here about the struggles I have with the next election:

Biden has managed to not go to war with Iran - yet. That can change in a moment, but the swamp creature lizard brain in him (or his staff) knows that a war with Iran may be disastrous on the battlefront and at home - even with many democrats. He at least gives lip service to Palestinian humanitarian needs and reportedly has pressured Israel to slow down. It hasn't made a difference, but it scores well enough with the home audience, which is now far more alert to Israel's shenanigans than at any point in my life.

His lizard brain also knows he is in a trick-box of sorts by way of Iran/Houthis/Hezbollah/Hamas. If he attacks Iran "cuz they're arming the bad guys," then the international "rules based" order opens itself up to (theoretically justified) attack from Russia. Iran hasn't done a thing in the ME that the US hasn't done in spades in Ukraine. What little is left of American diplomacy will be laughed out of the international arena barring an open, and well-proven, attack by Iran on US interests. That's why he didn't attack after someone bombed the Tower 22 camp on the tri-border area. Iran denied any participation and there was reportedly insufficient evidence to prove they did it. Biden wants to attack Iran, but he knows he must make a real case for it - nobody is buying the white powder in a medical vial nonsense anymore. As important, the USG should know that a fight with Iran in the middle east is a disaster waiting to happen.

He has the unpleasant task of vacating or maintaining positions in Iraq and Syria, with pitfalls in both directions. We'll see how that works out.

This is not a defense of the Biden presidency, but he has walked a tightrope on this Israel-Hamas war - so far. American clout has declined so much under his administration, but it can hang by a thread if he steers clear of an unjustified attack on Iran.

Like it or not, the guy is scoring some points recently - simply by not going to war. Maybe the Pentagon is holding him back. Maybe he's holding back for a big summer war push to rally the country to his side before election. Maybe there is some unknown adult in his cabinet that has his ear. Maybe Obama has tested the wind and given his instruction. Whatever the reason, Biden was given many green lights to start a war with Iran (by prominent members of both parties), and he has so far declined. Like him or not, that's a win for him.

Some claim none of this happens if Trump is in office, but I'm not so sure about that. The reality is that the US can no longer keep the likes of Russia, China, or even Iran under its thumb. Their proportionate regional power is increasing while America's international clout is decreasing - for reasons that go beyond the White House. We have threads documenting as much. What's Trump going to do? Attack the next Soleimani type figure? Israel does it on a regular basis already. No need for the US to do it. Will Trump whack a few more Houthis and tell the rest to go home? We've been using the Saudis for a decade to do as much (even on his administration) and it hasn't worked.

Will magnanimous Trump thread a diplomatic needle and risk looking weak at home? He's not the type to afford weak appearances (unless for Israel's benefit). Will he deliver peace in Ukraine in short order? Good luck without a near capitulation to Russia - who is too invested to back down and sees it as an existential fight. Then Trump looks weak at home. The truth is that we can't force our will on Yemen, a dirt poor country that is in the crosswaters of American/International trade. How on earth can we force our will in Ukraine - of dramatically less daily interest to main street Americans?

The point is that geopolitical realities are slowly aligning for the multi-polar order and against a mono-polar US order. Our thinktank types know it and have successfully positioned west Europe into our perma-camp. A Rainbow Curtain is forming and beyond that curtain lies a more open field for our 3 new counterparties. Barring global war, that isn't changing. Whoever resides in the White House won't be able to stop it. They will have to deal with it and carve out the best lot possible.

Bottom line - there's no way I can support Biden, but I can only put so much hope in Trump. Haley might even be worse than Biden. The world is changing either way - and it will be ugly no matter who wins. God's will be done.

Back