• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Biden-Harris Administration

So a special counsel looked into Biden’s mishandling of classified docs, but won’t charge him because he‘s an old and senile.

IMG_0970.png

Too bad the Jews don't give 90 year old German grandmothers the same benefit of the doubt.

Surprised no one has posted this. I don't it's coincidental they posted this after that (obviously rigged) superbowl game.

This meme fails on a couple of levels.

First, it speaks only to those who have heard of suspicions of rigging of the Stupid Bowl. Not an implausible suspicion but it has a very small audience.

Second, it comes on the heels of a week of news pointing up the demented fascist pedophile's mental decline. If they rigged the Stupid Bowl, the pictured figure would not have had a hand in it. Propping up the puppet with laser eyes simply doesn't land.

The New York Times stuck the shiv in Biden's back a couple days ago saying that he was old and with mental issues and the usual Democrat suspects piled on. It would not be surprising if Michelle Obama or Gavin Newsom became the nominee at the DNC or after...

https://neofeudalreview.substack.com/p/globohomo-likely-ordered-dementia
Big Mike or Glamorous Gavin. Either way, they will win the AWFL vote by a mile (and plenty of vapid "moderates" as well).

On a funny note, I picked up a small town newspaper today. They don't even have a website. The title of the guest editorial - "Big Mike is Coming"
Need to pick up more of these papers. The author would be welcome around here: parallelling soviet gerontocracy with modern American leaders, WWF references, and TDS/bad orange man jokes. The death of small town papers is a cultural loss. They were a bastion against (((MSM))) and were willing to toss out some entertaining but pertinent OP/EDs. They were the real connection point for locals in rural areas.

Pretty sure big Mike has no interest , because big Mike is Big Mike.

I’m guessing Newsome would say no to 2024 because he will run in 2028 with a full 2 years of campaigning . He does not want to run an abbreviated campaign and lose,

The New York Times stuck the shiv in Biden's back a couple days ago saying that he was old and with mental issues and the usual Democrat suspects piled on. It would not be surprising if Michelle Obama or Gavin Newsom became the nominee at the DNC or after...

https://neofeudalreview.substack.com/p/globohomo-likely-ordered-dementia

I’m guessing Newsome would say no to 2024 because he will run in 2028 with a full 2 years of campaigning . He does not want to run an abbreviated campaign and lose,
Yep.
They are stuck with Joe.

Kamala tooooo negative.

Buff Mike is above that and doesn't want it.

Newsome doesn't want to go up against Trump on short notice.

That's my assessment at least.

And seems to gel with a lot of others too.

Fair warning... Not talking about ideologies here. Just political skill.

Yes Newsome is too smart for that, unlike DeSantis who could have also waited but at least now he knows what he needs to work on.

Newsome doesn't need to know. He's a politician's politician. Sniveling, Slimy and swampy all at once. He has no heart and no conscience pretty much. That's why he's so effective. Almost tone deaf to caring. Funny enough DeSantis has some of those qualities on the right except not as much charisma.

Well, Biden’s handlers are the people they thought this was a good slogan for 2024

Let’s finish the job!(yes this is real)

IMG_4035.jpeg
Just like his 2020 campaign, he is playing to his people who will fix the election. He is not concerned with messaging to the American public who, as anyone should know by now, has no say in who gets put into the White House.

Did anyone see this? Apparently the nuclear war has begun and these eight cities were supposed to get hit by missiles launched from Washington DC, after they shot down four of their own. Ridiculous hoax, who knows what schemes they're cooking up for this year's shoah:

"Accidental (fake) Emergency Broadcast Bulletin about a Nuclear Attack on the United States"

Apparently it was broadcast to homes in the northeast mainland USA. Those missiles must be incredibly slow. Maybe they're being driven down the highway on the back of a container truck. Maybe the whole thing is fake like everything else that's on the talmudvision. Nothing but lies all the time now, 24/7.

It said that Biden was supposed to make a speech about the "attack" which never took place. This is bad comedy. I expected better from the creep state writers but I guess that's what happens when they fire all the Whites from creative positions.

Did anyone see this? Apparently the nuclear war has begun and these eight cities were supposed to get hit by missiles launched from Washington DC, after they shot down four of their own. Ridiculous hoax, who knows what schemes they're cooking up for this year's shoah:

"Accidental (fake) Emergency Broadcast Bulletin about a Nuclear Attack on the United States"

Apparently it was broadcast to homes in the northeast mainland USA. Those missiles must be incredibly slow. Maybe they're being driven down the highway on the back of a container truck. Maybe the whole thing is fake like everything else that's on the talmudvision. Nothing but lies all the time now, 24/7.

It said that Biden was supposed to make a speech about the "attack" which never took place. This is bad comedy. I expected better from the creep state writers but I guess that's what happens when they fire all the Whites from creative positions.

This type of announcement would be a way for the government to get everyone out of their houses and away from their property and be at the absolute mercy of the corrupt Satanic authority with no way to verify what is actually happening. From that point on, large groups of people would be herded in one location (shelters, camps) and be prisoners of the state with no free agency.

www.science.org/content/article/valid-u-s-visa-didn-t-stop-these-chinese-graduate-students-being-deported

Shocking behavior as America sinks further towards banana republic territory. Remember stuff like this when you hear the "Rule of Law" nonsense.

More than a dozen Chinese graduate students holding valid U.S. visas are the latest pawns amid the rising political tensions between the two countries.

In the past 3 months, students in Ph.D. science programs at Yale University, Johns Hopkins University, and other major U.S. research universities have been denied re-entry after visiting family in China—and immediately sent back home

For one, it was a 50-hour ordeal in December 2023 that began at Dulles International Airport outside of Washington, D.C. It included an 8-hour interrogation and a body search by agents of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), 12 hours in solitary confinement, and the required purchase of a $3700 one-way ticket to Beijing.
Say what you want about whether we should be allowing foreign students in our universities, but issuing visas and then suddenly surprising a teenager in the middle of a school term, coming back after a trip home, with a body cavity search and detention is 1960s-African-dictator level behavior.

“Although it’s still a relatively small number of people, it’s having a real chilling effect,”

Yale is doing everything it can “to seek redress with government agencies so that our students can return to the U.S. to continue their studies,” says Lynn Cooley, dean of Yale’s graduate school of arts and sciences, where international students make up nearly half of its enrollment.

Yeah, they are half of overall graduate school enrollment, and probably 90% of the hard sciences.

“None of the transcripts suggest that they said anything that would raise concerns,” says Meng, managing partner of the Meng Law Group. “But at the end of the interview the agent tells them their visa has been canceled.”

There’s no deadline for CBP to respond to such requests—and no requirement that it respond at all.

Lol that's democracy for you. No one has any authority to make decisions and there is no one to redress greivances. It's all a black box, and as Putin said in the Tucker interviews, it's not even clear who is making decisions at all in America.

That lack of transparency has spawned many theories about the recent spate of deportations of Chinese graduate students traveling on valid visas. For example, a spreadsheet created by Yale students shows the same CBP agent at Dulles was involved in most of the cases.
Sounds like a rogue agent on a power trip. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anything to happen though.
Long term this is going to be terrible for America's future. Go to any math / physics / science graduate department and it is basically all Asians. We're not going to have anyone left to even design bridges in a decade or so.

Can't wait to see how the lunar landing goes.

Back