The Biden-Harris Administration

If Tlaib keeps talking bad about Israel/jews /Biden I may have no choice but to like her

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Representative Rashida Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman to serve in Congress, has accused President Joe Biden of supporting a "genocide" against Palestinians and warned of repercussions in next year's election.

In a video posted on X, formerly known as Twitter, late on Friday, the Democratic Congresswoman from Michigan repeated her calls for Biden to back a ceasefire in the almost month-long Israel-Hamas conflict.”

Globohomo lies about everything else, why wouldn't they lie about having a stunt double double in as Dementia Joe? Dianne Feinstein and Ruth Bader Ginsberg "voted" up to their supposed date of death, too.

Full text
I wish I were making this up. In my ongoing lawsuit over the govt. spying on my computers, I submitted this document to the court. It proved that one agent who admitted spying on me (and many others) had, indeed, worked as an informant for US Atty. Rod Rosenstein, as he'd claimed. About a week later, the informant was reported dead. Which of course means he can't provide more details of the operation. And the historic clerk's default I received against him in my lawsuit-- the first known such decision in a case of govt. spying on a journalist--pretty much will go nowhere.

Anybody else notice the shift to Anthony Blinken doing all the speaking for the US lately? I understand he is Secretary of State, but I'm getting a sense that he may actually be running the country now and making the major decisions.
View attachment 941
I heard Mike Peinovich last week say that due to the situation in Israel right now, that Anthony Blinken is the true president of the USA.

kamala-harris-windy.gif

It_is_her_time.

Unemployment almost at 4%, almost 5% in California. Choppy seas ahead for The Bidler.

View attachment 1730
I don't know how unemployment stats work in the UK, but in the US there's a lot of strangeness such as not counting people who haven't worked for a certain amount of time on the presumption that they're no longer looking for work. That actually could be largely true, but it probably amounts to not being willing to work for the ridiculously low wages for a lot of the newly available jobs the article I linked brags about. What I mean is I never know how much to read into US umemployment stats because they seem generally unreliable, much like official stats about inflation here.

I don't know how unemployment stats work in the UK, but in the US there's a lot of strangeness such as not counting people who haven't worked for a certain amount of time on the presumption that they're no longer looking for work. That actually could be largely true, but it probably amounts to not being willing to work for the ridiculously low wages for a lot of the newly available jobs the article I linked brags about. What I mean is I never know how much to read into US umemployment stats because they seem generally unreliable, much like official stats about inflation here.
I’m making considerably less money than any point in the last 7 years, housing and food costs are much higher, including staples like bread, vegetables, poultry/meat.

That said there’s lags built into the economy, I’m hoping things pick up next year but worried things will get considerably worse before they get better .

I’m making considerably less money than any point in the last 7 years, housing and food costs are much higher, including staples like bread, vegetables, poultry/meat.

That said there’s lags built into the economy, I’m hoping things pick up next year but worried things will get considerably worse before they get better .

Things were propped up for a while by all the handouts but yes the past year all 3 of my businesses which sell very different products from each other have had sales drop significantly. Every business owner I know is saying the same across the board the past few months, nobody is spending money because they don't have money. All their income even if the gross number has risen is being funneled to the big guys through the massive rise in cost of basic expenses.

I don't know how this is fixed, other than perhaps certain commodity markets when prices go up they don't generally ever come back down and even the ones that do come down will never come down proportionality, they have all jumped to a much higher base point very quickly.

Back