• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Biden-Harris Administration

I have two classmates from my hometown who were running on the ballot as Democratic delegates. These are the people who get invited to the national conventions, and cast their votes for the person who will become the Democratic nominee. I called today, as it was Super Tuesday, to see how things turned out:

"Oh, uh, the Biden campaign removed me from the list of candidates."
Me: Excuse me, Who?! (Legitimately thought I mis-understood)
"The Biden campaign"
Me: You're kidding me. So you weren't even on the ballot?
"Nah, they removed a bunch of people running. The only people left are unopposed."
Me: Laughs. You have to be kidding me!?
<awkward silence>
Me: Was it a racial thing?
"Nah, they actually removed a lot of blacks and people were complaining about that."
Me: "That doesn't even sound real. It sounds like a story an insane right wing conspiracy theorist would make up."
"Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed."

Same thing happened to the other guy.
The Biden regime is *rigging the election in a year where he doesn't even have opposition*

If this was like the Bernie / Hillary rigging, I would be contacting a journalist, but it's not really a story so much this time as it is proof of the utter fakeness of our elections. I wouldn't be surprised if the Republicans do similar things to control their primaries.

I'm curious to see if it wakes the guy up from his worship of out system. Might be a first step. Anyway, yeah, elections are totally fake and gay. But even this shocked me. These delegates are specifically running as "Biden delegates" and are hard core supporters and he's still kicking them out to install a curated pre-selected group of delegates.

Keep this in mind going forward.

www.science.org/content/article/valid-u-s-visa-didn-t-stop-these-chinese-graduate-students-being-deported

Shocking behavior as America sinks further towards banana republic territory. Remember stuff like this when you hear the "Rule of Law" nonsense.

Say what you want about whether we should be allowing foreign students in our universities, but issuing visas and then suddenly surprising a teenager in the middle of a school term, coming back after a trip home, with a body cavity search and detention is 1960s-African-dictator level behavior.

Yeah, they are half of overall graduate school enrollment, and probably 90% of the hard sciences.

Lol that's democracy for you. No one has any authority to make decisions and there is no one to redress greivances. It's all a black box, and as Putin said in the Tucker interviews, it's not even clear who is making decisions at all in America.

Sounds like a rogue agent on a power trip. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anything to happen though.
Long term this is going to be terrible for America's future. Go to any math / physics / science graduate department and it is basically all Asians. We're not going to have anyone left to even design bridges in a decade or so.

Can't wait to see how the lunar landing goes.

Please don't lose sleep for the Chinese student visas that are rarely denied at the border. There are literally a "thousand talents" more that slip by.

I appreciate the rule-of-law sentiment but have lost any love for the overwhelmingly liberal US Student Visa policies to hostile intelligence service countries like China. The PRC's use of students to exploit American vulnerability is well established.

As one anecdote, the little-commented cases of Dr. Lieber of Harvard and his two Chinese students who were arrested early in the coof mania for various irregularities in relation to their biological and chemistry studies. They were in cahoots with the Wuhan university system, yet somehow this was all swept away in the rush to deny any possibility of US/China nexus and "lab leak wacko conspiracies."

Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases​

------------------------------------------

Dr. Charles Lieber

According to court documents, since 2008, Dr. Lieber who has served as the Principal Investigator of the Lieber Research Group at Harvard University, which specialized in the area of nanoscience, has received more than $15,000,000 in grant funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Department of Defense (DOD). These grants require the disclosure of significant foreign financial conflicts of interest, including financial support from foreign governments or foreign entities. Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011, Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from in or about 2012 to 2017. China’s Thousand Talents Plan is one of the most prominent Chinese Talent recruit plans that are designed to attract, recruit, and cultivate high-level scientific talent in furtherance of China’s scientific development, economic prosperity and national security. These talent programs seek to lure Chinese overseas talent and foreign experts to bring their knowledge and experience to China and reward individuals for stealing proprietary information. Under the terms of Lieber’s three-year Thousand Talents contract, WUT paid Lieber $50,000 USD per month, living expenses of up to 1,000,000 Chinese Yuan (approximately $158,000 USD at the time) and awarded him more than $1.5 million to establish a research lab at WUT. In return, Lieber was obligated to work for WUT “not less than nine months a year” by “declaring international cooperation projects, cultivating young teachers and Ph.D. students, organizing international conference,
filing patent applications and writing papers under the affiliation of WUT."

The complaint accuses Lieber of lying about his participation in the Thousand Talents Plan and his affiliation with WUT in 2018 and 2019. It claims that Lieber told investigators on or about April 24, 2018 that he had never been invited to join the Thousand Talents Program, but he was not sure how China classified him. In November 2018, NIH asked Harvard if Lieber had concealed his suspected relationship with WUT and China's Thousand Talents Plan. Lieber made Harvard falsely inform NIH that Lieber had no formal association with WUT after 2012, that WUT kept exaggerating his involvement with WUT in later years, and that Lieber was not and had never been a part of China's Thousand Talents Plan.

Yanqing Ye

The indictment alleges that Ye is a Lieutenant of the PLA, the armed forces of China and a member of the CCP. She identified herself as a "student" on her J-1 visa application and lied about her active military service at NUDT, a top military academy run by the CCP. It also alleges that while studying at BU's Department of Physics, Chemistry and Biomedical Engineering from October 2017 to April 2019, Ye worked as a PLA Lieutenant and completed several tasks from PLA officers such as conducting research, assessing U.S. military websites and sending U.S. documents and information to China.

According to court documents, federal officers interviewed Ye at Boston's Logan International Airport on April 20, 2019. During the interview, she allegedly claimed that she had little contact with two NUDT professors who were high-ranking PLA officers. However, a search of Ye's electronic devices showed that one NUDT professor, who was a PLA Colonel, had instructed Ye to access U.S. military websites, researched U.S. military projects and compiled information for the PLA on two U.S. scientists with expertise in robotics and computer science. Furthermore, a review of a WeChat conversation revealed that Ye and the other PLA official from NUDT were collaborating on a research paper about a risk assessment model designed to decipher data for military applications. During the interview, Ye admitted that she held the rank of Lieutenant in the PLA and admitted she was a member of the CCP.

Zaosong Zheng

In August 2018, Zheng entered the United States on a J-1 visa and conducted cancer-cell research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston from Sept. 4, 2018, to Dec. 9, 2019. It is alleged that on Dec. 9, 2019, Zheng stole 21 vials of biological research and attempted to smuggle them out of the United States aboard a flight destined for China. Federal officers at Logan Airport discovered the vials hidden in a sock inside one of Zheng’s bags, and not properly packaged. It is alleged that initially, Zheng lied to officers about the contents of his luggage, but later admitted he had stolen the vials from a lab at Beth Israel. Zheng stated that he intended to bring the vials to China to use them to conduct research in his own laboratory and publish the results under his own name.

The charge of making false, fictitious and fraudulent statements provides for a sentence of up to five years in prison, three years of supervised release and a fine of $250,000. The charge of visa fraud provides for a sentence of up to 10 years in prison, three years of supervised release and a fine of $250,000. The charge of acting as an agent of a foreign government provides for a sentence of up to 10 years in prison, three years of supervised release and a fine of $250,000. The charge of conspiracy provides for a sentence of up to five years in prison, three years of supervised release and a fine of $250,000. The charge of smuggling goods from the United States provides for a sentence of up to 10 years in prison, three years of supervised release and a fine of $250,000. Sentences are imposed by a federal district court judge based upon the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

--------------------------------------

Edit: Had some copy/past problems, but they appear corrected now.

Last edited:
Please don't lose sleep for the Chinese student visas that are rarely denied at the border. There are literally a "thousand talents" more that slip by.
I don't get it. Because Chinaman committed a crime, one should suspect all Chinamen?
One should suspect members of a race because other members of that same race did bad things before?
There's over a billion Chinamen. They are all guilty, or suspect?

Stopping criminals is one thing, but there is zero evidence of a crime; hence this being a news story. The fact that others from the same ethnic group of a billion people have also committed crimes is not evidence of anything.

Even if that wasn't the case, it's an argument for curtailing the international student program, which no one is considering. And it's not as if the border crossing is the place to vet student visa applicants. That should be done months in advance.

In fact, it WAS done months (if not years) in advance, and the applicants submitted all types of documents, along with large fees, in order to obatin their visas. The absurd part is the revoking the visa for no reason in the middle of a school term on the whim of an official with no explanation.

I'm actually sympathetic to the argument that essentially every Chinese student or businessman here (along with most "Taiwanese") is what we would consider a "spy" (or, from the Chinaman's perspective, a loyal patriot), but our government simply cannot act in such a capricious and irregular manner. Whatever they are doing now to foreigners, they can, and almost surely will, implement for Americans. They have already established that border crossings are "Constitution Free Zones."

The story said there were no criminal accusations, nothing to even hint in the 8 hour questioning about commission of a crime.
If they are criminals, charge them. The banana republic aspect is the secrecy and the arbitrary and capricious behavior of the government officials.

If someone has committed a crime that carries a $250,000 fine, that's quite a sum of money. Charge them and collect the money. But strip searching a female student and turning away kids that you have already admitted to school without even telling them why is ridiculous and unhinged.

Imagine you had a kid doing a semester abroad in China (or Russia, or another country where they certainly have reason to suspect Americans are there to do bad) and while they filled out a long application and were granted a visa, when your child arrives they threw her in jail, searched inside her butthole, kept her for 3 days and then you had to wire thousands of dollars to get her back home. Is that OK? Even if "Americans are doing terrible things to our country" which is certainly true, in Russia for example.

This is how the rest of the civilized world views America. If that sort of event happened dozens of times, tourism to that country would essentially disappear.

Anyway, assuming any of these kids were really mastermind criminals, all it takes is a trip to Mexico and they can be back here in a matter of weeks if not days. A friend in SE Asia even told me that is openly discussed as a viable way to enter America. That's an even better option for "spies" because no one is watching them, or even knows they are here.

I don't get it. Because Chinaman committed a crime, one should suspect all Chinamen?
One should suspect members of a race because other members of that same race did bad things before?
There's over a billion Chinamen. They are all guilty, or suspect?

No. You keep an eye on them because the CCP is selective about who is allowed to travel, and only party loyalists are generally allowed to do so.

@Rax Moscow, you acknowledge that the US gets exploited on regular basis by these thousand talents moles.

If, on the very rare occasion, our services manage to establish a nefarious link that was previously unknown, I would hope they act on it - even if it's an ugly border entry block. They don't owe any foreigner an explanation.

You're a thoughtful poster that I don't wish to offend, and you clearly don't intend to put the country at any risk. I think you have travelled internationally a decent bit (likely more than me). Did you ever once think that you were anything other than a guest in countries you have visited? Did you think you were owed an explanation if you were ejected, or blocked at the border even with a visa? Did you ever believe the US government would intervene on your behalf in the event of some troubles? The USG often does so, but that is only allowed at the leniency of the host country. It isn't an expectation. Any such expectations are naive, and I encourage any traveler to change them.

Capricious and inexplicable arrests of US citizens abroad happen all the time. A co-workers Jehovah's Witness sister was a missionary in a Muslim-dominant country. She was picked up and spent the night in jail - even with all the right visas/paperwork. Thankfully, it was cleared up quickly, but she got the message and left. I had given my co-worker such warnings before his sister went, as it was her first visit to a potentially hostile country and I thought she was over-confident.

In my travels, my assumption was that I was allowed to enter, and stay, only as a privilege. Nobody owed me an explanation for either being blocked or ejected from any country. The PRC should have the same caution when they come here. Otherwise, the US sandbox remains open for their nonsense.

That's all I'll say in this thread about this topic. I'm derailing it here.

I shall now make the bold prediction that Biden will resign at the SOTU.

Didn't watch the SOTU, but saw this screenshot of the audience.

GIHiimmXgAAOZcB

It's funny how Biden's absurd SOTU address, and Trump's success on Super Tuesday are hardly discussed here.

I get it though. In normal times, these might be big events, but now I feel like this is just the calm before the storm, or we're waiting for the hammer to fall. While I am one that thinks Trump with his many flaws would still not be as bad as Biden, I think both of them are just actors in a larger drama that's playing out in the world.

The things that really matter are:
1. What will happen when it's fully evident that Russia has won in Ukraine? Will NATO break up? Will perceptions of the US as a hegemon be fundamentally ended? Will the US do something dangerously stupid?
2. What will happen when the US$ stops being the international reserve currency, and interest rates spike, and interest on the US national debt becomes unaffordable. Will the US be forced to cut the federal budget in half in real terms? Will it print money and make prices go up 10X?
3. What if they put Trump in jail and steal the election again, so it is clear to everybody that the US constitutional government has been overthrown?

It seems like really big events are looming just over the horizon, and little things like a senile president or Trump's campaign and lawfare battles are only a sideshow.

1. What will happen when it's fully evident that Russia has won in Ukraine? Will NATO break up? Will perceptions of the US as a hegemon be fundamentally ended? Will the US do something dangerously stupid?

They are masters of propaganda. Ultimately they will spin it sufficiently for the sycophants to accept as reality. We all know that despite the incessant virtue signaling wealthy liberals of all rungs are actually the most selfish people out there. They are driven by deep insecurity and they will continue accept and scramble towards the narrative (and their protected and manicured neighborhoods) until the bitter end. I think it's still far away from that realization. I don't think something stupid will happen in terms of those who have control. They will leverage.

2. What will happen when the US$ stops being the international reserve currency, and interest rates spike, and interest on the US national debt becomes unaffordable. Will the US be forced to cut the federal budget in half in real terms? Will it print money and make prices go up 10X?

Here is where I think something big is on the horizon. When that happens I think something will be done in terms of digital currency and digital ids. The big players will come out and leverage that crisis. I don't think we are dealing with fully independent nations anywhere at this point. People will acknowledge a crisis, like covid, but continue to perceive what is happening as progress.

3. What if they put Trump in jail and steal the election again, so it is clear to everybody that the US constitutional government has been overthrown?

I think they have that under control. Again, they have become masters of perception. I don't think enough people will realize it even then.

Did you think you were owed an explanation if you were ejected, or blocked at the border even with a visa? Did you ever believe the US government would intervene on your behalf in the event of some troubles?
Absolutely, and I, and a lot, probably most, other travelers would avoid countries that didn't observe this basic courtesy.
And of course, that is a basic universal human right that is expected, if not promised, throughout essentially the entire world.
(It's a violation of at least two international treaties but the US long ago stopped following its own laws).

Yes, I travel quite a bit. In fact, I raised a stink a few years ago about an airline wanting to re-route me through China because I wasn't sure how easy the transfer would be, even though I wasn't leaving the airport. The airline obliged, and sent me home without transiting through China. China at the time required a visa for US travelers and I didn't want to risk it even though I was merely transiting through the airport, which doesn't require a visa. Because the fear of an arbitrary and capricious government keeps tourists, investors, visitors, and business people away.

But I never understand why people give the benefit of the doubt to government agents. Is there anything *wrong* with giving an explanation to someone? Is that too onerous on the government somehow?

I came very close to visiting North Korea before (did not go in the end). Even in the most egregious cases that libtards will tell you about, including the one where the UVa kid ended up with some kind of brain damage, the Koreans are always clear about what the visitor did wrong.

Even when acting just on a *suspicion* that may nor not be true, the visitor is still given the reason: You are no longer allowed here based on suspicion of being a political subversive (Christian missionary and journalist are two very common covers that US spy agencies use all the time to infiltrate) and I'm sure some honest journalists and missionaries have indeed been booted out.

Of course, as with everything else, the excuses the government gives, whether it be terrorism, sex trafficking, pale in comparison to how it actually uses/abuses its power: mostly to silence dissidents and prevent people it doesn't like from enjoying the regular freedoms the rest of us have.

Remember, Nick Fuentes is not allowed to use our commercial airways in the US, for some unknown reason. Because that is how a corrupt and leviathan government acts: arbitrarily, and without answer to its citizens.

And for all you libertarians out there, yes, it's also wrong if a "private corporation" does it. Twitter banning people without telling them what they said or did wrong is also bad and should not be allowed.

Of course, in this case, there is zero evidence that the US government is acting in good faith, and assuming this single mastermind border patrol agent did happen to catch a lot of spies simultaneously over a one week period through some type of mind reading ability, there are numerous good reasons to disclose the accusation, along with a lot of reasons not to remain silent or lie about them.

But the bottom line is, I'm not giving the US government the benefit of the doubt on anything. This is the government that murdered women and children at Waco, that came up with a plan to kill a bunch of Americans just so they could start a needless war and kill a bunch of more people (Operation Northwoods), is actively supporting Genocide in the mideast (while breaking its own laws on weapons transfers to foreign governments), tortured and killed a bunch of goat farmers for a decade (in supposed Communist Cuba lol), and tells me anal marriage is real, and so even if they WERE to say "this student is guilty of X" I would say "lol I dont believe you where is the evidence" but if they don't say anything at all I DEFINITELY do not trust them.

Zero evidence here of any crime. Zero.

It's funny how Biden's absurd SOTU address, and Trump's success on Super Tuesday are hardly discussed here.
I awoid watching Biden's appearances as much as possible. His handlers putting him in a spotlight despite his obvious senility, is clearly elderly abuse and I feel no joy looking at something like that.
As for the GOP primaries - considering Trump's competition, his victory was all but assured. So there wasn't much to get excited about.

I get it though. In normal times, these might be big events, but now I feel like this is just the calm before the storm, or we're waiting for the hammer to fall. While I am one that thinks Trump with his many flaws would still not be as bad as Biden, I think both of them are just actors in a larger drama that's playing out in the world.

The things that really matter are:
I believe that the project ukraine will be dumped on the Europeans, and they will be the ones to take the blame for its failure.

I don't think this will happen, even with a growing number of countries moving to trade in local currencies, or even embracing some kind of new digital "trade only" currency; there will still be many countries willing to conduct business in US dollars simply because their safety depends on US hegemony and they'll continue to keep the dollar afloat for their own protection.

I can imagine the deep state allowing Trump to win, to give the people a safety valve through wich they could vent their anger. Even if he takes back his Office, the entrenched bureaucracy, and the uniparty of the Capitol Hill will try to keep him contained.
On the other hand, one can never ignore the hubris of our overseers, so who knows - maybe they'll go for the steal one more time, without giving any thought to what the people might think, or do.

It seems like really big events are looming just over the horizon, and little things like a senile president or Trump's campaign and lawfare battles are only a sideshow.
Gird Your loins.

Last edited:
SOTU addresses have been North Korea levels of propaganda for at least a couple of decades now. I can't imagine the prospect of sitting through one. Pure lies, (probably interspersed with long applause lines for Israel), and fake posturing for "our democracy" while always telling us The State Of Our Union Is Strong!

I haven't heard an interesting SOTU since Bill Clinton and that was still 90% lies mixed in with some humor and good oratory. If I rewatched it today it would probably be full of zionism and bad ideas.

But SOTU is total spectacle. It exists because the president is supposed to occasionally tell Congress how things are going, and ask them to pass legislation that he needs in order for the executive to do its job:
He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the State of the Union and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.

That is never done.

By the way, the President is always referred to as HE in the Constitution because the idea that a women could hold power, much less vote, was unthinkable. But where do you see recommendations or truthfull statements of fact? These are just boring cheerleading speeches. I guess if you are an Election Enjoyer you might actually like these speeches, but I cannot fathom it.

Apparently this year it was even more clown world with catcalling from the audience and other unprofessional behavior. We haven't heard profanity at one yet, but honestly how much is the spectacle different from this?

It's all a big show.

If you really want to watch it, here's a 4 minute summary.

Just sounded like a typical political stump speech to me.

Look, Lady MAGA was there.

65eb24486080194819fdee14

But if someone did watch, please summarize for us. I'm never watching one again.
Was it Dark Brandon style like the last one?

Back