The Biden-Harris Administration

I think it's likely that he had both slave owners and slaves as ancestors. It's hard to find specific information on his ethnic makeup, but if you look at him, he's not white.

3 of Donald’s parents are white European and one is black Jamaican.

Here is Donald today.

IMG_4861.jpeg

As for “does it matter”?

Kamala grew up in one if the nicest parts of Berkeley, CA near where I grew up, she grew up there about 20 years before me, I find it hilarious to say that she is going to run on the platform of being the first black female president.

People care about the economy, about inflation, about the credit crunch and build back better. About rising gas and food prices. And what we are talking about instead? This crap. Of course she will claim whichever race is politically expedient at the time

Edit from the reddit hive mind

Here is Kamala's Ancestry because I am tired of hearing about it.

Kamala Devi Harris, Born October 20th 1964 as Kamala Iyer Harris, was the Daughter of Donald Jasper Harris (Father 8/23/1938) and Shyamala Gopalan (Mother 12/7/1938)

On her maternal side, Kamala’s Mother Shamala was the daughter of Painganadu Venkataraman Gopalan (Grandfather 1911) and Rajam Rajah (Grandmother 1923)

Her Grandfather Painganadu was son of Venkataraman Iyer Gopalan (Great G.F.) and Seethalakshmi Iyer (Great G.M.).

Her Grandmother Rajam was the daughter Maruthukud V (Great G.F) and Meenakshi R Aiyar (Great G.M. 1980) All recorded Ancestors on Kamala’s maternal side are from India.

On her Paternal side, Kamala’s father’s Donald was the son of Oscar Joseph Harris (Grandfather 04/05/1914) and Beryl Christie Finegan (Grandmother 1921)

Kamala’s Paternal Grandfather’s Side:

Oscar was the Son of Joseph Alexander Harris (Great Grandfather 4/24/1871) and Christiana Brown (Great Grandmother 8/13/1888)

Joseph was the son of James Henny Harris (G.G. Grandfather) and Elizabeth (Eliza) Brown (G.G. Grandmother 1834)

James is descendant of Thomas Harris (G.G.G. Grandfather 1784) of England and Catherine Jane Watson (G.G.G. Grandmother 1792) of Scotland.

Elizabeth was the daughter of Thomas Brown (G.G.G. Grandfather 1816) of Scotland and Mary Ann Taylor (G.G.G. Grandmother 1792) of Scotland.

Christiana was the Daughter of Hamilton Brown (G.G. Grandfather 11/9/1833) and Jessian Prince (G.G. Grandmother 1844)

Hamilton Brown was to the son of Kate Williams (English Decent and Hamilton Brown Sr. (G.G.G. Grandfather 1776) from Ireland.

Jessian was the daughter of William Prince (G.G.G Grandfather of English Decent) and Sahra Forbes (G.G.G. Grandmother)

Kamala’s Paternal Grandmother’s Side:

Beryl Was the daughter of Patrick Alhanasous Finnegan (Great Grandfather 1882) and Orah Iris Allen (Great Grandmother 8/13/1888)

Patrick was the Son of Patrick Finnegan (G.G. Grandfather 1843) From Ireland and Mary Watson (G.G. Grandmother 1836) from Ireland.

Orah was the daughter of John Allen (G.G. Grandfather 1858) and Joanna Elizabeth Moses (G.G. Grandmother 1868)

John Allen and Joanna relationship is where it gets more difficult to track

Joanna is the Daughter of Peter Moses (G.G.G. Grandfather 1920) the Son of Charles A. Moses (G.G.G.G Grandfather 1798)

Joanna Married Alfred Augustus McCook (1864) on May 2nd 1894 after the birth of Orah, McCook’s lineage is traced back through John McCook who’s family Linage is from Ireland.

However, I could find no ancestry before 1858 for John Allen.

This leaves Kamala’s Ancestry as follows:

Mom's Side:

Great GF Indian

Great GM Indian

Great GF Indian

Great GM Indian

GF/FM 100% Indian -> Mother Indian -> Kamala 50% Indian

Dad's Side

GGGG GF English

GGGG GM Scottish

GGGG GF Scottish

GGGG GM Scottish

GGGG GF Irish

GGGG GM English

GGGG GF English

GGGG GM Unknown

GGGG GF Irish

GGGG GM Irish

GGGG GF Irish

GGGG GM Irish

GGGG GF Unknown

GGGG GM Unknown

GGGG GF Unknown

GGGG GM Unknown

Out of the 16 Paternal Ancestor, 11 are from United Kingdom (34.375%) and (5) are not confirmed (15.625%)

Looking at Photos it appears Christiana Brown (Kamala’s Great Grand Mother, Miss Chrishy, as referred to by Donald J. Harris) is of of mixed decent.

Looking at Photos it appears Orah Irish Allen (Kamala’s other Great Grand Mother, Miss Iris, as referred to by Donald J. Harris) is also of mixed decent.

TLDR: This would mean Kamala is 50% Indian, & 37.5% European, & 12.5% Jamaican .

Last edited:
3 of Donald’s parents are white European and one is black Jamaican.

Here is Donald today.

View attachment 11032

As for “does it matter”?

Kamala grew up in one if the nicest parts of Berkeley, CA near where I grew up, she grew up there about 20 years before me, I find it hilarious to say that she is going to run on the platform of being the first black female president.

People care about the economy, about inflation, about the credit crunch and build back better. About rising gas and food prices. And what we are talking about instead? This crap. Of course she will claim whichever race is politically expedient at the time

Edit from the reddit hive mind

Here is Kamala's Ancestry because I am tired of hearing about it.

Kamala Devi Harris, Born October 20th 1964 as Kamala Iyer Harris, was the Daughter of Donald Jasper Harris (Father 8/23/1938) and Shyamala Gopalan (Mother 12/7/1938)

On her maternal side, Kamala’s Mother Shamala was the daughter of Painganadu Venkataraman Gopalan (Grandfather 1911) and Rajam Rajah (Grandmother 1923)

Her Grandfather Painganadu was son of Venkataraman Iyer Gopalan (Great G.F.) and Seethalakshmi Iyer (Great G.M.).

Her Grandmother Rajam was the daughter Maruthukud V (Great G.F) and Meenakshi R Aiyar (Great G.M. 1980) All recorded Ancestors on Kamala’s maternal side are from India.

On her Paternal side, Kamala’s father’s Donald was the son of Oscar Joseph Harris (Grandfather 04/05/1914) and Beryl Christie Finegan (Grandmother 1921)

Kamala’s Paternal Grandfather’s Side:

Oscar was the Son of Joseph Alexander Harris (Great Grandfather 4/24/1871) and Christiana Brown (Great Grandmother 8/13/1888)

Joseph was the son of James Henny Harris (G.G. Grandfather) and Elizabeth (Eliza) Brown (G.G. Grandmother 1834)

James is descendant of Thomas Harris (G.G.G. Grandfather 1784) of England and Catherine Jane Watson (G.G.G. Grandmother 1792) of Scotland.

Elizabeth was the daughter of Thomas Brown (G.G.G. Grandfather 1816) of Scotland and Mary Ann Taylor (G.G.G. Grandmother 1792) of Scotland.

Christiana was the Daughter of Hamilton Brown (G.G. Grandfather 11/9/1833) and Jessian Prince (G.G. Grandmother 1844)

Hamilton Brown was to the son of Kate Williams (English Decent and Hamilton Brown Sr. (G.G.G. Grandfather 1776) from Ireland.

Jessian was the daughter of William Prince (G.G.G Grandfather of English Decent) and Sahra Forbes (G.G.G. Grandmother)

Kamala’s Paternal Grandmother’s Side:

Beryl Was the daughter of Patrick Alhanasous Finnegan (Great Grandfather 1882) and Orah Iris Allen (Great Grandmother 8/13/1888)

Patrick was the Son of Patrick Finnegan (G.G. Grandfather 1843) From Ireland and Mary Watson (G.G. Grandmother 1836) from Ireland.

Orah was the daughter of John Allen (G.G. Grandfather 1858) and Joanna Elizabeth Moses (G.G. Grandmother 1868)

John Allen and Joanna relationship is where it gets more difficult to track

Joanna is the Daughter of Peter Moses (G.G.G. Grandfather 1920) the Son of Charles A. Moses (G.G.G.G Grandfather 1798)

Joanna Married Alfred Augustus McCook (1864) on May 2nd 1894 after the birth of Orah, McCook’s lineage is traced back through John McCook who’s family Linage is from Ireland.

However, I could find no ancestry before 1858 for John Allen.

This leaves Kamala’s Ancestry as follows:

Mom's Side:

Great GF Indian

Great GM Indian

Great GF Indian

Great GM Indian

GF/FM 100% Indian -> Mother Indian -> Kamala 50% Indian

Dad's Side

GGGG GF English

GGGG GM Scottish

GGGG GF Scottish

GGGG GM Scottish

GGGG GF Irish

GGGG GM English

GGGG GF English

GGGG GM Unknown

GGGG GF Irish

GGGG GM Irish

GGGG GF Irish

GGGG GM Irish

GGGG GF Unknown

GGGG GM Unknown

GGGG GF Unknown

GGGG GM Unknown

Out of the 16 Paternal Ancestor, 11 are from United Kingdom (34.375%) and (5) are not confirmed (15.625%)

Looking at Photos it appears Christiana Brown (Kamala’s Great Grand Mother, Miss Chrishy, as referred to by Donald J. Harris) is of of mixed decent.

Looking at Photos it appears Orah Irish Allen (Kamala’s other Great Grand Mother, Miss Iris, as referred to by Donald J. Harris) is also of mixed decent.

TLDR: This would mean Kamala is 50% Indian, & 37.5% European, & 12.5% Jamaican .
Just as a small detail regarding Kamala's UK ancestors- In the UK the most common names for Crypto Jews are Harris Phillips Davies Morgan and White.
Whenever I see the surname Harris the likelihood that the person is Jewish (based on life experience) is foremost in my mind - think Sam Harris. Years ago I thought Kamala Harris was called Harris because she has a jewish husband. Had no idea it was from her Dad.

Other points.

First of all remember that the Celtic Disguise was the first disguise jews used in the Anglo Sphere - Officially the Jews infiltrated back into London by pretending to be "Iberian" (Sepphardic) diamond dealers in the Elizabethan age.
But also the Kings of England would ban jews from their kingdom.. whilst Scotland and Ireland would harbour Jewish populations - and so it was easy to then infiltrate back into England as "Celts" Most 'Irish' and 'Scottish' actors in Film and TV with Celtic names are, in fact, jewish. Rupert Murdoch used his name to claim to be Scots/Irish. His mother was called Green.
Then recall that the names denoting colour are not necessarily jewish but often are - Braun Weiss Roth Groen from the German become Brown, White, Reed/Ross and Green in English,

So...
"Oscar was the Son of Joseph Alexander Harris (Great Grandfather 4/24/1871) and Christiana Brown/Braun" ?
"Hamilton Brown/Braun was to the son of Kate Williams (English Decent and Hamilton Brown/Braun Sr.." ?
"The Daughter of Peter Moses, the Son of Charles A. Moses" ...... Moses ???

Not sure how "English" "Welsh" "Scots" or "Irish" Kamala's DNA really is...

Think we might need a Kamala thread.

image.gif

Agree, but for how long though?
Anyone else think she will get booted in favor of Big Mike at the Demons convention in Chicago?

That’s unlikely for a number of reasons. Big Mike is a natural introvert and does not like to do public speaking and has gone on record as saying does not want to run for public office, including the presidency.

Also, that would be pretty chaotic even by 2024 standards because they already gave All of the Delegates to Kamala.

The other finalist was PA governor Shapiro, a dual citizen who volunteered for the Israeli army. In the end it was a scandal with a dead former girlfriend that might have kept him off the ticket.

Kamala and committee should have chosen Beshear instead, the more conservative, more presentable white Christian governor from KY instead, Walz is not going to bring much to their ticket.

Back