The Biden-Harris Administration

GUdY4pmW4AARW6P

Almost all of those faces looks like AI constructs... the guy to the right of him with messed up eyes, the lady behind him with the misconstructed face, the girl in fornt of him with cross eyes....

I think that's the point - the entire crowd image is AI generated, and that's been a theme for all of her supposedly large rallies. You can also see just from the placement, those people aren't positioned evenly like rows of chairs in a stadium, they're kind of staggered willy nilly just in close proximity to one another. There are many things that indicate it's a fake, the guy with extra arms is just the most glaring part.

Well Kamala is hiring actors to sit in the audience and cheer for her . But if they can cheaply fill out an event space with ai then they will do it. If Trump tried this crap we’d never hear the end of it

Attachments

• IMG_4895.jpeg
    IMG_4895.jpeg
    400.3 KB · Views: 15
Kamala’s hood accent comes out again.

The question, is her campaign and speechwriters telling her to do this? Is it on her own volition? Sometimes I swear her speechwriters must be maga characters

Edit it reminds me of Hillary using a fake southern accent

Kamala’s hood accent comes out again.

The question, is her campaign and speechwriters telling her to do this? Is it on her own volition? Sometimes I swear her speechwriters must be maga characters

Edit it reminds me of Hillary using a fake southern accent

I'm not even American and I can tell that's not right.

Whoops...

JUST IN: President Biden admits that the 'Inflation Reduction Act' was not actually about inflation after he started ranting without the teleprompter.

Holy sh*t.

Biden said the Inflation Reduction Act was actually about funding Climate Change efforts and said the Act should have actually been named something different.

"Through my investments, the most significant climate change law ever. And by the way, it is a $369 billion bill."

"It's called the [Inflation Reduction Act]. We should have named it what it was."

Back