• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Barbarian Invasion of Europe

Unfortunately I read many tweets from British women denouncing concerned or angry British men as racist and sexist for implying that imported populations were racially targeting women they think to be "our women".

From what I recall, a livid father of one of the victims was arrested (i.e. his civil rights were suspended) by the same police force which colluded to cover up the grooming for 20 years.
I don't read tweets unless they're posted here, but this reminds me of something..

I was on a commuter train in Germany once and in the corner window seat of the four seat section on the other side of the isle from me sat a young German girl. At one of the stops a group of Syrian type characters got on with the whole jihad beards and everything and sat around her and were jabbering away loudly in Arabic. Closer to the 2015 invasion you would more often see these groups around and have the suspicion they were in an Isis training camp just a few weeks earlier. There was even a Twitter account (I used to follow it back then) which tried to photo match arrivals at European borders and airports with Jihadist photos from the middle east. She looked very scared and started giving me nervous looks as if I was somehow going to do something if that group started something. Anyway afaik nothing came of it but in these situations I try to just stay relaxed and sometimes pretend it's my stop and change carriages. At any rate, be quietly ready to rush for whatever exit there is. How many times you read about those random knifings..

Great interview with a man known colloquially as 'the mosque buster' due to his law skills in getting planning permissions for mosques halted. I'd not heard of him before, but that's one of the great things about 'Millenniyule' (Millennial Woes' annual interview marathon) is that you get intro'd to so many new voices.

The guest - aside from his mosque activities - is a big proponent of mass repatriation "in the tens of millions."

How bad is it in now in rural Sweden Austria Denmark Finland etc? We know the cities are lost but how bad is it on the farm?

I always found Finland a bit more "real" than Sweden, they have arguably even worse weather. I assume their countryside should be fine for that reason. When I visited Lapland there was hardly any diversity. Additionally there were stories about actually sending some migrants back a few years ago.

The Danes are a bit of assholes (speaking in generalities) and that helps them with the immigration (not as much with the feminism cancer). I believe you can speak negatively about immigration without huge repercussions over there.

Austria I knew very well, Vienna is by far the worst but areas such as Tyrol and Salzburg should be fine.

How bad is it in now in rural Sweden Austria Denmark Finland etc? We know the cities are lost but how bad is it on the farm?
Sweden- as per 2015 I spent a week in a small time in northern Sweden (very far from the big cities of Stockholm, Goteborg and Malmo). There were foreign-born folks - some Ugandans, a few Iranians and some Eastern European folks. Nearly all of them in work or education. Very low crime rates. Not sure if this has changed since. I suggest you visit and see it for yourself.
Denmark- smaller town that seemed similar to the one in Sweden (but milder climate) . BE is probably right - on average, many Danes may come across as rude - at least compared to Swedes and Norwegians.
Finland - have not visited yet.
Austria - smaller towns have foreign-born workers (mostly from eastern EU countries like - Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia etc) who mostly work in hospitality, retail, care or seasonal agricultural work. Non-Europeans are also present albeit much smaller in numbers.
I hope this answered your question.

Be prepared: all of these countries are expensive to buy property even if you come with Australian budget. You are not going to save much. Nevertheless, may still be able to find what you are looking for. In any case, visit and see for your self first.

Sweden- as per 2015 I spent a week in a small time in northern Sweden (very far from the big cities of Stockholm, Goteborg and Malmo). There were foreign-born folks - some Ugandans, a few Iranians and some Eastern European folks. Nearly all of them in work or education. Very low crime rates. Not sure if this has changed since. I suggest you visit and see it for yourself.
Denmark- smaller town that seemed similar to the one in Sweden (but milder climate) . BE is probably right - on average, many Danes may come across as rude - at least compared to Swedes and Norwegians.
Finland - have not visited yet.
Austria - smaller towns have foreign-born workers (mostly from eastern EU countries like - Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia etc) who mostly work in hospitality, retail, care or seasonal agricultural work. Non-Europeans are also present albeit much smaller in numbers.
I hope this answered your question.

Be prepared: all of these countries are expensive to buy property even if you come with Australian budget. You are not going to save much. Nevertheless, may still be able to find what you are looking for. In any case, visit and see for your self first.

Not too worried about assholes as I am one and find the Danes in general friendly. Swedes and Nords seem ok too, I'm just more worried about the more tanned ones out there. Good thing about Scandinavia is the space; very few countries enjoy that much space like them, yeah it gets cold, not worried about that, sure it's expensive but if you have a good pair of hands and feet anything is possible.

Also; did you unban yourself?

Not too worried about assholes as I am one and find the Danes in general friendly. Swedes and Nords seem ok too, I'm just more worried about the more tanned ones out there. Good thing about Scandinavia is the space; very few countries enjoy that much space like them, yeah it gets cold, not worried about that, sure it's expensive but if you have a good pair of hands and feet anything is possible.

Also; did you unban yourself?

did you unban yourself?
Really? After I just wrote you a helpful reply?

Not too worried about assholes as I am one
That appears to be case with you, indeed.

More censorship from the EU.

America has white percentage below 50% under 18 but is pro free speech.

Europe is anti free speech but still has mostly whites.

Recipe for disaster both ways.

Also, a fiat-American of Indian extraction breeched the dam by introducing the Great Replacement to the US' electoral discourse while the EU wants the definition of an invasion to be altered (or censored).

Last edited:
I'm waiting for some curious, intrepid alt media outfit to scout the hotels where these invited invaders are living and to get a few of them to talk. I'd like to know their stories: who recruited them, who liaised with them throughout their journey, what resources were they given along the way, what is their motive for being here. Surely out of thousands making this journey across the West, some of them will be willing to get honest if they're given an incentive for being so.

Here’s an analogy:

Those who are open to illegal immigrants because they’re in a tough spot are essentially crazy cat ladies.

Crazy cat ladies adopt every stray cat because they feel bad for the stray cat, and eventually the house gets taken over by stray cats because the owner feels too obligated to “help the needy” and not take care of where they live.

The people open to all the brown people invading the west don’t realize the effects too many illegal immigrants have on the country (socio-economic, security, social cohesion), and then the country gets overrun by low lives who contribute nothing but drag the rest down.

This was mid 2017 he was getting called out. Applies to the entire west now though.

Insanity.

"In Austria, disturbing incidents occurred during a firefighting operation in front of an asylum seekers' accommodation. Teenagers danced and shouted, while female firefighters were harassed. Seven police patrols were involved."

When a friend told me about it, I was so sure that this cant be real but here we go.
Imagine the lack of respect those people have.....

https://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/viele-tanzten-und-groelten-jugendliche-belaestigen-feuerwehrfrauen-bei-brand-in-asylunterkunft-in-oesterreich_id_259532766.html

Back