The Approach Question (AQ)

Your post is thoughtful and sensible.

I can relate to him since I behaved similarly when I was his age: sarcastic, defensive, and challenging to interact with. My active engagement in trolling others stemmed from low self-esteem. Consequently, I recognize a part of my younger self in him and feel a desire to assist. However, my current busy schedule leaves me with little time or patience to engage with someone who seems to be provoking me intentionally.
It's a common thing with men in the 18-22 age range. We've all made the same mistakes but they aren't willing to listen, they're all somehow unique with special circumstances and difficulties. I'm sure if any of us could go back and control our 18 year old selves we'd change a lot, but they're insistent on making their own mistakes and swimming against the current. So be it.

It's a common thing with men in the 18-22 age range. We've all made the same mistakes but they aren't willing to listen, they're all somehow unique with special circumstances and difficulties. I'm sure if any of us could go back and control our 18 year old selves we'd change a lot, but they're insistent on making their own mistakes and swimming against the current. So be it.
I would have dumped my ex wife...1st time she acted crazy.

The rest..."No Ragrets!"

I think the main thing to know in all this is that women are repulsed by men who appear desperate. Ultimately I think this is because women seek a stable man who they can rely upon, and if a man gives off signs that he needs a woman to complete himself, then he is not stable and will burden her with his reliance upon her to complete him.

I am not saying this to accuse you of being desperate, I honestly don't know, but it is worth reflecting upon if you are centering yourself around the notion of women all the time. Desperation is counter productive and indicative of a low sense of self worth. When a woman doesn't reciprocate interest you need to have a "her loss" attitude. Don't bother yourself about chasing or pleading with anyone.

Sex is only one form of intimacy. If you are lonesome and its a struggle, hang out with friends or family. It is indicative of the sickness in our society when we equate loneliness with not having someone to have sex with. What I mean to say is find fulfilment without placing the onus on a woman to do that, then the AQ as you put it becomes less of a big thing.

I say all this as someone who has struggled with this stuff a lot in my past and (in my pre-Christian days) I would wonder what caused my relationships to break down and it was simply that I was relying on the woman, and thus she didn't feel she could rely on me. In most scenarios I don't even consider approaching women because I can tell at a glace that they are poison. When I have spoken to women at church I do so as a member of the community in a completely natural and unforced manner, and if those women aren't interested in me, Gods will be done and their loss as far as I'm concerned. If you are super tense and tie yourself up in knots about how to approach women it could be a sign that you are idolizing them, and if you want a chick repellent spray, that is possibly the best one.

If I were 20 years again, I would dedicate all my energy and time to being an entrepreneur. I would be spending all my time networking and starting up a new business every week.
At that age, and in the times we live in, pumping iron is probably more important.

Well, they're both important but could leave it till mid 20s to get serious about business or career.

Everyone's different though, depends on what your natural advantages are and what you need to work on.

How do you approach women in real life you meet in social places? What would these social places be?
Cold? Warm? Hot? Heating? Boiling? Temperature in Celsius?
What do you ask? Do you go for the number? Do you ask for (((social media)))? Do you go for the heart? Do you write a paragraph for every woman you meet on the street?

As I touch grass, I notice some women my age aren't just downright abominably ugly, fat, swarthy (sorry), and tattooed. Yet if I see one I will probably sh1tted my pants thinking "WATTAIDO" and just sit there like a sigma male waiting for the roastie to leave the bench and for me to go home to post about the encounter on incel forums.
Age is also a question since people in my church think I look 24. I am quite a few years below 24. How do you even tell if the age isn't an issue on your part? Age of consent here is 14 so yeah I can't get arrested.

Unironically though, what advice do you guys have for the AQ? I'm 5'9 and have a deep voice so I think I at least have a chance to not get viciously rejected and called a Moe (Lester's friend). I'm socially retarded however as I am typing this.

At some point you're going to have to choose between stepping outside of your comfort zone or being lonely. My advice if you're having this much anxiety about approaching women is to sign up for a dance class. When I was single I used to do Salsa dancing and it was a great way to meet girls. Something like that would help you get used to being around (and up close) to women, gives you an easy opener at a club to talk to women (asking them to dance), gives you something in common to start a conversation over, etc. As a bonus, a lot of men are uncomfortable/awkward when it comes to dancing in general so getting good at it gives you an edge and helps you stand out in a good way.

At some point you're going to have to choose between stepping outside of your comfort zone or being lonely. My advice if you're having this much anxiety about approaching women is to sign up for a dance class. When I was single I used to do Salsa dancing and it was a great way to meet girls. Something like that would help you get used to being around (and up close) to women, gives you an easy opener at a club to talk to women (asking them to dance), gives you something in common to start a conversation over, etc. As a bonus, a lot of men are uncomfortable/awkward when it comes to dancing in general so getting good at it gives you an edge and helps you stand out in a good way.
Dancing is the great equalizer.

Country Western in my case.

You get over the awkwardness real quick when you realize there is zero difference between women and men in that environment.

Guys, this is how you do daygame.

Notice the laughter. It is an instant DHV (demonstration of higher value).

This is innovation on the street.

The Blacklist Yes GIF by NBC

Alternatively you can cook up some beef briskets and entice them through the delights of gastronomy

"Hello Ladies welcome to the BBQ"

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Back