Situation in the Red Sea (Houthi Thread)

Houthi's causing us to waste millions of dollars on defending ships to protect Israel's ability to genocide children.

Last time I got into it a debate with some Jews their main argument for Israel deserving support from the USA was that they're our only ally in the Middle East and we need them. They cannot grasp the concept that those middle eastern countries don't like us because we support Israel dumping all over them.

Last time I got into it a debate with some Jews their main argument for Israel deserving support from the USA was that they're our only ally in the Middle East and we need them. They cannot grasp the concept that those middle eastern countries don't like us because we support Israel dumping all over them.

Next time ask them what kind of aid Israel has ever given to USA. Since they are "an ally" of the USA and all.

Also ask why Israel knowingly attacked and tried to sink a US Navy ship, and killed 34 Americans (USS Liberty).

Next time ask them what kind of aid Israel has ever given to USA. Since they are "an ally" of the USA and all.

Also ask why Israel knowingly attacked and tried to sink a US Navy ship, and killed 34 Americans (USS Liberty).

Any time I make a point to them they come back with the same BS "do you support USA allies and condemn terrorists or not".....they repeat it over and over it's their fall back any time you say something they can't answer to. One time one of them wrote a statement for me on a piece of paper to sign, it was comedic.

They are like arguing with children on the playground, all nonsense, they don't have a leg to stand on with anything. They call themselves israeli's when it suits them and they call themselves Americans when it suits them even within the same argument, they without shame put the interests of israel before the country which has provided them everything. They don't care about what happens to the USA even though they were born and raised here, the deeper you go into the argument when they have everything shot down they will eventually just come out and say it.....at one point when I killed the guy debating he just flat our said "we need israeli for when the next holocaust happens I don't care what it costs the USA".....I laughed when he said that but the guy was dead serious.

They have no shame, none......it's disgusting. Our fellow Americans born and raised here who are loyal to another country before ours. They are the worst of any group we have here by far, at least with the other groups it's not wolves in sheeps clothing. with nukes Mind you I don't have any special love for palestinians but at least palestinians are not trying to sacrifice us and willing to sacrifice the entire world for their benefit.

Seeing a video of a US warship getting hit on my feed. Anyone confirm this is real?

If this is real... It's a very very very bad thing for de-escalation.

ETA... I checked my open source telegram links... Couldn't find anything ab Out this... Im thinking fake news.

Usually Bellum Acta had a pretty good compendium of open source events.
t.me/BellumActaNews/89010

Last edited:

This is up there with the Afghan withdrawal as one of the dumbest US foreign policy events in the 21st century. There is no beating Yemen and cheap drones fired outside of mud huts and caves barring an actual invasion, yet if the US lets the aid through to Gaza they're proven to be a threat of the past and everyone knows "This one cool trick to defeat the US Navy!"

Gunboat diplomacy is a thing of the past until effective drone countermeasures are developed. Really, for a navy to be effective anywhere near the coast now, it needs to have an answer to hypersonic missiles and drone swarms from the water or air. There isn't one for either yet.

Some ships began to display: "no contact Israel" on their AIS.

In addition, some ships started to display their connection to China on the AIS.

At least five vessels transiting the Red Sea are using their signals to say they have links to China — the latest unusual measure taken to try and avoid attack by Houthi militants in the Red Sea.
Each of the ships is signaling “all Chinese crew” or something similar in a field that would normally contain its destination. Two are currently in the Red Sea, while two more have navigated the risky waterway and are now sailing to Asia. A fifth appears to be heading toward the Gulf of Aden.

Ansarallah and the Saudis/Emiratis have been at war for a decade. Not sure what this threat is about.

About that matter, many OSINT channels report that the US have deployed AD assets in Djibouti (Lemonnier Camp). The country's authorities denied any further allegations though, saying they would not want Djibouti's territory to be used for a war in Yemen.

Strategic significance of Djibouti DjCu3ZsXsAA4WXF.webp

Last edited:
Ansarallah and the Saudis/Emiratis have been at war for a decade. Not sure what this threat is about.

About that matter, many OSINT channels report that the US have deployed AD assets in Djibouti (Lemonnier Camp). The country's authorities denied any further allegations though, saying they would not want Djibouti's territory to be used for a war in Yemen.

Strategic significance of Djibouti View attachment 3740

I don't think the Houthis are going to target Dijbouti. The Chinese have a small number of military units there, too risky. Iraq is the easier target.

Iraqi jihadist factions loyal to Iran: If Yemen is attacked, we will hit the American military bases with full force.

I don't think the Houthis are going to target Dijbouti. The Chinese have a small number of military units there, too risky. Iraq is the easier target.

The easiest target is Saudi Arabia and the UAE, hence the hot potato dance of MBS and Bin Zayed on their non-support for this war (obvious lie). Ansarallah has made promises that it would start targeting Saudi desalination plants and oil infrastructure. Those two are the weakest chain in the link, as their stance matters in Washington.

The attack on the US Embassy is not Ansarallah but Iranian backed militias in Iraq. They've been targeting US Embassies and consulates in Iraq for years. Quite frankly these attacks have lost their punch. I know you are a former US serviceman, but for Iran+allies to make an impact and establish deterrence they need a kill count. Targeting empty buildings, radar installations and military transport vehicles driven by fellow Iraqis is not going to make an impact.

Last edited:
Back