Signs of Escalation Into A World War

I shared my suspicions in the Israel-Hamas War Lounge but since this covers Russia as well and has its own can of worms, here is more appropriate.

Here is why I believe those weapons depot bombs are actually Low Yield Nuclear attacks from NATO.

Pay attention to the sound at around 0:35. It has a distinct shotgun sound. BTW, the fact that this is recorded and a confirmed nuclear blast and tells me that there is a limit to how EMP impacts recording so it is possible to record nuclear blasts though difficult.

Now compare that to the recent Southern Lebanon blast.

The visuals (Giant Mushroom Cloud, Orange Glow, Shockwaves, Flash) and sound (Shotgun blast) matches.

We also know that NATO/US has the soft power/media to be able to convince the public otherwise, and it looks like they're consistently picking weapons depot as the mockingbird keyword.

Here is one on Tver recently.

Here is a video of Hezbollah destroying a weapons cache. Where is the Mushroom Cloud?

This person tweeted about a white paper titled "The Third Nuclear Age: How I learned to start worrying about the clean bomb". He highlights a text "Clean fission weapons release magnitudes less radiation than previous fission-based weapons but still more radiation than FGNW. Further, clean fission weapons are already present and embraced by other nations as operational, warfighting weapons."

I can't verify this whitepaper on google since it is blocked for me but what this tells me is there has been advances in low yield nuclear that makes "weapons depot" mushroom clouds perhaps nuclear. Have we seen any Nuclear bomb advances since the 70s? Probably tight-lip and this forces us to rethink our assumptions such as EMP impact and radiation signals unless we have a trusted expert do a audit/re-discovery of this.

Based on these data points -
  • How NATO is using it and Russia is reacting to it now makes sense according to game theory doctrine
    • Why would NATO continue a war at an industrial, demographics, real economy disadvantage unless they believe they have another ace up their sleeve?
    • Russia updates their Nuclear Response Doctrine
    • China testing their ICBM after a decade of being dormant
  • Visual Evidence is starting to come together but knowledge is limited on how low yield nukes truly work inside and out since there is a gap on public information on low yield nukes since the 70s.
  • Media is definitely trying hard to play cover blaming mushroom cloud explosions on weapons depot. Just based on this premise and what we know what to look for in the previous point means every weapon depot explosion inflicted on Russia and the Middle East are suspect nuclear.

Last edited:
It seems it's already gone nuclear.

Sure they're the 'small' ones but where is the point someone is going to use the big ones?

So now Russia + Friends has recognized they have been hit without public acknowledging it but they have shared their red line. We will see if NATO respects it and how Russia would react if they don’t.

The public still are not aware that NATO has been using Nukes. So if Russia responds with nukes, Russia will be blamed for being the first to use nukes.

So now Russia + Friends has recognized they have been hit without public acknowledging it but they have shared their red line. We will see if NATO respects it and how Russia would react if they don’t.

The public still are not aware that NATO has been using Nukes. So if Russia responds with nukes, Russia will be blamed for being the first to use nukes.

Exactly, anything Russia uses now will be the 'first strike' while the long nosed are free of charge.

So now Russia + Friends has recognized they have been hit without public acknowledging it but they have shared their red line.
How many "red lines" in the last 50 years of Clown World have there been now? I'm losing count.
The public still are not aware that NATO has been using Nukes.
That's because it hasn't happened. Who is "NATO"? A bunch of jews. Who owns Putin? A bunch of jews. You have fallen for another jew versus jew psyop. Nothing is happening. There will be no World War 3 anytime soon. Who would they get to fight for the USA in such a war? A bunch of depressed libtard trannies?
It seems it's already gone nuclear.
Yeah, I'm sure Western Civilization will be ending any day now. Be sure to keep us posted.

How many "red lines" in the last 50 years of Clown World have there been now? I'm losing count.

That's because it hasn't happened. Who is "NATO"? A bunch of jews. Who owns Putin? A bunch of jews. You have fallen for another jew versus jew psyop. Nothing is happening. There will be no World War 3 anytime soon. Who would they get to fight for the USA in such a war? A bunch of depressed libtard trannies?

Yeah, I'm sure Western Civilization will be ending any day now. Be sure to keep us posted.

If it does, I'm actually ok with that even though I have a lot more to loose than you purple boy.

Back