Server Maintenance / Migration 7-17-2024

Found the issue. For some odd reason, I noticed this "Show only: Unread" filter I had never seen before:
OfboA7W.png

Clicking on x to remove the filter will display the latest posts correctly.

Edit. Okay, that is weird.
1. When I click on "New Posts" again, the "Show only: Unread" filter return.
2. I click on x to remove the "Show only: Unread" filter.
3. Click on Home > click on "New Posts" > "Show only: Unread" filter shows up again.

Seems like a bug?

Bug, feature, shrug. :)

Found this: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-remove-the-automatic-filter-show-only-unread.205680/

It can be unset and then saved as default under the filters menu. I believe it is enabled by default so each person will have to change it to their preference. It can be permanently disabled in the code but I'd rather not go that route as it may cause unexpected problems or issues during upgrades, for example.

Last edited:
Found the issue. For some odd reason, I noticed this "Show only: Unread" filter I had never seen before:
OfboA7W.png

Clicking on x to remove the filter will display the latest posts correctly.

Edit. Okay, that is weird.
1. When I click on "New Posts" again, the "Show only: Unread" filter return.
2. I click on x to remove the "Show only: Unread" filter.
3. Click on Home > click on "New Posts" > "Show only: Unread" filter shows up again.
This appears to work the same as always for me. By default, the new posts button only shows posts I haven't seen before, but if I click show only unread to clear the filter then all posts show. I use this feature routinely.

Maybe there is a preference setting that turns it on or off.

This appears to work the same as always for me. By default, the new posts button only shows posts I haven't seen before, but if I click show only unread to clear the filter then all posts show. I use this feature routinely.

Maybe there is a preference setting that turns it on or off.
That makes sense actually. The new posts button should only show new posts. And yes, it can be changed by clicking "Filters" on the right side, unchecking that option, checking save as default, and click the Filter button.

Last edited:
Reaction score is down by more then 100, but now it show trophy points, which we didn't have before.

Thanks for the migration.

Last time, we added some styling to help the reaction icons line up better in a smaller area. Can we do that again please?

.reactTooltip {
  1. padding: 0;
  2. display: flex;
  3. flex-wrap: wrap;
  4. justify-content: center;
  5. max-width: 400px;
}

▪️ Home page used to display "latest posts" and "latest profile posts" now it displays "trending content".
▪️ Sub-forums do not show up under the main forum, You have to click for them to show up.
01.JPG
▪️ No multi quote option.
▪️ Telegram links don't embed like they used to.
02.JPG
▪️ Links from before the update aren't embedded. Same link in an older post, and in today's preview.
03.JPG
▪️ Emoji list doesn't fully display.
04.JPG
▪️ Emoji bar is also too long, it used to look like this.
05.JPG
▪️ Images don't show up, when You reply to them.
06.JPG

Back