Nick Fuentes Thread

David Duke, former grand wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and a Louisiana State Representative from 1989 to 1992, was spotted at a protest outside Turning Point USA’s People’s Convention event in Detroit, Michigan, on Saturday, June 15.

Footage recorded by Cam Higby shows a short interview with Duke.

When asked why he is at the protest, Duke answers that he is out supporting the work of people who will “save us from Jewish supremacism.”

“We’re being genocide just like the Palestinians, just a different form,” Duke said.

According to media on the ground, the protest across from Huntington Place, where the Turning Point USA People’s Convention was happening, was being held because right-wing commentator Nicholas Fuentes was not allowed into the event.

When asked about his relation to Fuentes, Duke answered: “I consider him a comrade in the fight for our people. I’m very appreciative of his work.” Credit: Cam Higby via Storyful

Video transcript​

So you're David Duke.

Yes.

OK, nice to meet you.

What brings you out here?

This is the groper support Nick and his work and all the, and all the people that are working to save our country and save us from Jewish supremacism.

Are you friends with Nick?

Because we're being genocide just like the Palestinians.

It's just a different form.

Are you friends with Nick?

I consider him a comrade in the fight.

Gotcha for our people.

I'm very appreciative of this.

Thanks man.

Appreciate it.

Nick is funny but I think if he's still single by 30 he may change his tune and settle for the Asian wife if he can't get a white one.
I'm in the camp that thinks Nick is gay but OK, if not, yellow fever. I guess to the extent that he's somehow not aware that Latinas exist. THey're at least "peripherally white" like Slavs (heh) and they're already Catholic for the most part. They'll kill a chicken, for sure.

Most middle to upper middle class white women aren’t that great though. Many of the ones I met are trashy, entitled, and not great looking. They tend to follow the live for themselves arc then try to bag a good guy after they’ve been around the block. The country ones aren’t that much better. Of course these are blanket statements, yet it seems to be the trajectory of many. I’ve found less entitlement with Latinas and Asians personally.
Yeah. I think when Nick says in that video that he hates women, he's means white women specifically. I'm old enough to remember when white women weren't nearly as insufferable as they are now, but I can see how a younger, based guy might come to feel that way about them. Even I often look at my Latina wife, then imagine being married to a white woman and shudder.

Also, Nick is probably gay but feels obliged to procreate. That would probably feed into some not-too-positive feelings about women.

Interesting Fuentes and Anglin (along with whatever remains of the alt-right) are definitely off the Trump Train. I wonder how many will care to show up for round 2 of the grandpas. Normally I would expect low voter turnout but we supposedly had record turnout during covid haha so we will see ...

"I'm not a Republican and I don't care that much and I'm not going to turn out," Fuentes said on his livestream on Thursday, which was hosted on Rumble, after the RNC concluded. "I don't even really care. I'm not energetic, I'm not enthusiastic...I'm not leaving my house to vote. Vote for what? For JD Vance and Usha. I'm not voting for this, I'm not lending my credibility to this."

He added: "As a real conservative, as a real right-wing American, you could not force me to care about this. You could not bribe me to care. I don't care. I don't even want to look at it anymore."

Sums up my feelings pretty well. If there was a true lack of participation, maybe things would finally change? Sure ain't gonna happen in a Selection, I can tell you that.

Interesting Fuentes and Anglin (along with whatever remains of the alt-right) are definitely off the Trump Train. I wonder how many will care to show up for round 2 of the grandpas. Normally I would expect low voter turnout but we supposedly had record turnout during covid haha so we will see ...

Sums up my feelings pretty well. If there was a true lack of participation, maybe things would finally change? Sure ain't gonna happen in a Selection, I can tell you that.

Both of them are becoming less and less relevant by the day. Too bad. They've completely lost their sense of strategy.

Nick is funny but I think if he's still single by 30 he may change his tune and settle for the Asian wife if he can't get a white one.
I’ll be honest, I think Nick is a closeted homosexual. What kind of “straight” man calls having sex with a woman gay?

Honestly, I don’t see any other reason why the guy cannot get a wife. I’ve seen plenty of hardcore traditional women at Latin Mass communities who would jump on the opportunity for a guy as radicalized as Nick.

I’ll be honest, I think Nick is a closeted homosexual. What kind of “straight” man calls having sex with a woman gay?

Honestly, I don’t see any other reason why the guy cannot get a wife. I’ve seen plenty of hardcore traditional women at Latin Mass communities who would jump on the opportunity for a guy as radicalized as Nick.
I remember when Roosh compared fornicators to homosexuals and said they're the same since their lives revolve around sex. I take Nicks joke to be in the same tone that it is a critique of coomers.

I believe Nick when he says that he is not married because he is a socially retarded autist. There are millions of zoomers like him.

Back