Natural Disasters & Weather Related Current Events

Re the hurricane, if you can cause a flood in the desert when there are only a few clouds around then you'd think the effect would be greater when there are many around.

Also; they talked about nuking the core of a young hurricane since the 60s, who knows what's going on. I'm not saying this is what happening but all the chemtrails and other insanity surely means they're doing something up there.

I think the point about the flooding in Dubai in April 2024 is that they still only have very limited control over the process. Process control is a tricky thing. You have to model the dynamics of the process, and then learn what inputs will achieve what results.

It looks like there are still just learning what will happen when they do a certain amount of seeding in a certain place. Most of the time it does much less than they want, but not always. They've got a long way to go before they can intentionally make hurricanes dump a massive amount of water on a targeted location in the desert.

To the extent that weather control is still primitive, I doubt they were able to precisely steer Helene into Western North Carolina. However, I am definitely willing to believe they went ahead and seeded those hurricanes to see what kind of chaos they could whip up.

I've been watching 2 harrowing videos put out on the North Carolina floods. Those poor people. The (lackof) response from the authorities is clear for all to see--you don't matter, we want you dead. Evil. It's a purely grassroots, citizen rescue operation that is being thwarted by the authorities at all levels.

Witness the helicopter @ 16:50 deliberately hovering over donation collection tents to disrupt and scatter them.

We've had record low temperatures close to -10C in southern Australia this passing winter, totally out of whack where pipes are bursting etc. Apparently, according to the experts, this is because it's getting warmer.
Tell your Aussie friends that moving water doesn't freeze. Crack open your faucets a little to prevent it. That's what some homeowners do with shallow water service pipes in Canada.

Tim Kennedy gave a brief update on Hurricane Helene. He talked about what it was like working with the rednecks in the North Carolina mountains: "...in our forever memory it's that one redneck is worth 100 PhDs. That's the truth. One redneck with a chainsaw, with an ATV, with a four wheeler...that dude...him clearing roads...him with a wrench...him with a chain...that one redneck is effortlessly doing more than 100 PhDs that were shipped down from DC. Y'all can just turn around and go back."

Got in touch with my buddy in the Tampa area. In his AO (southeast of Tampa proper) Milton was just a wet fart - water surged through his neighborhood, but it lasted just a couple of minutes and didn't cause any destruction. Brought a lot of garbage/debris with it, so they've got some cleaning to do. Other than that, they had blackouts for the past few days - nothing that a genny (and a backup) couldn't handle.

The Companies doing the North Carolina Hurricane Helene victim’s home inspections listed on the FEMA website are owned by Vanguard & BlackRock.

So the same company that owns majority of the lithium mine in the area will be inspecting the victim’s properties they want.. what are the odds!

“They want to you don't want to pay attention to this one so who is going to inspect the homes that are damaged or gone in North Carolina well recently brought to me by the American Thinker and my brother Mike you sent me the story.

If you go to the FEMA contract page, you will notice if you search for home inspections, that two companies appear. One is Vanguard and the other one is WSP, who is a Canadian company that is mainly owned by the Canadian pension board. Almost, well, right at a little over 18 million shares represents 15% of its ownership.

Now the other piece of the puzzle of who owns WSP is two companies that we well know. One of them being Vanguard. Oh by the way this is all speculation because it's truth right? You only speculate because it's true. The other company that owns it is Vanguard.

They represent almost 3% of the ownership of WSP, right a little bit over 3 million shares that company. And the other company is that good old company called BlackRock.”

Who will be doing the Home inspections for
FEMA in Carolina / Florida -> The same people who own the majority of Ablemarle, the lithium mining company in Kings Mountain..

Back