Natural Disasters & Weather Related Current Events

I heard that Milton now has 180-200mph winds. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember any hurricane in the last 20-30 years with wind speeds that high, and certainly not out of nowhere.

I heard that Milton now has 180-200mph winds. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember any hurricane in the last 20-30 years with wind speeds that high, and certainly not out of nowhere.
It's being called the 4th most powerful storm ever in this hemisphere, so it's not completely unprecedented in strength. It is certainly right up there. However, they are saying the rate at which it suddenly gained power is completely unprecedented.

I was initially skeptical about the possibility of weather control, but when Marjorie Taylor Green posted this video, it changed my mind. If John Brennan was calmly and seriously lecturing about using weather control a number of years ago, I'm sure they have some capabilities now.

I'm also sure that if the capabilities exist, they would certainly stoop so low as to use them to hammer the US with hurricanes.

This year we also experienced a little strage weather in South Africa, our winter started very very late I dont remember it ever starting so late in my life time, when the winter finally arrived it was very mild, then when summer finally arrived it was nice and warm for a few days and then we had some very cold weather a month into Spring, its now October and its still a little cold in the mornings, this is not as serious as a hurricane or anything even near to that but Im wondering if anyone else in another country noticed some abnormal weather behaviour?

Wyoming is facing a dire situation as wildfires ravage 629,000 acres, mainly on private land, threatening both the landscape and livestock.

As the state battles three major blazes, emergency orders have been issued to expedite the transportation of animals and their feed.

Amid this crisis, Wyoming is also home to one of North America's largest deposits of rare earth elements—essential for modern technology—hinting at the potential for a new, billion-dollar mining industry in the state's future

This year we also experienced a little strage weather in South Africa, our winter started very very late I dont remember it ever starting so late in my life time, when the winter finally arrived it was very mild, then when summer finally arrived it was nice and warm for a few days and then we had some very cold weather a month into Spring, its now October and its still a little cold in the mornings, this is not as serious as a hurricane or anything even near to that but Im wondering if anyone else in another country noticed some abnormal weather behaviour?

We've had record low temperatures close to -10C in southern Australia this passing winter, totally out of whack where pipes are bursting etc. Apparently, according to the experts, this is because it's getting warmer.

We've had record low temperatures close to -10C in southern Australia this passing winter, totally out of whack where pipes are bursting etc. Apparently, according to the experts, this is because it's getting warmer.
So you also in the southern hemisphere like me and you also noticed some abnornal weather, interesting, sometimes I wonder if these storms in the North like this Milton hurricane can some how also affect our weather down south slightly, lets see as the days go by if we notice anything.

So you also in the southern hemisphere like me and you also noticed some abnornal weather, interesting, sometimes I wonder if these storms in the North like this Milton hurricane can some how also affect our weather down south slightly, lets see as the days go by if we notice anything.
I was looking at the radar of Hurricane Milton just now, and surprisingly there's almost no precipitation in the whole lower 48 states of the US. It's a big country, and usually there is rainy weather at least somewhere. There is a little in Northern Vermont, and a few stray storms across Florida. That's it!

It makes me wonder if whatever weather control technologies they are using reduce wet weather or cause lower temperatures in other parts of the world.

I was looking at the radar of Hurricane Milton just now, and surprisingly there's almost no precipitation in the whole lower 48 states of the US. It's a big country, and usually there is rainy weather at least somewhere. There is a little in Northern Vermont, and a few stray storms across Florida. That's it!

It makes me wonder if whatever weather control technologies they are using reduce wet weather or cause lower temperatures in other parts of the world.
I dont know if its natural or not but It was colder here on this side of the world the last few weeks.

There used to be an old Afrikaans guy many years ago on an Afrikaans radio station, he could predict rainfall weeks in advance by studying the behaviour of the insects, when they behaved a certain way he knew that in a few weeks time it was going to rain, I cant remember if it was only for rain or if it was for cold and hot weather too.

The two things I'm still undecided about when it comes to weather modification is the scale that is possible and the predictability.

It's funny with the weather modification thing because it also has this gaslighting aspect to it. The establishment will brag about what "science" can do on one hand (which you would think would show their hand to the normies), but then poke fun of "conspiracy theorists" spreading misinformation about nearly the same thing.

The herd mentality is incredible.

Anyways, here is an article from an establishment source that suggests scale is not a problem:

China is massively expanding its weather-modification program, saying it will be able to cover half the country in artificial rain and snow by 2025

The two things I'm still undecided about when it comes to weather modification is the scale that is possible and the predictability.

It's funny with the weather modification thing because it also has this gaslighting aspect to it. The establishment will brag about what "science" can do on one hand (which you would think would show their hand to the normies), but then poke fun of "conspiracy theorists" spreading misinformation about nearly the same thing.

The herd mentality is incredible.

Anyways, here is an article from an establishment source that suggests scale is not a problem:

Agreed. My first inclination is not to believe it, but it's clear that a lot of governments consider it a real thing.

It seems like cloud seeding is all they have. I've also seen things about lasers and such, but I think this would require more powerful lasers than they have available. If such powerful lasers existed, they would already be deployed in weapons systems.

Cloud seeding has existed for a long time, but it may be that they have optimized the materials they use to make them more effective. Also, it may be that they can model the storms and the weather systems, and apply the cloud seeding in such a way that local seeding events provide steering to the weather systems.

I expect that experiments have been done in these areas, but I would expect them to have limited success so far. It is very hard to make progress in advancing the state of the art on difficult technologies. I would expect a low rate of success, like maybe they can achieve effective steering with 10-30% of the attempted seeding events, and the remainder have totally random impacts, including many with no impact at all.

In the case of Helene, there have been previous hurricanes that lasted until they ran up through Georgia and hit the mountains of Tennessee and NC. However, most hurricanes break up quickly after coming on land. I think it would be a big stretch for the existing weather control capability to be able to make a hurricane last so far inland, and steer it for this Trump leaning territory.

So, weather control by the evil left seems like a long shot to me. However, if they did have it, I think it would look like what we are seeing. I fully believe they are willing to control the weather to create an October surprise, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out the did make the effort to increase the impact of these hurricanes.

Back