• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Moving Abroad Before the Collapse

I have consistently responded to those who are unhappy with their current situation and have a desire to move abroad or adventure overseas, yet don't do it.
Until it gets to be clear anti-freedom, surveillance, etc in the west (and yes we may be close), it's more about the women aspect of life (and family) than it is overseas and "adventure".

In a certain sense, I wish we had more travel and detail oriented reviews like datasheets. The forum is always good for information but let's face it, we're all trying to live out what is ultimately the dehumanizing aspect of the world we currently live in: the global change of women to lower and lower value or perhaps, increasingly seeming to be maximium liabilities vs some type of asset tradeoff.

I really appreciate how this thread, in its discussions of the Latin American option (and it seems it mostly either Latin America or Eastern Europe for us), reminds me of the old South American Expat thread on RooshV forum, which was actually the original reason I joined the forum as I considered learning Spanish and moving.
My view has rather changed since then and I don't actively consider Latin America towards the top of a list of emigration options. However, and I think this might be unpopular here, but what experience do any of you have with Canada or the UK? I was thinking those might be good options for somebody who wants to keep a lot of things he actually likes about living in the US, but still wants to avoid the dystopia of the US in particular. And one would just go on speaking English, which makes things vastly easier. Now I know they might actually be even worse than the US in many ways, but I have no experience with those countries so that's why I'm asking.

I am in Canada but spend a decent amount of time in the US. Big US cities are mostly much worse than big Canadian cities, but small cities in the US are far better than small Canadian cities. And when it comes to rural areas, there is no contest; The US beats Canada in every metric. But one thing to keep in mind is that 2/3 of Canada's big cities are no longer European and are expected to be majority east Indian by 2040. So all those metrics that keep Canadian big cities above big US cities, those will be gone. Already ethnic enclaves here are starting to look more and more like Indian sh*tholes. I just read that garbage workers are starting to get fed up that no one even uses bins, they just pile it up and expect them to hand load it. They don't, of course, so the wind and animals just spread it around town. It looks awful.

Also keep in mind that 90% of Canada would be considered the progressive left. All of Canada, even much of the so called 'conservative prairies' would be right at home in blue town in a blue state.

I am in Canada but spend a decent amount of time in the US. Big US cities are mostly much worse than big Canadian cities, but small cities in the US are far better than small Canadian cities. And when it comes to rural areas, there is no contest; The US beats Canada in every metric. But one thing to keep in mind is that 2/3 of Canada's big cities are no longer European and are expected to be majority east Indian by 2040. So all those metrics that keep Canadian big cities above big US cities, those will be gone. Already ethnic enclaves here are starting to look more and more like Indian sh*tholes. I just read that garbage workers are starting to get fed up that no one even uses bins, they just pile it up and expect them to hand load it. They don't, of course, so the wind and animals just spread it around town. It looks awful.

Also keep in mind that 90% of Canada would be considered the progressive left. All of Canada, even much of the so called 'conservative prairies' would be right at home in blue town in a blue state.
Welcome to my neighbourhood. The inabilty of the diversity to lift the lid on a bin is something that annoys me, and a couple of others, intensely.

Until it gets to be clear anti-freedom, surveillance, etc in the west (and yes we may be close), it's more about the women aspect of life (and family) than it is overseas and "adventure".

In a certain sense, I wish we had more travel and detail oriented reviews like datasheets. The forum is always good for information but let's face it, we're all trying to live out what is ultimately the dehumanizing aspect of the world we currently live in: the global change of women to lower and lower value or perhaps, increasingly seeming to be maximium liabilities vs some type of asset tradeoff.
I'd say they are strongly tied together.

Highly unlikely to meet a future wife overseas if you don't first move overseas and embed yourself in a new culture.

That seems to be the part missing from this conversation. No one is going to find a quality future wife by dropping in on a place for 1-2 weeks.

Highly unlikely to meet a future wife overseas if you don't first move overseas and embed yourself in a new culture.

That seems to be the part missing from this conversation. No one is going to find a quality future wife by dropping in on a place for 1-2 weeks.
My point was that we don't talk about that very much anymore here.

The pre-Christian Rooshv forum data sheets on traveling were a gold mine.
Does anyone have a data-sheet template? I mostly lurked RVF 2.0 but I don't remember seeing them. I would be happy to share some on SE Asia.

Cannot agree more. You need to have a way to get into the community and meet folks, but also not be too tied to that place if the options are not compatible.
This is why I suggest short term volunteer or internship type opportunities, ideally a few weeks with the option to extend up to a few months. Most Christian volunteer opportunities I've seen or done, the organization covers room and board, so it's basically free, minus travel expenses to & from the country or any sightseeing/tourist type activities. Many such gigs will even have enough free time one can easily work a part-time digital nomad job while volunteering.
This is a huge shortcut to integrate in a society far beyond the tourist level and allows the locals to "guide" you around the common tourist pitfalls and mistakes.

Does anyone have a data-sheet template? I mostly lurked RVF 2.0 but I don't remember seeing them. I would be happy to share some on SE Asia.

Cannot agree more. You need to have a way to get into the community and meet folks, but also not be too tied to that place if the options are not compatible.
This is why I suggest short term volunteer or internship type opportunities, ideally a few weeks with the option to extend. Most Christian volunteer opportunities I've seen or done, the organization covers room and board, so it's basically free, minus travel expenses to and from or any sightseeing/tourist type activities. Many such gigs will even have enough free time one can easily work a part-time digital nomad job while also volunteering.
This is a huge shortcut to integrated in a society far beyond the tourist level and allows the locals to "guide" you around the common tourist pitfalls and mistakes.
That is because Roosh removed the travel section once the forum became Christian.

This is key, yes. Most success stories I've seen are centered on solid men that were lucky enough to know another guy or local in a place where it provided at least a springboard for social proof or general comfort and social balance, though he was an "outsider".
This is a huge shortcut to integrate in a society far beyond the tourist level and allows the locals to "guide" you around the common tourist pitfalls and mistakes.

Good, actionable advice. Thanks for the contribution.

Thou art miserable wheresoever thou art, and whithersoever thou turnest, unless thou turn thee to God.
No man safely goeth abroad who loveth not to rest at home
The desires of sensuality drew thee broad, but when an hour is past, what dost thou bring home, but a weight upon thy conscience and distraction of heart? A merry going forth bringest often a sorrowful return...What canst thou see abroad which thou seest not at home? Behold the heaven and the earth and the elements, for out of these are all things made.
Though thou run hither and thither, thou wilt not find peace, save in humble subjection to the authority of him who is set over thee.

Just a few choice quotes from Thomas Kempis above explaining the idea that heading abroad is often just a chase of worldly things. Most important should be not the things of this world but our relationship with God. Living a humble and holy life of worship can be done anywhere.

I worry not enough are focusing on their relationship with God anywhere near as much as their imagined union with the virgin trad wife in a small Russian village they may or may not someday have the right life circumstances to move to.

Just a few choice quotes from Thomas Kempis above explaining the idea that heading abroad is often just a chase of worldly things. Most important should be not the things of this world but our relationship with God. Living a humble and holy life of worship can be done anywhere.

I worry not enough are focusing on their relationship with God anywhere near as much as their imagined union with the virgin trad wife in a small Russian village they may or may not someday have the right life circumstances to move to.
Pursuing marriage is part of that relationship with God. Marriage is a sacrament and a way to draw closer to Him, it always has been. And remember that Jesus said the celibate life is not for everyone. If you need to go abroad for that, then you do what you have to do.

‭‭Matthew 19
[11] But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. [12] For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

People do need to hear this, but the context of Kempis also needs to be there. If you eschew home for whimsical travels, sure. But we're talking successful men being pushed out by a sick society ruled over by adversaries and the league of fatties thinking they deserve men way better than ever, without even lifting a finger to self improve, let alone seeking a man when they are actually young/valuable.
Pursuing marriage is part of that relationship with God.
That's what I am saying. I've mentioned this in other places around here recently. It's so much more common than celibate or monk mode, to say that they are equal forms in that regard isn't all that realistic. There have been tons of crappy times for men historically and for many reasons, but in "peace time" and with success as well as a good future that you are capable in providing, it's almost taunting men that women have been so sabotaged and unfit to be with that one might have to go to other places entirely just to see natural femininity. I don't think the forum pays as much attention to how absurd this reality is, since we generally are just "hey man, suck it up" types.

Yes, this is why I have been suggesting that even if we move abroad to make sure we ground ourselves in a Church community first and foremost. But thing is, if we aren't doing that in our home countries already, isn't that part of the issue to begin with?

I'm still in favor of the best of both worlds approach (I know people doing this so it's not a pipe dream). A back and forth dual-living situation. I think I've finally got something figured out for myself. Thankfully I'm in a situation where I can do this, but what I'm planning is by far unfortunately unattainable logistically and financially for most people.

So that means two Church communities in two different countries, both decided upon and carefully thought out - not nomading to a bunch of different places without settling. I'll see how it plays out. There isn't really anything stopping me. In theory it should work, but I'll have to take action on some tests runs to figure it out.

The hardest part is deciding which countries I want to do this in. I have my personal short list. It doesn't really make much sense to propose my plan to others. It's highly unique and tailored to my own preferences like lifestyle, business prospects, etc etc. USA is one, the other I'm not sure I want to disclose along with my exact blueprint because I'd probably dox myself if I lay out the details of my idea lol (Which is also why I think we have crickets chirping for a lot of this stuff - it's just too specialized/localized/rooted, especially for Orthodox in some places, and we would blow up our spot lol. It's very different from monging around doing volume-based game as a nomad).

Anyone else currently doing this? Dual-living in home country and another at same time? I don't mean traveling 'aimlessly'. I mean roots in both places with very frequent back and forth.

Last edited:
Best place is the land beyond the antarctic circle but we aren't allowed to go there.
Correction, only people who don't believe in circles aren't allowed to go there. There is an ancient Biblical-mind-technology that was used to build the pyramids that one must employee to get to the land beyond the antarctic circle. So obviously atheists, trannies, homos, jews, and flat earthers can't go because they don't believe in anything but themselves.

Norway and Iceland seem really nice, and not as gay as Sweden. Nordic women are some of the most attractive in the world too. They have the climate and scenery I like. Very clean, orderly, isolated. But they're probably expensive.

Slovenia seems like another interesting choice. Very attractive women, great outdoors, probably not cheap but not crazy expensive.

Strong disagree.

When I was a teenager to make a long story short I had a very strong dopamine deficit. Meaning there were a whole lot of things causing me stress, and nothing bringing me pleasure. I’ve tried endlessly to conquer my own mind because I knew it would be a couple years before I got my independence and I could do nothing but wait. A big part of that was the concept of “killing the ego” or basically humility. Not only did it not work, the fact that I was entering delusion states of mind was messing me up more. I should have been speaking my mind and demanding better treatment from everyone.

So to take the above quotes and apply them universally doesn’t make sense. For someone to condemn something like “adventure” because it doesn’t meet their definition of a pious life is patronizing. Now if I say something like “I’ve slept with every type of woman across the world but I’m still not satisfied” then in that case you could throw something like this at me.

I remember in my prayers as a child I used the love word a lot. Then it occurred to me, how can I claim to love God and his Son if it’s literally lip service, the easiest thing in the world, and I’ve yet to be tested.

Well, I’ve been tested now and turns out my love is not worth the paper it’s written on. If you’re able to love and follow the word of God from birth then kudos to you. Some of us are on a different trajectory, where things can only be learned through experience.

Strong disagree.

When I was a teenager to make a long story short I had a very strong dopamine deficit. Meaning there were a whole lot of things causing me stress, and nothing bringing me pleasure. I’ve tried endlessly to conquer my own mind because I knew it would be a couple years before I got my independence and I could do nothing but wait. A big part of that was the concept of “killing the ego” or basically humility. Not only did it not work, the fact that I was entering delusion states of mind was messing me up more. I should have been speaking my mind and demanding better treatment from everyone.

So to take the above quotes and apply them universally doesn’t make sense. For someone to condemn something like “adventure” because it doesn’t meet their definition of a pious life is patronizing. Now if I say something like “I’ve slept with every type of woman across the world but I’m still not satisfied” then in that case you could throw something like this at me.

I remember in my prayers as a child I used the love word a lot. Then it occurred to me, how can I claim to love God and his Son if it’s literally lip service, the easiest thing in the world, and I’ve yet to be tested.

Well, I’ve been tested now and turns out my love is not worth the paper it’s written on. If you’re able to love and follow the word of God from birth then kudos to you. Some of us are on a different trajectory, where things can only be learned through experience.

You are saying we can only take on advice from spiritual elders if we have experienced the most extreme version of the sorts of behaviour they advise against? What?

Yes many lessons are learned in the painful school of experience. I don't disagree there.

True there is no character virtue until that virtue is tested. Absolutely. Another not relevant point.

The question is are you doing everything you can to live a holy and spiritual life where you are? Or are you dreaming that some young trad waifu in rural Armenia is going to solve your life's problems and even your spiritual ones? The latter is just vanity and fantasy.

Back