• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Millennials - The Dying Children

How do you expect them to do that?
It’s just a natural process, God’s creation reviving an equilibrium. If there truly is an entire population of men of that mindset, they’ll set the social norms and reject the women who won’t conform to their social norms. Women need men, including their approval, much more so than the opposite (if you have ever ignored a woman, this becomes readily apparent). It doesn’t matter who is in power in governmental positions. If you have an entire population of men who are uniform in their beliefs, they are going to start dictating the standards and the women will follow suit (and start enforcing the new norms).

The nail in the coffin for millennials is that the world we were taught how to live in no longer exists, yet many STILL refuse to accept that fact. I remember my father saying to me in the 90s "things in this country are going to become much worse and life is going to get harder." He saw some of the writing on the wall due to his profession, but unfortunately he didn't realize the western world would have gone full clown like it has.

I feel sorry for those whose parents and role models promised them a fairytale of hedonism and comfort. Most of my generation will flee the dissonance by fapping more, buying more, and being entertained more. MORE. MOORREEE.

He saw some of the writing on the wall due to his profession, but unfortunately he didn't realize the western world would have gone full clown like it has.
It's mostly because those of us who can see it coming try to tell people but the evil spirits out there proceed slowly to confuse the masses, and much to our chagrin, their strategy works. Our telling people involves analysis and ego, and most don't want to hear it from another person, which is the main reason why you can't red pill others.

Millennials were born to lose. Their parents sold them out, and boomer's parents sold out their kids, etc, and now it reaches the climax: CivDeath.

It's extremely depressing to know that we are facing a wall of death and doom, but, honestly, it's alright. We can lose everything, but as long as we have God, we still have everything.

Moreover, God was good to us. He gave us a time in history to see some incredible things. It's extremely unlikely that the levels of technology we see today will be repeated for thousands of years. The dark age to follow the collapse of the White race will be epic, there's no telling how much knowledge will survive (probably not much). The Chinese and Asians will attempt to hold on but they do not have the capacity to feed themselves, which would require them to become imperialist and control farmland overseas in order to grow food elsewhere. I don't foresee it going well for them, not to mention, they are on the extinction path as well just on a longer timeline.

There is also the Russia question: Will they restore some kind of normal family life for their Whites?

Regardless, the Lord is in control. Even when the seas are about to throw you overboard, the Lord will be there when you need Him. Whatever may come, pray, and you will be ready for it.

I find people are far too blackpilling about the glim future. But the truth is, we were always going to die no matter what. How and when was just a matter of God's choosing. That we die because our civilization decided to kill itself is not our fault nor is it something we could have stopped. Thus this is just as fitting a way to die as any other.

Death is the real problem with this world, which came about through the fall, and thus, there was nothing we can do other than try to repent in order that we may be saved upon Christ's return. That will come, and we will be witnesses to this epoch of humanity in God' story of redemption for the human race. Fear not.

Millennials were born to lose. Their parents sold them out, and boomer's parents sold out their kids, etc, and now it reaches the climax: CivDeath.

It's extremely depressing to know that we are facing a wall of death and doom, but, honestly, it's alright. We can lose everything, but as long as we have God, we still have everything.

Moreover, God was good to us. He gave us a time in history to see some incredible things. It's extremely unlikely that the levels of technology we see today will be repeated for thousands of years. The dark age to follow the collapse of the White race will be epic, there's no telling how much knowledge will survive (probably not much). The Chinese and Asians will attempt to hold on but they do not have the capacity to feed themselves, which would require them to become imperialist and control farmland overseas in order to grow food elsewhere. I don't foresee it going well for them, not to mention, they are on the extinction path as well just on a longer timeline.

There is also the Russia question: Will they restore some kind of normal family life for their Whites?

Regardless, the Lord is in control. Even when the seas are about to throw you overboard, the Lord will be there when you need Him. Whatever may come, pray, and you will be ready for it.

I find people are far too blackpilling about the glim future. But the truth is, we were always going to die no matter what. How and when was just a matter of God's choosing. That we die because our civilization decided to kill itself is not our fault nor is it something we could have stopped. Thus this is just as fitting a way to die as any other.

Death is the real problem with this world, which came about through the fall, and thus, there was nothing we can do other than try to repent in order that we may be saved upon Christ's return. That will come, and we will be witnesses to this epoch of humanity in God' story of redemption for the human race. Fear not.
Excellent. If we are in Christ, our true citizenship is in His Kingdom, not in America, Western Civ, or other worldly ideals. All of these things will pass away but His Kingdom is forever.

This took me down an interesting trail and I found this website. The cocomellon casket just made me sad:

1700000349773.png

Those are some fancy one-room apartments.

I think every generation alive today would be wise to read 1 Timothy 5:8: "But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith and is worse than an infidel." It's a sobering rebuke of the "muh fun" lifestyle that is all too prevalent these days.

Excellent. If we are in Christ, our true citizenship is in His Kingdom, not in America, Western Civ, or other worldly ideals. All of these things will pass away but His Kingdom is forever.

I think a big thing we are going to see in the online dissident Orthodox/trad Catholic/Andrew Torba Protestant Christian nationalism right wing sphere in the next few years are people making a choice about what their top priority is. I have a feeling there's going to be a falling away where those that fall way will end up embracing either paganism, mostly of the Nordic variety even if they don't have Nordic ancestry or a secular Nietzschean worldview. There's going to be a bit of overlap between the two since a lot of of these pagans will be LARPers that don't have strong beliefs in the gods and a lot of the secular Nietzscheans will promote paganism even if they have zero belief in the religion but just because it's part of western tradition. The common thing the two groups will be a hostility towards Christianity and that the top object of adoration will be the race/blood/haplogroup, whether they be pagan or atheists. It's going to be a similar thing that is seen with Jews where there's both the practicing religious Orthodox and Hasidic Jews and the atheistic secular Jews that seemingly have opposite ideals but in the end, their ethnic considerations is going to override everything else and ultimately draw the two groups together.

I think a big thing we are going to see in the online dissident Orthodox/trad Catholic/Andrew Torba Protestant Christian nationalism right wing sphere in the next few years are people making a choice about what their top priority is. I have a feeling there's going to be a falling away where those that fall way will end up embracing either paganism, mostly of the Nordic variety even if they don't have Nordic ancestry or a secular Nietzschean worldview. There's going to be a bit of overlap between the two since a lot of of these pagans will be LARPers that don't have strong beliefs in the gods and a lot of the secular Nietzscheans will promote paganism even if they have zero belief in the religion but just because it's part of western tradition. The common thing the two groups will be a hostility towards Christianity and that the top object of adoration will be the race/blood/haplogroup, whether they be pagan or atheists. It's going to be a similar thing that is seen with Jews where there's both the practicing religious Orthodox and Hasidic Jews and the atheistic secular Jews that seemingly have opposite ideals but in the end, their ethnic considerations is going to override everything else and ultimately draw the two groups together.
As the grifters have moved from one grift to another, it has been made clear who is latching onto Christianity because they see it as either the best way to make a name for themselves, or the best weapon against the abomination of secularism. When the next grift comes, those who leave the faith will only further manifest themselves as the ones who only sought to use the Word of God as their plaything.

I re-read and requoted that, as I found it amusing once again. Don't fail to see that Samseau's insight about dying, and us not having much of a choice regarding the circumstances, is a very good one. There's still a story to be written here and chances for works of the good trees that bear good fruit, and chances for repentance, which is the point of our sojourn here in this foreign land.

I'm sorry...but Ive only skimmed the first post and threw up in my mouth at the bitching and moaning.

Society is fuck.
Life sucks.
Shit is hard.
No body cares.

Accept what is and move on and find ways to compete and win.

While I agree with you, we must remember that long-suffering is part of God's plan and that Christ suffers with us just like he suffered on the cross. Christ continues to suffer for us, every single day, through all of our troubles, and will suffer until his return.

There is nothing to despair over, suffering is normal in a fallen world, and it is through this pain that we can discover God's tender mercy watching over us - but only if we are willing to look for it.

The suffering we experience is not in vain if we put our hope and faith in God, and His Love through His Son provides future generations with the power they need for success. Those who suffer now water the vine of the Church with their blood and tears for the fruits to come. It is why the Church never dies.

Suffering is an important part of the Lord's plan, and to deny it only pushes people out of their salvation, which is in the Church. God welcomes all those who suffer and mourn in his Son's arms within the Church, where they shall be comforted.

While I agree with you, we must remember that long-suffering is part of God's plan and that Christ suffers with us just like he suffered on the cross. Christ continues to suffer for us, every single day, through all of our troubles, and will suffer until his return.

There is nothing to despair over, suffering is normal in a fallen world, and it is through this pain that we can discover God's tender mercy watching over us - but only if we are willing to look for it.
As a non-Christian one thing that never made sense to me is the whole concept of "the fall" where Adam and Eve rebelled against god and thereafter god punished all of mankind continuously a.k.a. "original sin". Firstly it seems illogical to punish us for the sins of our ancestors and does the bible not contradict itself on this point?

Deuteronomy 24:16

16 u“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Jeremiah 31:30

30 nBut everyone shall die for his own iniquity. Each man who eats sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Ezekiel 18:20

20 cThe soul who sins shall die. dThe son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. eThe righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, fand the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

As a non-Christian one thing that never made sense to me is the whole concept of "the fall" where Adam and Eve rebelled against god and thereafter god punished all of mankind continuously a.k.a. "original sin". Firstly it seems illogical to punish us for the sins of our ancestors and does the bible not contradict itself on this point?

Deuteronomy 24:16

16 u“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Jeremiah 31:30

30 nBut everyone shall die for his own iniquity. Each man who eats sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Ezekiel 18:20

20 cThe soul who sins shall die. dThe son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. eThe righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, fand the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Oh, this one is easy from an Orthodox perspective. The fall is simply inheriting the consequences of our progenitor Adam's bad choices.

For example, supposedly today a woman takes the COVID vax, her children are born with the consequences of that vax. It's not the child's fault, and yet the child still must bear the original sin of taking the vax.

Likewise, it's not our fault for Adam and Eve, yet we must bear those consequences, which is the original sin - it made us all mortal, whereas before in the Garden humans were immortal.

Likewise, it's not our fault for Adam and Eve, yet we must bear those consequences, which is the original sin - it made us all mortal, whereas before in the Garden humans were immortal.
Yes but its a completely different thing to the vax because the consequences of the vaccine are a natural occurrence of taking it whereas the fall was not a natural occurrence it was a deliberate punishment imposed by god (i.e. punishing the son for the sins of the father). Therefore god is literally punishing us for the sins of Adam and Eve.

Back