• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Millennials - The Dying Children

It is the great deception, freedom to do what you please is not freedom at all.
Let's be honest, the problem with the marriage alternative at this stage is that it also offers little, and certainly little to no freedom to boot.

We can talk about all these losers til kingdom come, but the truth is that (I keep talking about making a baby boom cycles thread, maybe one day I'll do it) it's actually a "trick" of a healthy society to get men interested in marriage at all. We've even lost that understanding, as a red pill guy. The way you do it is with sanctioned sex and religious values, and the combination of young man's T to have a similar age or younger woman, but both at young ages. Then he'll stick with it and work for the society and civilization, through his kids.

With women in the workforce and a total lack of honesty about women's fertility and attractiveness window, it's no wonder why in the developed world you see what you see: hoping after years of "fun" that the finish line will produce something for her, but in reality it's the devil waiting their laughing, since he knows by that time all the successful men aren't looking at women "their age."

With women in the workforce and a total lack of honesty about women's fertility and attractiveness window, it's no wonder why in the developed world you see what you see: hoping after years of "fun" that the finish line will produce something for her
And can we stop lying about them getting nothing? Truth is, the finish line does produce something for a small minority. They don’t all end up cat ladies. The elite can have their fun and settle down. Some do get a good husband and kids without the mental issues of constantly comparing him. But that’s kind of like a guy hoping to be a big rapper. It doesn’t work out for most. Not a wise gamble for Becky.

Last edited:
I love this 2020 post by Captain Barf:

"I am one of the oldest millennials. Something terrifying is happening to us. We are dying while we are still children. We men are going bald, and the ladies are starting to sag. We have graying hair. Our eyes crinkle when we smile. We have unsightly fat deposits that are going nowhere. Our joints pop in the morning. We get injured by turning around too fast. Our vision is fading. Our reflexes are slowing. Many of us know someone our age who has died of cancer, a heart attack, or some other old-age disease that occasionally strikes the middle-aged.

And we're still children.

The oldest of us are rapidly closing in on 40. We are the least married, least fecund generation in history. Really, only 30% of people under 40 are married! Big-brained thinkers blame economic conditions, largely because big-brained thinkers go through years of training to ensure they don't see what is right in front of their faces. We started coming of age in 2003, and economic conditions were nowhere close to as bad as the 1930s, 40s, or 70s, when people had little trouble marrying and procreating. Yet here we are, aging out of our ability to enjoy childhood, feeling death creep up on us. The video games have grown boring. The TV marathons are suffocating. The candy tastes like ashes in our mouths. We're committing suicide and consuming antidepressants at record rates. We try to accumulate even more, and it fails to make us happy. We don't know why, and we don't know how we got here.

Well, I'll tell you.

My entire life, the only message I got from school, or church, college, and the media was that every decision I made, from what degree to pursue, to where I lived, to whether to marry, was with the goal of having a maximally pleasurable life. True, as someone raised in a conservative church, I was warned against fornication and substance abuse, but these were framed in terms of interfering with the good life. In the 1990s, there was no difference between Christians and non-Christians in that general outlook. Both Christian and non-Christians were equally horrified at the notion that a bright young woman might not end up "maximizing her potential," which meant putting 40 hours a week into a cubicle. Both warned her against getting married too young, because marriage could cut short a promising career. Evangelicals, for their part, indulged in a pious fiction that the unmarried 25-year-olds in the church were all virgins, but still, everyone agreed that the proper way to treat the world is as your playground.

Any kind of social responsibility or context to our choice-making was completely absent from what our boomer elders told us. What is the social purpose of marriage? Conservative boomers couldn't say. They appealed to "tradition" without understanding why it existed, to a Biblical literalism that was as mindless as it was quaint, in a world where their own self-indulgent concept of marriage had led to record-smashing divorce rates in the 1970s and 80s, and my generation growing up with every weekend alternating between parents. The boomer had already set up the foundation of marriage as an exercise in self-indulgence; gay marriage came as the consequence. If marriage has a social purpose, to channel and direct human sexuality in a way that promotes social cohesion and provides for a man's progeny, then gay marriage is nonsense. It's an absurdity. But if it's just to "be happy with the person you love?" Then why not?

Similarly, we weren't told that the purpose of a job is to provide for your family. If that's the point of working, then any kind of moral imperative to put women in the workplace evaporates. Why would they want to be there? Find me a woman who dreams of providing a new car for her husband, or who feels any satisfaction at knowing that her money will be well-spent by her husband for the children, or who feels that the ability to take the husband and the kids to the beach for a weekend is worth that drudgery in the office. We were told work would be "fulfilling," that it would be yet another endless source of amusement for us. Turns out that work sucks. Nobody can really explain why Grandpa was willing to drive from town to town sell vacuum cleaners, because delivering the same pitch for the thousandth time isn't fulfilling at all (none of us ever thought to ask grandma whether she envied grandpa's long days on the road when she was at home with the kids). Millennials are bored and angry in the workplace. We were told fulfillment would be here. Instead, it's...work. And since we don't have families, it has no purpose.

It's sad to watch my generation collapse into nihilism and fear as our bodies begin the process of dying. The men become bugmen, living to consume, filling shelf after shelf with toys their adult brains can't find amusement in, because they know of nothing else to do. The women are in a panic, desperately trying to hold onto their evaporating youth, trying to prove to themselves that a woman can be just as sexy and alluring at 35 as she could at 23. There's a lot of rage at the Boomers, but it's aimless and uninformed. Mostly, people are mad that they "crashed the economy" or "destroyed the climate," as though the double-digit inflation and choking smog of 1978 were so much better.

No, what the Boomers did to us was what their parents did to them. They ruined us by trying to give us the life they never had. Our grandparents grew up in the Depression, and overindulged their children with toys and attention to the point the boomers failed to develop any real sense of self-awareness. And what, you may ask, did the Boomers lack? The Boomers had their idyllic teenage years cut short. WW2 & Silents still ran the world, and made our parents put on a tie, go to work, and serve The Man before they were ready to stop playing. Your average Boomer male looks back at the summer of '69 wistfully, wishing it could have gone on forever, slightly resentful that just a few years later, he was driving a shitty Toyota, getting nagged by his wife, and listening to a baby scream. The Boomer female thinks that if it wasn't for that marriage and those babies she had by the time she was 26, she would have been an editor of a fashion magazine. She never would have gotten that baby belly. She would have been young and sexy forever.

Boomers have a perpetual teenage mentality that their parents never understood, and they raised us to be the eternal teenagers they didn't get to be. When you're 17, the idea of just buying cool stuff, having consequence-free sex, and binge-consuming media for the rest of your life sounds fantastic. You do not understand that when you are 40, you will not want that any more. There are tons of guys my age and younger, who wear Star Wars T-shirts, collect Marvel Funko Pops, and have gotten vasectomies, and they have no idea why they're so miserable. There are women my age who just broke up with another live-in boyfriend of three years and have no children. So here we are, and we're falling apart. Our parents instilled in us a totalizing selfishness that they never got to indulge, assuring us that marriage and family "would just come" when "the time is right." As far as they were concerned, that's just what happens. Except it "just happened" to them because of all the social capital of previous generations that was still there for them, which they razed to the ground. Now my generation is absolutely miserable, because we're reaching that age where your brain shifts modes from "consume and copulate" to "prepare your offspring for adulthood," and we don't understand that's what is actually happening. Women of my generation have been told their entire lives that loneliness is a psychological disorder, that children are parasites, and that exhausting yourself for 40 hours a week at work is the meaning of life. It turns out that continuing to live as though you were a teenager does not in fact bequeath eternal youth. "Age is just a number" is the most insidious of all Boomer proverbs.

For my generation, there is not really a path back out. All the social institutions of this country have been detonated in the quest for money and self, or via the hysterical condemnation of every kind of organic social relation as "sexist" or "racist." In the cities, nobody knows anybody. Professional associations and social clubs are borderline nonexistent. Nobody knows or cares about anyone, and nobody knows how to start. It's so sick and twisted that my generation uses the word "community" to refer to people who buy the same consumer products, like going to see a movie means you're part of the "Star Wars community." Even churches have been consolidated into massive theme parks where anonymous masses of people go to be entertained; centuries-old congregations have shuttered as the people moved to the megaplex. Brain-dead "conservative" pundits can only worry our declining birth rate in terms of funding entitlements or GDP; hardly anyone will come right out and say a society with low fertility is fundamentally sick and disordered.

Millennials need to accept that the values inculcated in us were a load of horse crap. I don't see that happening, as we're mostly are upset that we can't live the idyllic lives of self-indulgence the Boomers promised us. Even suggesting that divorce should be harder, marriage should be younger, and women were built to be mothers, not office drones, causes the average Millennial to dissolve into hysterical outrage. We're the generation that thinks having a country is racist and the most important thing about space exploration is making sure hijab-clad Muslimas are a part of it. So we're probably not going to snap out of it. We'll be buried in Batman coffins, surrounded by our Xbox games. Maybe whoever buries us will finally discard the morality of the Boomers."

Outstanding, thank you for sharing.

Depending on how you define the break, I'm either the last Gen X or the first of the Millennials. I was on track for no kids as well, simply because I never wanted them. I date much younger, and when I met my current girlfriend she insisted she didn't ever want kids. I laughed and said "me too, but I'll bet you'll change that thought sometime in your mid 20s." Now we're planning kids (because as predicted she got baby fever), and most of my day is mentally occupied with thoughts of how to raise them to be hardcore extremists and that is far more fulfilling and exciting than anything else I had rattling around up there for the last decade. I'm being a bit glib and glossing over the full picture (obviously just passing on your genes and shepherding the next generation is a very lovely thought).

Another thing this article alluded to is something I have seen in my own friend group (late 30s - mid 40s men): the complete prevalence of circumcisions and vasectomies. Most of my high school pals had 1-2 kids and then got snipped. That is the second most Jewish thing I have ever heard, right after the circumcision. And all of them are (roughly speaking) white Christians.

What a bizarre concept to let a doctor cut around your junk just because you are too lazy to pull out. And are terrified at having -- gasp -- more than a replacement level of children even though you are in the top 10% earners in the entire earth.

But so many people just do these things unthinkingly.

I'm in that age range and completely agree. And those a little younger are even worse, late 20s to mid 30's.

Here's the positive spin I don't see anyone bringing up as it focuses completely on accountability.

There is more opportunity now than in many years prior.

Because we're surrounded by a generation which can barely function. There is little competition around us when you boil it down to the individual level. Most live their lives addicted to social media and led by fabricated social indoctrination. Fairy tales. Problems which don't actually exist but rather, are spoken and thought into existence thru a damaged mind.

Can still ignore it all and navigate the hysteria. Most of the time when I walk into a room I feel a sense of embarrassment for most others. The body language is weak. The minds are fragile. Spirits are broken. People are zombies sucks in a mental prison.

Yet that's the competition.
That is so true.

We get caught up in the fact that we fall short and are not perfect, but in the everyday world you just need to be a hair better than the folks you describe. And man there is so much to be won right now, and a wide open path to do so.

As a millennial this is why I don't get along with many millennials. So many are caught up in their feelings/emotions. This is where there is plenty of truth to the article in the OP. This is not the world we were raised for. Our parents didn't really parent us. The promise of a house/wife and comfortable living if you just went to school, showed up and tried as an employee doesn't exist. For various reasons.

But too many just let this eat them alive. They will never be happy. I do acknowledge it is sad. It is unfortunate. But life and the real world is a competition. A few years ago I went into a small service business with my brother and have since moved on, but I wish others would strongly consider the same. Here's a few examples I witnessed up close and the guys who did it are happier than ever.

One) Guy invested about $750 in window cleaning equipment and flyers, every weekend walked door to door hanging them and talking to businesses and home owners. Started getting jobs, then built a cheap landing page and did some basic Facebook adds. Within 2-3 years he has quit his job, hired two employees, bought a truck and as this was in NY, does well enough he goes south to warm weather Jan-March as an extended vacation. He's 34.

Two) Friend started a cleaning business on the side but didn't want to clean himself. Bought cleaning supplies and experimented on his home after watching youtube vids, on the best and most efficient way to clean. Created his own little training system he thought would work. Hired a designer on upwork to build a landing page capable of booking appointments. Plenty of software apps for this. Started cold calling businesses and doing some Facebook/Google adds. Hired and trained cleaner independent contractors he also found on upwork. Started getting jobs, would go and supervise his cleaners, pay them the $20 or so per hour and charge the client the 40-50% profit margin. His business ended up exploding and he has multiple crews going out most days. All he really does is focus on hiring/training and selling/customer service.

Three) Guy bought a tree service company from a retiring boomer. As with most boomer service companies they have the equipment and client list but no idea how to produce leads online, market, use a CRM, upsell, etc. So this guy basically put about 25K down, then got an SBA loan (which are pretty easy to get with only 10% down) and bought the company. Seller training him for a few months. Meanwhile modernized the internal systems, outreach, communications. Then, and this is smart, offered more services by using subcontractors. Knew nothing about lawn applications but found a sub. Started selling the service to his tree clients. He'd pay the sub like $60 per app and charge the client $100. But it took up none of his time or used his labor. Just money sitting there waiting to be had. Then added landscape lighting. Same thing. Marketed it to clients. Brought in a sub. Marked it up. Profit. This guy is about 40 now but he's told be he has 3X revenue since he bought the company in 2020. And there is not much competition as competitors.....are retiring.

None of these guys are stuck indoors or work for a boss. They can take off as they please. They can play and do other activities. They all appear to me at least, to generally be very happy and content. Unlike the office/employees we all know.

These are just three examples but I have come across this a number of times. Christmas and holiday lighting! That's one I did. I moved but might try it again as I genuinely enjoyed it. I literally learned via youtube, hired a sub with experience and then sold it to clients I had and put up signs. I can't believe how much people will pay for it. Real easy to start and it's fun. Only a few months of work too. Think about it, all the boomers who love Christmas lights and own homes have money, but are now too old to climb on ladders and roofs.

Plenty of options don't require the office or store front overhead. That is massive.

None of this is about getting rich, whatever that means. It's about making an honest living on your own time. Not being a slave to the system. Not being a slave to an employer. Freeing up the ability to have time to exercise, to spend with your wife/kids, church, hobbies, travel. To actually live life. It's not easy but my general point is that opportunity is all around us.
@Rainy it would be cool if you started a new thread with this exact topic and I would be happy to contribute with some of my own modest stories in the same vein. Seems like a few guys on the forum could get some ideas from it.

bWVkaWEvR0V5NG4wdFhBQUFQRHRSLmpwZw==.jpeg

I'm in that age range and completely agree. And those a little younger are even worse, late 20s to mid 30's.

Here's the positive spin I don't see anyone bringing up as it focuses completely on accountability.

There is more opportunity now than in many years prior.

Because we're surrounded by a generation which can barely function. There is little competition around us when you boil it down to the individual level. Most live their lives addicted to social media and led by fabricated social indoctrination. Fairy tales. Problems which don't actually exist but rather, are spoken and thought into existence thru a damaged mind.

Can still ignore it all and navigate the hysteria. Most of the time when I walk into a room I feel a sense of embarrassment for most others. The body language is weak. The minds are fragile. Spirits are broken. People are zombies sucks in a mental prison.

Yet that's the competition.

This is correct.

I moved to a different state last summer and very quickly got a good job repairing lab equipment in a science lab because no one knows how to do basic repair anymore. Or they don't have the gumption to do it, same result for me.

Yet another loss for us Anglos. Ugh. Meanwhile South Korean men are about to invent mecha-Hitler and robot girlfriends if they haven't already.

This isn’t surprising in the least. Even the females at my church in the US strike me as liberal, I rarely meet conservative women unless they are over 50.

I hate to say this but do you see a way out of this except for a substantial die off?

That changes economies, changes M:F ratios, forces traditional society ... just sayin', history is clear. It's nothing new.

I hate to say this but do you see a way out of this except for a substantial die off?
No. In fact the next century or two is fairly easy to forecast in broad strokes. The absolute population of Whites will decline for a while and stagnate. The brown population will continue to skyrocket until the weight of the brown tide suffocates the West. With no strong altruistic & suicidal cultures left, the brown nations will be left to handle their own affairs independently. There will be mass resource shortages and many regional wars potentially leading to a new world war, this is where the brown population also will start to die off as they cannot support themselves, and China won't do it for them (unless the Jewish parasite infects and liberalizes China). The Middle East, Africa, and parts of South Asia and Latin America will be in total chaos.

At this point the White population will be surviving in smaller enclaves... Whites do not race mix nearly as much as other races, so they will still be a distinct group, and at this point they will have learned in-group preference, reestablished the patriarchy, and their population will start to rebound (at least compared to the brown nations) as the brown population declines, potentially leading to a sort of reconquista for Whites, but that isn't guaranteed. Some entire nations of Whites might vanish. The nature of White people may very well change dramatically. What is unclear to me is how Christianity, Eastern Europe, and China will ultimately fare.

This seems fairly straightforward to me based on historical and civilizational trends as well as what we know about the races.

The USA will cease to exist at some point because no empire without a strong ethnic majority can last.

I capitalize White because that's a distinct race with genetic similarity, while there are several brown races without any sort of similarity.

Last edited:
It's an OK article, but it's not really a generation problem. Jews have been orchestrating the elimination of the White race since the fall of Hitler, so of course, white millennials are going to have low birthrates and be thoroughly demoralized. None of this makes sense any sense until you accept that the whole thing is a gigantic humiliation ritual against Whites. It's so clearly true, and it's the only thing you cannot say out loud.

Some entire nations of Whites might vanish.
I agree with you entirely and something also has to give like this, in order to show the other groups that if you don't step up and demand traditionalism and anti-consumerism or elevation of women, you die out completely.
white millennials are going to have low birthrates and be thoroughly demoralized.
This is already the case but there is a hidden gem (though sad) within the story: the excess production of average to below average / dysgenic humans of this and other groups ultimately means nothing as to the survival of the group, as they are dead weight and actually a large part of the problem that the elites have used against the main group. The simps were those produced and sacrificed, and now sadly they are part of the way for the recognition of survival to be instilled in the most hated and most competent group. It's weird how things work out in life, truly.

Personally, believe it was the infiltration of Communists into the universities and government offices, starting in the 50s and 60s, and it totally warped the Baby Boomer generation. Soviet dissident Yuri Bezmenov told us and warned us clearly in the 1980s what was going on. No one listened, and now he is "disappeared".
This is just a spinoff of what the administrative/CIA state was planning and largely it is in league with all the topics of the JQ.

The proof of this is that we had anti communist pols who were spot on correct (McCarthy), other information dispensers that told the truth (G E Griffin), and that once the media and Hollywood machine got going, it was almost all propaganda and owned by mostly anglo magnates but to a larger degree, jewish/anti christian globalists.

N

No robot girlfriends. Looks to me like a male population that’s going to bring its women to heel.
A world war with shortages will change a lot of the trajectory these geopolitical experts think they can predict. Especially the dumb demographics ones I make fun of all the time.

This isn’t surprising in the least. Even the females at my church in the US strike me as liberal, I rarely meet conservative women unless they are over 50.

Almost first sentence in the Bible Eve ate the apple which she shouldn't. Her men did not prevent it correctly. Western men let Eve eat apples and gossip in HR since 50 years. Thats all it took to destroy everything. Enjoy.

Back