Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

S
It is AI generated. What exactly is the weapon that Xer (how dare this publication automatically assume its gender?) is holding?

View attachment 1906

It's like half whip/half spear that bends in the middle.

View attachment 1907

Also, why is the prey running towards the hunter?

Happy San Diego GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

The media is such a joke.
Her husband gave her a fishing pole to use and she threw it at a llama.

S

Her husband gave her a fishing pole to use and she threw it at a llama.

Lol

Can you show me where the woman hurt you?

Why are you so insecure?

#thingsvirginspost

Just like in ancient times, the modern boss lady is just as capable as surviving and thriving without men. And here is indisputable proof from controlled experiments (hello! science!).

😎👌

Shocked Cat GIF

As someone who is incredibly proud of their culture it makes me very sad to see this but honestly Indians do it to them themselves. They are all either the biggest inconsiderate rude jerks possible or by far the most awkward person in any room. Plenty are nice enough, the awkward ones anyway, and I have befriended more than one but still...

As someone who is incredibly proud of their culture it makes me very sad to see this but honestly Indians do it to them themselves. They are all either the biggest inconsiderate rude jerks possible or by far the most awkward person in any room. Plenty are nice enough, the awkward ones anyway, and I have befriended more than one but still...

I'll wade into the conspiracy arena and wonder out loud if that write-up was a psyop to garner sympathy for Indians in America.

Back