Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

"We are inclusive .... you will be barred...."
Dr House Oops GIF

Wow. Just wow.

You'd think for 62k he's hire a trainer, get on a diet...maybe some gear, and get on the gain train...then again Face Tattoos and tie die sweat pants probably say it all as to why this weirdo needs to donate money for fake girlfriends online...

If someone told me when I was young, "Chase money, then women will chase you", my life would definitely be very different than it is now.

Yet this simp bought crypto currency and had money chase him and he gave $62k to a 4 who treats him with disdain and will use the bankroll to pitch for Chads, Tyrones and very rich Brads.

If someone told me when I was young, "Chase money, then women will chase you", my life would definitely be very different than it is now.

Yet this simp bought crypto currency and had money chase him and he gave $62k to a 4 who treats him with disdain and will use the bankroll to pitch for Chads, Tyrones and very rich Brads.
Money won't fix soy boy energy and Low T.

You know, if I believed in time travel I might suspect that this actually is Delicious Tacos from the future with his totally average Asian wife who he sees as a goddess.

I mean that guy is not exactly Brad Pitt either, and she looks about 10-15 years younger than him....they're both average looking people, there's absolutely zero wrong with that. If average men are pairing off with average looking women a decade or so their younger that's actually a fairly healthy sign.

Back