Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

The only thing I’ve seen was of some graph based on a study that I believe was done in Australia. Nobody seems to have an interest in researching those figures . . .
This is something I detest about the normies who insist that every piece of data be "peer reviewed" with a seal of approval by an expert or else it's not real. Doesn't seem to occur to them that there isn't a magical fairy that will fund any research project at the drop of a hat, nor does it occur to them that some things won't be published no matter what due to fear of ostracization, I mean just look what happened with James Damore...try to bring up these points (political corruption/special interest groups, ego/vanity, shaming/ridicule, arrogance, among researchers) and they immediately claim you're a conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
GUWkximWYAAoIUm

GUWqW8TXYAAV5MK

GUVle4BXsAA1CnV

Does anyone know of a similar infographic for the tax/economic burden that women place on men?
The only thing I’ve seen was of some graph based on a study that I believe was done in Australia. Nobody seems to have an interest in researching those figures . . .

I can't believe you guys. Asking about tax redistribution and the spending gap!

stop it GIF by Epicly Later'd

A graph from a related article: "The estimated value of market transfers and benefits by gender in Austria in 2015"

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4fd99609-f96e-48f8-9f50-77867bff3f48_1381x1324.webp

Review article: 'Since families share economic resources, does it matter if men earn more than women, or vice-versa?' [link]
The researchers estimated that women are recipients of over 5,000 euros per year of market transfers during their adult lives, predominantly from men who transfer about 10,000 euros per year to others in their household.

Man: you know about the supposed pay gap, yeah, but what about the spending gap?

Woman:
Bachelor In Paradise Meltdown GIF by Bachelor Nation

The spending gap is almost never raised in discussions about the pay gap, which is very curious. This is a completely one-sided conversation. Where does the money, that gets spent, originally come from?

Emoji Think GIF

Even when men get paid more, the majority of the money is given to, spent by, or indirectly used for women and other dependents of men.

Women drive consumption. For every one (1) dollar spent by or for men, there are three (3) to four (4) dollars spent by or for women [source]. Given these clearly unequal numbers, it's in the best interest of 'boss ladies' to avoid the topic of the spending gap, because it completely invalidates almost every single argument about the pay gap.

Korean Drama No GIF by Netflix K-Content

(This doesn't even touch on the many other flaws in the wage gap debate - to be discussed in other threads).

My Lived Experience

Guys, I feel it's the appropriate time to share how this inequality impacts me personally. This clip shows the monetary difference in the home work setup for me and my wife.
The numbers don't lie.

Headphones Banger GIF by StickerGiant

And last, Dear Kings, here is the takeaway from all this:

Know your worth. Never settle for less. You deserve a woman who treats you like a King. Do you know why? Because you are one.

"First of all that's rude and disgusting"

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Last edited:
Back