Lounge of The Russian-Ukrainian War

This is sobering. I have a decent radar of western BS/propaganda, but a weaker radar for Russian BS/propaganda. Good to read it from such a man's perspective.

What is sobering? From what I can gather it's a bunch of incoherent rambling, lamenting the war, offering no real solutions.

Poland and ukraine signed a deal to create a new military formation: the "Ukrainian Legion", from ukrainians living in the west.
During his visit to Poland on July 8, Ukrainian President Zelenskyy signed an agreement with Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk to establish a new volunteer unit called the “Ukrainian Legion.” This unit will be created and trained in Poland and will be composed of Ukrainians living in the European Union.
(...)
All volunteers who join the legion will have the opportunity to sign a contract with the Armed Forces of Ukraine, entitling them to a salary and other military service benefits.

Poland and ukraine signed a deal to create a new military formation: the "Ukrainian Legion", from ukrainians living in the west.

More like, these Ukrainians are trapped in Poland since they cannot receive any more visa documents (as Ukraine stopped providing them earlier this year to men outside of Ukraine), so the only options of Ukrainians living in Poland are either:

- Work slave jobs under the table.
- Join the Ukrainian army (and regain the ability to gain visa documents again).

What is sobering? From what I can gather it's a bunch of incoherent rambling, lamenting the war, offering no real solutions.
The man was at war and questioning his own side's propaganda and weighing the cost/benefit/motivations. That's common enough and plenty of soldiers have expressed similar thoughts of their own role, usually in retrospect, as it helps to stay fully committed as a true believer during the act.
As for me, I now question some of the key political positions I've had in the past. Not that I would change much, as the alternative was a worse case. These are things I believed with certainty at the time. We all operate from our own little islands of information, and sometimes we are wrong or misled. Maybe you have no misgivings like that. If so, you are rare.

The man had no solutions. Well, he was in a combat situation, realizing he was a pawn, so a little grace is in order.

The man was at war and questioning his own side's propaganda and weighing the cost/benefit/motivations. That's common enough and plenty of soldiers have expressed similar thoughts of their own role, usually in retrospect, as it helps to stay fully committed as a true believer during the act.
As for me, I now question some of the key political positions I've had in the past. Not that I would change much, as the alternative was a worse case. These are things I believed with certainty at the time. We all operate from our own little islands of information, and sometimes we are wrong or misled. Maybe you have no misgivings like that. If so, you are rare.

The man had no solutions. Well, he was in a combat situation, realizing he was a pawn, so a little grace is in order.

What's the tl;dr, my guess is that he mainly felt that Russia did not support them enough militarily early on?

Wasn't the brother war almost entirely induced by the post-Maidan Kiev regime and NATO though?
That's my understanding, but this man had disillusionment with his own (Russian) side's propaganda as well. He can't be called a western stooge either - he was actively fighting on the Russian side at the time.

Russians now relying on motorcycle "cavalry" to quickly move into terrain, as riders are harder to hit with drones than soldiers packed into slow moving APCs and they are less likely to activate land mines.

this is the model used there, a 250cc Russian 4-stroke motocross bike, goes for less than $2k:

Interestingly, they are using an AI generated voice clearly copied from the Honest Trailers dude with the deep voice.

Seeing mainstream articles outright calling for Ukraine surrender now. Guess this war is wrapping up. Ukraine running out of cannon fodder. West giving weaponry doesn't matter if there's no one to use it.

Time for a bigger Israeli war I suppose. There will be no peace or prosperity.

Jimmy Dore getting redpilled every day (was already pretty good but he's still oblivious to the JQ)

Blinken is talking today about Iran. Ukraine is oldnews.
Trump doesnt care about Ukraine.

Iran is capable of producing fissile material for use in a nuclear weapon within "one or two weeks," US Secretary of State Antony Blinken stated earlier today.

Blinken also reiterated the US will not allow Iran to obtain nuclear weapons.

I don't think this war is "wrapping up," I believe it is being put on pause until Trump is out of power again. Hilary wanted war with Russia back in 2016, she was calling for a no-fly zone over the skies of Syria to shoot down Russian aircraft (who were bombing ISIS, which was financed by the CIA) in the debates with Trump.

Trump got in, and we had 4 years of peace with Russia. As soon as Trump was out, war immediately resumed with Russia. I expect nothing different to happen the second time around. Trump will be a pause in globalism, and then things will go back to normal (absent a real revolution in our countries).

Back