Latest UK Lunacy

If bad employees can destroy a company, why can’t “bad” citizens destroy a government?

I’m going to victim blame the British people for this. In the third world the government is as terrible as anywhere else. You can be severely punished for going against it. The only difference is their government generally doesn’t antagonize its own people. Anytime people start whining someone will feel a need to reassure them. In Bangladesh they were rioting over what, job quotas? lol.

How is it possible that we’re reached a point where the government is literally replacing the population? That’s complacency. That’s nice guy syndrome. White people thinking they can do whatever they want. This is white people thinking everything just works itself out, even though most don’t even believe in God. White people being overly concerned with their own success.

White people need to be beaten over the head, as hard as possible, with the idea that things function through their participation and contribution. If you want to participate then you have to feel the weight of your actions. White people are not holding each other accountable, especially the right wing. The right is more concerned with winning hearts and minds. How has that been working out? Some news article about migrant crime has more impact than your brochure on nationalism. Funny isn’t it?

You always have a choice. Even if you don’t want to stand up for yourself, no one is truly forcing you to go to school to get beat by the bullies. The bullies win, the school wins, anytime you show up. So keep sacrificing your well-being for some magical concept that you will somehow establish yourself in this sick society while all the losers just “waste” their life.

Even thousands of white liberals have realized the name of the game. Why do you think they’re shooting up heroin in some homeless encampment? I don’t condone it but I understand. People just need to find an alternative to being a cog in this machine. It will all come down.

Last edited:
Being a racist is seen as morally wrong in our society. Furthermore being “islamophobic” is lumped in with racism. Which is quite stupid because Islamophobia is defined as “irrational fear of” Islam. Why would it be irrational to not want terrorists or people attempting to force Islam on the west?
I love when liberals (especially white liberals) bring up islamophobia in a discussion as if to make a point about oppression. I always hit back with: "islamophobia huh? so do you agree that muslims are right about homosexuals?"

what follows is invariably one of three things:
1- a string of crudely emoted non-sequiturs about muslims being generally good and their shenanigans being the fault of religion and religion alone (and western influence!). they use this as a springboard to cast criticism on Christianity and detract from islam
2- they are driven into apoplexy
3- they throw the homosexuals under the bus. this is always followed by the old "it's their culture" poppycock.

at any rate, posing this question to them will always give you some hearty laughs and priceless comedy moments. use it with extreme prejudice

I love when liberals (especially white liberals) bring up islamophobia in a discussion as if to make a point about oppression. I always hit back with: "islamophobia huh? so do you agree that muslims are right about homosexuals?"

what follows is invariably one of three things:
1- a string of crudely emoted non-sequiturs about muslims being generally good and their shenanigans being the fault of religion and religion alone (and western influence!). they use this as a springboard to cast criticism on Christianity and detract from islam
2- they are driven into apoplexy
3- they throw the homosexuals under the bus. this is always followed by the old "it's their culture" poppycock.

at any rate, posing this question to them will always give you some hearty laughs and priceless comedy moments. use it with extreme prejudice
Apoplexy?

If bad employees can destroy a company, why can’t “bad” citizens destroy a government?

I’m going to victim blame the British people for this. In the third world the government is as terrible as anywhere else. You can be severely punished for going against it. The only difference is their government generally doesn’t antagonize its own people. Anytime people start whining someone will feel a need to reassure them. In Bangladesh they were rioting over what, job quotas? lol.

How is it possible that we’re reached a point where the government is literally replacing the population? That’s complacency. That’s nice guy syndrome. White people thinking they can do whatever they want. This is white people thinking everything just works itself out, even though most don’t even believe in God. White people being overly concerned with their own success.

White people need to be beaten over the head, as hard as possible, with the idea that things function through their participation and contribution. If you want to participate then you have to feel the weight of your actions. White people are not holding each other accountable, especially the right wing. The right is more concerned with winning hearts and minds. How has that been working out? Some news article about migrant crime has more impact than your brochure on nationalism. Funny isn’t it?

You always have a choice. Even if you don’t want to stand up for yourself, no one is truly forcing you to go to school to get beat by the bullies. The bullies win, the school wins, anytime you show up. So keep sacrificing your well-being for some magical concept that you will somehow establish yourself in this sick society while all the losers just “waste” their life.

Even thousands of white liberals have realized the name of the game. Why do you think they’re shooting up heroin in some homeless encampment? I don’t condone it but I understand. People just need to find an alternative to being a cog in this machine. It will all come down.

Christian churches in the UK being turned into mosques:

From the capture of the Church of the Divine Wisdom (Hagia Sophia) in 1453 to now, nothing ever changes with these evil people.

"A couple have been jailed for their involvement in the Hanley riots. Ciaran Lockett chanted songs, took part in a sit-down protest, stopped a police van driving through the city centre, and threw a bottle at police.

Partner Deana Evans filmed the incident, shouted and chanted.

Now 34-year-old Lockett has been jailed for 32 months and Evans locked up for 20 months"

"The disturbance moved to Town Road where Muslim leaders are seeking permission to turn St John's Church into a mosque.

Mr Wagg added: "Lockett was seen to throw missiles towards a mosque on Town Road. Lockett continued to shout and gesture while Evans filmed. Lockett can be seen singing, 'We want our country back'."

Christian churches in the UK being turned into mosques:

From the capture of the Church of the Divine Wisdom (Hagia Sophia) in 1453 to now, nothing ever changes with these evil people.

None of those images in the joo toob video are of St Johns church Hanley.The video looks and sounds rather robotic.Is it an AI generated video?The video is very confusing.I think it is agit prop and not very helpful.

This is Zabi Zamir of the Zamir Foundation which he runs alongside his brother Assad.They are Pakistanis business men and not religious nut jobs,

1725173542570.jpeg

Last edited:
GVCeSLbW4AACI2b

Back