• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Jewish Tunnels Under New York

Just when you think it can't get any worse...
1705108220300.png

Brother Nathanael is going to be breaking down the tunnels story on The Political Cesspool radio show Saturday. Should be good.

Posted from the article linked below:

"Brother Nathanael was scheduled to make a second appearance on the Alex Jones show today (January 10) to discuss the next pandemic and the Chabad tunnel in New York City that is making national headlines, but Jones canceled the interview at the last minute.

Did Alex Jones get scared? Was he pressured to cancel Brother Nathanael?

That won’t happen here.

Brother Nathanael has accepted my invitation to return to TPC on Saturday, January 13, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern / 5:00 p.m. Pacific."

https://www.thepoliticalcesspool.or...on-tunnels-and-coming-pandemic-this-saturday/

Tunnels have canvassed the NYC underground for decades. If not well over a century.

Can even see in the videos regarding this latest example, that the underground "tunnel" links to a much bigger and older tunnel.

Any of this being described as "new" and built during COVID is a lie and a distraction.

The main tunnel network has existed for a century but it appears that NYC Jews have been extending it and using cheap migrant labour to do the very dangerous work.

1705140585128.png

I was under the impression that the tunnel network was so they could get around COVID restrictions .

And so far I've only seen 1 soiled mattress and a high chair, what looks like basement trash that hasn't been thrown out.

I'm all for looking into chewish tricks, but this reels of some ADL misdirection.

I posted these earlier this week...

Got some input from my local non-jew friend about the region...

Interestingly enough he said that its Chabad Jews who believe THEIR version of Mosicah or Messiah or whatever the hell is telling them to build the temple.... and if they all get in trouble... thats justification that they're right...

Yes, they are weird sect.

its like the perfect Jew Q Anon - experience.

My friend is a catholic in the area and has nothing but disdain for Jewish practices....

Like I posted in the thread most Catholics and people in general in the area do have disdain towards them.

but is very tight lipped as he's a high profile in his industry... the fact that he messaged me after I shared a couple of memes means its enough for me to believie theres a lot of truth in the ugly stuff...

But here is where you guys are going off the rails in my opinion. Ask your friend what direct evidence he has of the ugly stuff and human trafficking through underground tunnels by this Jewish sect? Not a 4chan post, not random chatter. What does he know for sure?

You mentioned QAnon, which was a gigantic hoax with lots of 4Chan anon posts. That guy posting at this point has zero credibility and just leading your minds down a path that he knows you will believe because of preconceived notions. If he really was homeless, then he would know that homeless people die and disappear for many reasons. For all he knows he was on drugs or drunk went into a tunnel and died.

That’s as of right now. It could very well be true and it’s like rumors of pedo priests that were circulating in Catholic circles for years before it was exposed, but right now what is the direct evidence this tunnel has been used for human sacrifice or ugly stuff?

I’m just challenging you guys to think through the arguments and any preconceived notions before coming to a definite conclusion.

Please forgive the spell check

Yes, they are weird sect.

Like I posted in the thread most Catholics and people in general in the area do have disdain towards them.

But here is where you guys are going off the rails in my opinion. Ask your friend what direct evidence he has of the ugly stuff and human trafficking through underground tunnels by this Jewish sect? Not a 4chan post, not random chatter. What does he know for sure?

You mentioned QAnon, which was a gigantic hoax with lots of 4Chan anon posts. That guy posting at this point has zero credibility and just leading your minds down a path that he knows you will believe because of preconceived notions. If he really was homeless, then he would know that homeless people die and disappear for many reasons. For all he knows he was on drugs or drunk went into a tunnel and died.

That’s as of right now. It could very well be true and it’s like rumors of pedo priests that were circulating in Catholic circles for years before it was exposed, but right now what is the direct evidence this tunnel has been used for human sacrifice or ugly stuff?

I’m just challenging you guys to think through the arguments and any preconceived notions before coming to a definite conclusion.
I get the 4 Chan thing ... It's just as likely to be fake as true... It's more interesting that factual use.

What more evidence do we need than blood stained mattresses and baby strollers in the tunnels?

I get the 4 Chan thing ... It's just as likely to be fake as true... It's more interesting that factual use.

What more evidence do we need than blood stained mattresses and baby strollers in the tunnels?

Ok, interesting this was brought up. First, does someone in this thread have a picture of the actual baby stroller that was in the tunnel? I can’t find one, from what I see it looks like a baby chair, which if you’re transporting or trafficking victims doesn’t really make much sense at all. Unless it’s a baby car chair, but I can’t tell. Looks like one they use to feed a baby.

So we have that item and a supposed blood stained mattress (is it blood, feces, or another substance? I can’t tell from the picture.)

Ok let’s say it is blood, again it’s a massive leap to say people or kids were trafficked and or killed in the tunnel. I actually have a slightly blood stained mattress and contrary to what @GuitarVH thinks, Seth Rich has never stepped foot in my home or was it the CIA or Mossad dude? Please let me know. Also that baby chair is really flat, I can’t prove or tell you how I know, but 3D baby chairs don’t exist…and I’ll type of a 1000 word salad post proving it all very soon…but I digress.

Here’s how it happened. I have/had a mole near my ribs that unbeknownst to me got partially ripped off during an MMA class under my rash guard. I took a shower that night, but it was late and I didn’t notice it was still partially bleeding after I dried off and went to bed. The next day I woke up with a bunch of dried blood, on my sheets that seeped a bit into the mattress.

Want to know what I really think? It’s much more mundane and that is…..it’s simply junk. Someone didn’t want to properly dispose of them and just threw them there because they were too lazy to throw them into the trash.

Ok that’s my take. Now here’s where I partially agree with some of you guys. If this was anyone else, Hindus, Buddhists, Unitarians, whoever else and they dug some tunnel and damaged the integrity of the building it would probably be shut down in days.

This wasn’t, why? Because for sure some of these Hasidic guys are connected with money and influence in the city.

Ok, interesting this was brought up. First, does someone in this thread have a picture of the actual baby stroller that was in the tunnel? I can’t find one, from what I see it looks like a baby chair, which if you’re transporting or trafficking victims doesn’t really make much sense at all. Unless it’s a baby car chair, but I can’t tell. Looks like one they use to feed a baby.

So we have that item and a supposed blood stained mattress (is it blood, feces, or another substance? I can’t tell from the picture.)

Ok let’s say it is blood, again it’s a massive leap to say people or kids were trafficked and or killed in the tunnel. I actually have a slightly blood stained mattress and contrary to what @GuitarVH thinks, Seth Rich has never stepped foot in my home or was it the CIA or Mossad dude? Please let me know. Also that baby chair is really flat, I can’t prove or tell you how I know, but 3D baby chairs don’t exist…and I’ll type of a 1000 word salad post proving it all very soon…but I digress.

Here’s how it happened. I have/had a mole near my ribs that unbeknownst to me got partially ripped off during an MMA class under my rash guard. I took a shower that night, but it was late and I didn’t notice it was still partially bleeding after I dried off and went to bed. The next day I woke up with a bunch of dried blood, on my sheets that seeped a bit into the mattress.

Want to know what I really think? It’s much more mundane and that is…..it’s simply junk. Someone didn’t want to properly dispose of them and just threw them there because they were too lazy to throw them into the trash.

Ok that’s my take. Now here’s where I partially agree with some of you guys. If this was anyone else, Hindus, Buddhists, Unitarians, whoever else and they dug some tunnel and damaged the integrity of the building it would probably be shut down in days.

This wasn’t, why? Because for sure some of these Hasidic guys are connected with money and influence in the city.
That's such a dismissive take. Which is fine.... But it's got very normie energy.

Why isn't it more likely that a group of religious extremists (,who view outsiders as dogs, who literally believe it's ok to rape and kill children) have used the tunnels for nefarious illegal activity?

I mean you can put your head in the sand all you want, but don't assume that we are going to buy it.

The amount of pederasty and abuse in the Hasidic Community is too significant just to brush this all off as coincidence.

Especially when this is the HQ of the Chabad Organization... Makes it hard to just accept that it's all a nothing burger.

Also that baby chair is really flat, I can’t prove or tell you how I know, but 3D baby chairs don’t exist…and I’ll type of a 1000 word salad post proving it all very soon…but I digress.
I have a similar baby chair and it folds up flat like that but overall I think these tunnels are mundane ways for the chews to get around. Honestly silly.

That's such a dismissive take. Which is fine.... But it's got very normie energy.

Why isn't it more likely that a group of religious extremists (,who view outsiders as dogs, who literally believe it's ok to rape and kill children) have used the tunnels for nefarious illegal activity?

I simply don’t think or believe they currently believe this. Like any group, you are going to have extremists and bad apples. But to say ALL of these Hasidic/Chabad people believe this is just shortsighted and wrong.

If there are pedo priests, do you demonize every Catholic?

If you have one Orthodox metropolitan accused of secretly being married, assuming it’s substantiated, does that indict every Orthodox person?

So it was interesting and I went down the rabbit hole with these guys to see what they really think or believe. Note that these are all questions by Chabad people asking a Chabad rabbi.

You’re right there is some vile stuff in there.

Example:

Q: Did God once not just promote, but command genocide, including women and children, even infants?

A: Yes. Not genocide as we know it, since no one spoke of genes in those times, but something that looks quite ugly nonetheless.

Q: Does God command or condone similar acts today?

A: Thank God, no…

There are other questions by their group like:

Is it ethical to regift?
Why can’t I be vengeful like God?
How can I live without causing others harm?
What is humility?

Why honor the rich?

I am nauseated by the way the Jewish community honors rich people. Every corner of my synagogue has some plaque in the name of some major donor.

There are many more. The differences, turning the other cheek is definitely not in their values, giving loans is an act of charity (lol), so yeah they have some different beliefs.

The fact that these followers are actually asking these questions shows that every member is not what you describe at all, not even close.

What I see is modern people being very confused by some of their religious teachings and trying to figure things out.

The amount of pederasty and abuse in the Hasidic Community is too significant just to brush this all off as coincidence

You can say the same thing about the Catholic Church. I don’t generalize the vile acts of some bad apples as representative of them.

Especially when this is the HQ of the Chabad Organization... Makes it hard to just accept that it's all a nothing burger.

I simply don’t think or believe they currently believe this. Like any group, you are going to have extremists and bad apples. But to say ALL of these Hasidic/Chabad people believe this is just shortsighted and wrong.

If there are pedo priests, do you demonize every Catholic?

If you have one Orthodox metropolitan accused of secretly being married, assuming it’s substantiated, does that indict every Orthodox person?

So it was interesting and I went down the rabbit hole with these guys to see what they really think or believe. Note that these are all questions by Chabad people asking a Chabad rabbi.

You’re right there is some vile stuff in there.

Example:

Q: Did God once not just promote, but command genocide, including women and children, even infants?

A: Yes. Not genocide as we know it, since no one spoke of genes in those times, but something that looks quite ugly nonetheless.

Q: Does God command or condone similar acts today?

A: Thank God, no…

There are other questions by their group like:

Is it ethical to regift?
Why can’t I be vengeful like God?
How can I live without causing others harm?
What is humility?

Why honor the rich?

I am nauseated by the way the Jewish community honors rich people. Every corner of my synagogue has some plaque in the name of some major donor.

There are many more. The differences, turning the other cheek is definitely not in their values, giving loans is an act of charity (lol), so yeah they have some different beliefs.

The fact that these followers are actually asking these questions shows that every member is not what you describe at all, not even close.

What I see is modern people being very confused by some of their religious teachings and trying to figure things out.

The amount of pederasty and abuse in the Hasidic Community is too significant just to brush this all off as coincidence

You can say the same thing about the Catholic Church. I don’t generalize the vile acts of some bad apples as representative of them.
Ok...I understand what you're are trying to say...
The issues is that these are the core believers with sway internationally and they have a tendency for exploitation and pederasty engrained in their culture and religious practices.

If we are going to not do the guilty by association tactic...Riddle me this Batman... How do you square that logic with:

The talmud literally says:

Jesus is in a vat of semen and excrement...

And

The Virgin Mary was a whore and raped by Roman Soldiers.

And

It's okay to rape and kill gentile children.

And

It's ok to steal from gentiles.

Of course there was are individuals Jews that don't highlight this and are good people, just wrong about Christ... But you absolutely can make a generalization about these people.

How familiar are you with talmudic Judaism? It appears not so much.

Back