Jewish Tunnels Under New York

Tldw - The tunnel was connected to a Mikhvah. Mikhvahs are ritual bathhouses used to purify these Orthodox Jews before and after sex or after a woman's period, and before their high holy days. The Talmud says sex with boys is okay. An Orthodox rabbi once witnessed an anal rape of a boy in one of these Mikhvahs, confronted the elder doing it, was slapped in the face for interrupting him, and later on the street the witness rabbi had bleach thrown in his face, burning him and temporarily blinding him. Allegedly this child rape is absolutely rampant in the Orthodox Jewish community.

The Orthodox Jews have their own religious schools that they all go to, boys and girls. The girls are not taught anything useful in the real world. If those girls become women and have children, and they object to these things, they become shunned/ kicked out of the community and they're on their own with no skills.

I felt nauseous listening to this video.

Sounds similar to a certain other middle eastern monotheistic faith arrangement's practices with certain schools...famous for setting up schools.... That just so happens that they don't play nice with this group either.... Also famous for diddling kids...

But what do I know.

Eta... (In case any ambiguity... I aint making a Catholic joke here)

Last edited:
Quick reminder everyone that Nick Fuentes will apparently be debating Gavin McInnes on the JQ and Zionism on Elijah Schaffer's Rumble tonight.
Should be very interesting, I've been waiting for Gavin to engage in open debate about this for a long time.
He's got a certain soft spot on the Jewish tendencies.

Sometimes Gavin is so spot on...and on other things Apollo wayyy off.

Im sure it will at least be quite funny.

Tldw - The tunnel was connected to a Mikhvah. Mikhvahs are ritual bathhouses used to purify these Orthodox Jews before and after sex or after a woman's period, and before their high holy days. The Talmud says sex with boys is okay. An Orthodox rabbi once witnessed an anal rape of a boy in one of these Mikhvahs, confronted the elder doing it, was slapped in the face for interrupting him, and later on the street the witness rabbi had bleach thrown in his face, burning him and temporarily blinding him. Allegedly this child rape is absolutely rampant in the Orthodox Jewish community.

The Orthodox Jews have their own religious schools that they all go to, boys and girls. The girls are not taught anything useful in the real world. If those girls become women and have children, and they object to these things, they become shunned/ kicked out of the community and they're on their own with no skills.

I felt nauseous listening to this video.

I used to think the Muslims were off their rockers for their insane behavior, but it's clear now that Mohammad and his followers were just copying the jews.

f1e59c54860dc811.jpg

Hasn't Benny replied at this point? I think it was the basic ZOG line of "they were trying to circumvent Coof rules, so akshually, it was very based" and then "and now they call us rats and vermin, antisemitism is out of control".

Either way, I'm just glad that most people seem to be on the same page on it. The Adam Friedland Show segment was good, too.

Language warning though.

I complained loudly to my church when they shutdown during COVID. I had no problem with it for the first month but when people weren't dying I started to complain loudly. The church is run in a "just following orders" type of hierarchy and local churches were prevented by leadership from opening. I was offered an alternative solution that made me very happy and fulfilled my family's spiritual needs.

These being COVID tunnels literally makes no sense, but I'd like to point out to any so-called Christian who didn't go to church for months during lockdowns that Jews apparently ignored the law to 'worship' so why didn't they? Why are you, Christian, a pansy? Would Jesus himself locked down? Given what He did with the lepers, I'd say no.

(I know the COVID thing is an obvious distraction but we should point out to conservative Americans how spineless they are whenever we can. They will not change without feedback.)

Quick reminder everyone that Nick Fuentes will apparently be debating Gavin McInnes on the JQ and Zionism on Elijah Schaffer's Rumble tonight.
Should be very interesting, I've been waiting for Gavin to engage in open debate about this for a long time.
I think Nick has learned enough from the TRS guys to destroy Gavin on this subject. Nick's biggest mistake/weakness is tying himself to Trump, which can be used to attack him on this subject. So, Gavin does have that out and will likely use it. That is how I expect it to go, Gavin is getting crushed, pulls out that Trump agrees with him, Nick is shutdown by making this huge mistake.

Sounds similar to a certain other middle eastern monotheistic faith arrangement's practices with certain schools...famous for setting up schools.... That just so happens that they don't play nice with this group either.... Also famous for diddling kids...

But what do I know.

Eta... (In case any ambiguity... I aint making a Catholic joke here)
I guess what our ancestors said about these people was right, and not what those Mideast Semitic tribal religions (cults) said about our ancestors. Go figure!

Last edited:
I think Nick has learned enough from the TRS guys to destroy Gavin on this subject. Nick's biggest mistake/weakness is tying himself to Trump, which can be used to attack him on this subject. So, Gavin does have that out and will likely use it. That is how I expect it to go, Gavin is getting crushed, pulls out that Trump agrees with him, Nick is shutdown by making this huge mistake.
Nick already crushed Halsey, Jacob Wohl, and Alex Jones on this subject in years past. I think he'll be doing okay.

(I know the COVID thing is an obvious distraction but we should point out to conservative Americans how spineless they are whenever we can. They will not change without feedback.)
The problem in America is, to grossly oversimplify it, you have the Christian left (Methodists, Anglicans, some Lutheran congregations), which aren't going to offer any resistance, and then you have the Christian right, your evangelicals, who are basically in a Heaven's Gate styled apocalypse cult that worships Jews/Israel instead of aliens coming in on a comet.

The Christian left espouses the values of the Jews, and the Christian right supports the goals of the Jews (Mideast regional dominance with the US as a powerful golem). The American Christian right still should have seen through the lockdown nonsense, but they're run almost exclusively by boomers, the most psyopped American generation.

Times are looking tough because the boomers need to lose their positions of power for meaningful positive change to happen, but the boomers are also one of the last competent generations in America, each one from then on is worse than the last. To get to something better we're going to have to go through harder times yet.

I complained loudly to my church when they shutdown during COVID. I had no problem with it for the first month but when people weren't dying I started to complain loudly. The church is run in a "just following orders" type of hierarchy and local churches were prevented by leadership from opening. I was offered an alternative solution that made me very happy and fulfilled my family's spiritual needs.

These being COVID tunnels literally makes no sense, but I'd like to point out to any so-called Christian who didn't go to church for months during lockdowns that Jews apparently ignored the law to 'worship' so why didn't they? Why are you, Christian, a pansy? Would Jesus himself locked down? Given what He did with the lepers, I'd say no.

The only churches I know that never closed down were Apologia Church and Grace Community Church, both Reformed churches. My local church did close down but quickly began congregating again.

Back