January 6th / Capital Insurrection Thread

I've heard people reference the Devon Stack / Blackpilled 7 part series he did on PatCon, but just recently started watching it.
PATCON, short for Patriot Conspiracy, consisted primarily of three FBI undercover agents posing as members of a fictional extremist group

The inspiration behind this series was a weird January 6th documentary that he reviews that vaguely blames "just violent white people who hate for no reason."

I don't have much interest in January 6th as I view it as a pretty pathetic attempt at insurrection by the attendees and horrible leadership by the guy supposedly leading the group "I'll be right there with you" but I assure you even if you don't care about Jan 6th it's a very interesting series to watch.

He goes into the history of Ruby Ridge, Waco, TX, Oklahoma City, etc. (the Jan 6th Documentary ties all this together as reasons for insurrection which is partly true but comically exaggerated) and it's fascinating to see these subjects looked back on today.

There's one shocking case where the FBI arrested a (white) guy in California after Ok City (he was too far away to have been directly involved) and he turned up dead, autopsy showed he was tortured and interrogated to death in an American holding facility and unlike George Floyd we don't even know the guys name (I vaguely remembered hearing about his brother making a stink about it at the time but of course nothing was done).

Three points that really struck me:

(1) How REAL these 1990s movements were. None of the lies / distractions / limited hangouts / etc that we have today. White people would just come out and say "The ATF are murderers." Or one of these supposed white guy fugitives the feds went to his town and told people to turn him in and rat on him and they publicly said on national TV "Nah, I wouldn't do that. Actually if I came across him I would HELP him. He's a good guy."

People like Bill Cooper and Dr. William Luther Pierce just told the truth. There was none of the mixed Alex Jones type disinformation "Chicoms run Hollywood." And it's impressive how they got the JQ in the days before the internet when we couldn't see all the (((coincidences))) as easily.

(2) How the idea of culture / custom / religion is gone from any discussion today. There's one point where there are some Vietnamese fishers causing problems in Texas and the Texans say "Well what really needs to happen is they need to be educated on our laws, but not really that, mostly our customs and how we do things here." Today, the talk would be 100% limited to what the law says.

There's even one part where a Texan guy says well my government wouldn't help, so, since I am a white guy, I went and asked the Klan to help and they did" hahaha

(3) The SAME people keep coming up again and again. Joe Biden. Vince Foster. Merrick Garland. For decades.

Example: Joe Biden saying "The Waco TX people committed suicide. The government didn't kill them"
The Vince Foster part is pretty chilling. And you understand why he was killed.

I haven't completed the series but so far the conclusion is what they hate more than ANYTHING is the European Man and the Family. Probably even more so than Christianity. They openly will say whites are bad and should decline if not die off completely.

Part 1 Ruby Ridge massacre
Part 2 Wako massacre
Part 3 Oklahoma bombing
Part 4 Ashli Babbit and Louis Beam and Sea Drift
Part 5 The Order https://www.bitchute.com/video/msHW1AgDSIEC/
Part 6 Charlotteville https://www.bitchute.com/video/1JPCdoMmR1Tk/
Part 7 Conclusion https://www.bitchute.com/video/PV8NPgvuvfmx/

We will never know, but it is curious as to who in the White House was aware of the J6 trap before it was set.

A reminder that Thomas Massey, from Kentucky (along with Rand Paul, probably the only other decent congresscritter) is by far the most Green Politician, having a farm that is 100% off the grid (but he is a conservative so you will never hear that) and raises less money than 441 members in the House of Representatives.

What's that, you say? There are only 435 voting members in the House?

Yeah, but the legislature is so corrupt that the NON VOTING FAKE MEMBERS FROM THE VIRGIN ISLANDS, PUERTO RICO, MARIANA ISLANDS, DC, SAMOA AND GUAM RAISE MORE MONEY THAN MASSEY. (I guess that is the corrupt corporations and deep state hedging their bets, that if one day those regions achieve statehood then their rep is already bought and paid for). Massey refuses to go along with the Republican elites so he is excluded from all the big fundraisers and just gets $5 or $10 here and there from real people in his district. And maybe the only one not paid off by AIPAC.

He is the only person in Washington representing the people (I guess proof that democracy can technically work, at least in theory).

And also the only truly Green politician. Gotta love it!

A significant win for J6'ers.

The court narrowed one specific charge - obstructing an official proceeding - that the DOJ had relied on in more than 300 J6 cases, including Trump's, Axios reports. This charge has been used almost exclusively to prosecute white-collar crimes like evidence tampering, however the DOJ tried to apply it to J6 defendants, arguing that the riot was an attempt to obstruct an official proceeding - that being the certification of the 2020 election.

The court on Friday said that prosecutors would now need to show that a defendant interfered with documents, records or other material parts of an official proceeding. They also sent the case back to a lower court to reassess Jan. 6 cases in light of the new test.

It's a shame that a.) Many have already been convicted on obstruction, and this ruling will not affect them, and b.) it took 4 years since J6 before SCOTUS stepped in to stop the injustice.

That's why, ultimately, winning SCOTUS seats isn't helpful for short term problems. Most of the time it takes years, and that's if you win a lottery system to even be heard in the first place.

A significant win for J6'ers.

It's a shame that a.) Many have already been convicted on obstruction, and this ruling will not affect them, and b.) it took 4 years since J6 before SCOTUS stepped in to stop the injustice.

That's why, ultimately, winning SCOTUS seats isn't helpful for short term problems. Most of the time it takes years, and that's if you win a lottery system to even be heard in the first place.
This is huge.

And a reason why the president does matter.

Imagine if we had 9 Jumanji Jackson's or Sotomayors.

Eta..

They also cucked out on Bannon

Roberts is compromised im sure.

Back