January 6th / Capital Insurrection Thread

She reeks of alcohol and bad decisions.

I thought he was pretty based but then I read a few tweets down and he said this:

"Vivek Ramaswamy would be the first president that is a straight person of color. It's time."

With that logic firmly in mind, it's time for a White European Christian to be the President of India, Japan, Nigeria, China and/or Israel. Come on all you countries that have nothing to do with western civilization, let a White man rule over you. That would be so BASED!

I thought he was pretty based but then I read a few tweets down and he said this:

"Vivek Ramaswamy would be the first president that is a straight person of color. It's time."

With that logic firmly in mind, it's time for a White European Christian to be the President of India, Japan, Nigeria, China and/or Israel. Come on all you countries that have nothing to do with western civilization, let a White man rule over you. That would be so BASED!
Possibly just a troll/joke.

If a white woman ran for President of India she’d get elected by all of the thirsty Indian guys who pedistalize white girls

I'm not American, but how can it be considered an insurrection, if the current president was still Donald Trump?

Most of the footage I have seen is of folk casually wandering around the buildings. I'm so glad I wasn't in Washington that day, because, as a tourist, with no political motivation whatsoever, I would probably have been inclined to wander around the building too.

Full quote
Part of me is gratified by this maniacal speech.

Why? Because it proves we are prevailing over the J6 narrative. Biden, Matthew Graves, Merrick Garland, celeb J6 cops--their stunts over the past few days show they are LOSING control over Jan 6--a fedsurrection they thought for sure would not just take out Trump but the entire MAGA movement.

They thought it would end the GOP and result in mass defections to the Democratic Party. They thought it would end questions about the 2020 election.

They didn't think anyone would ever question what happened, how it happened, or expose the lies it was built upon. They thought their dirty secrets would be hidden forever.

But it's all collapsing right when they need the narrative to hold most. Jack Smith's J6 prosecution of Trump is teetering. SCOTUS could overturn the most common felony count.

Polls show more people now vs 2021 think the 2020 election was illegitimate. They don't blame Trump (aside from nearly 100 percent of Democrats) for January 6.

The public, according to WashPo poll, is split as to whether Jan 6 was mostly peaceful or violent.

And suspicion about the animating role of the FBI and other government agencies continues to grow.

That's why Biden is ranting and raving and cheering the imprisonment of political dissidents and denouncing truth seekers and pretending he's George Washington at Valley Forge.

THEY F*CKING LOST JANUARY 6.

It was never supposed to happen.

510a0eb6ed4b6572.jpeg

Proud Boy who stormed Capitol gets 6 years after expressing 'no remorse'

A Washington state member of the Proud Boys who participated in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection has been sentenced to six years behind bars, according to the Justice Department, which said he expressed "no remorse" for his actions.

We can all be thankful that the DOJ is keeping Americans safe from such heinous criminals:

Bru spent about 13 minutes inside the Capitol building, during which the Justice Department said he is documented taking selfies while flashing Proud Boys hand signs with the Senate Floor behind him where minutes prior Secret Service was evacuating officials, including then-Vice President Mike Pence and his family.

13 minutes of taking selfies = 6 years in prison:

On Wednesday, U.S. District Chief Judge James Boasberg handed him a jail sentence of 72 months and 36 months of surprised release. Bru was also ordered to pay a $7,946 fine and $2,000 in restitution.

"You could give me 100 years and I would still do it all over again," Bru told Boasberg during Wednesday's sentencing hearing, according to a release from the Justice Department.

Back