Grocery Stores are becoming unbearable

Though some had noticed this back in the 80s already (I remember 80s music video about barcodes on food packaging that gets scanned being the sign of slavery to dark forces)
I remember attending a Pentecostal church service in the 80s, and that subject was part of the sermon. If they hadn't started chanting in tongues after that, I might've taken them seriously.

It looks like the video was shot in Japan in the 80s, judging by the streets, the houses and the vehicles. As a sidenote, QR codes were invented in Japan to create a barcode that could easily track automobiles and automobile parts during manufacturing. It soon moved on to other things that we see everyday today ( eg tickets, websites, etc).

I'm amazed that you managed to find such a video.
It looks like the video was shot in Japan in the 80s, judging by the streets, the houses and the vehicles. As a sidenote, QR codes were invented in Japan to create a barcode that could easily track automobiles and automobile parts during manufacturing. It soon moved on to other things that we see everyday today ( eg tickets, websites, etc).
It was made by a Christain-cult called The Family International. The same cult that Joaquin Phoenix's family grew up in. A few of my family members even came across them and their songs.

Still, this song is pretty good and an excellent warning about globalhomo supermarkets. I also like Cathy's 1980s sweetheart-look in the video that Boomers and Gen X men got to enjoy back in those day 😁 Feel sorry for Millennial, Gen Z, and soon Gen Alpha men.

You and I have similar taste in women, sir. :cool:
I love that wholesome look she had in the video. They don't make them like that anymore. I wonder who that actress is and what she looks like now.
She's most likely a member of this cult as they were known for making this type of content with their members to preach or attract new members. I doubt she is still with this cult because they had some controversial non-wholesome ways to get members, which was actually why Joaquin Phoenix's family left the cult. Hopefully, she remained wholesome in her real life.

That was normal bitd
You can still somewhat find them today, just in the third world. She is just one cold approach away in a non-globalhomo supermarket 😉

You and I have similar taste in women, sir. :cool:
I love that wholesome look she had in the video. They don't make them like that anymore. I wonder who that actress is and what she looks like now.
Yeah western women actually used to be attractive back in the 1980s and even 1990s. Amazing how quickly things change.

She's most likely a member of this cult as they were known for making this type of content with their members to preach or attract new members. I doubt she is still with this cult because they had some controversial non-wholesome ways to get members, which was actually why Joaquin Phoenix's family left the cult. Hopefully, she remained wholesome in her real life.

You can still somewhat find them today, just in the third world. She is just one cold approach away in a non-globalhomo supermarket 😉
Back in the day, we used to call this "missionary dating".

Back