• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill)

GL said he traveled 1300km by bike in 2 days. Maybe he's a superhuman, but I don't think that is possible. Why did he stay in the country, even after he was arrested and released, and after his wife and child(ren) had left? Something seems fishy about the whole thing.

I've done 1300km in one day on one bike many times.

Am I hyper human now?

Edit; I just saw your correction, yes it's motorcycling we're talking about.

Definitely sad news. Husband and father. I always felt he genuinely stood up said what he believed, even in harm’s way.

Paid the ultimate price and likely had a very rough time in custody. Offers perspective. Life can always get worse. Be grateful.

I don't really know who Lira is but he was an American citizen and we are funding this tranny jewlensky's war and this is what we get for it? An imprisoned, tortured, and now dead US citizen? I don't care what Lira said, if Ukraine wants to join The West then they must be forced to abide by our laws. Namely, freedom of speech, right to a speedy trial, and no cruel or unusual punishment. I know the whole thing is a sham anyways so no surprises here at CIK I'm sure, but this cannot go without severe punishment and accountability. I hope and pray Tucker (Alex, Nick, Peters, Brand, etc.) continue to blow the roof off this story and never let it slide down the memory hole.

Wow. I enjoyed his 'Coach Red Pill' stuff on YT. He seemed pretentious but very based. Really sad news. RIP.
I really miss those videos of his. Hopefully they are saved somewhere out there on the net.

Yes, he sounded a bit pretentious. But I liked that about his character as it added to his higher educational background, and it separated him from the D-bag PUA types on YouTube who talked in dude-speak.

Respect to Cernovich for bringing this to his platform:

Between Tucker and Cernovich, this sad story will get broad exposure.

Dark side of all this is that the dissident section has received warning: violate the narrative at your own risk. US citizen - we'll let you dangle in the wind. Foreign citizen - we might actively pursue you. Cernovich has been predicting some heavy retribution in the near future for all dissidents. Gonzalo paid the price. RIP

Back