• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Forum Software Issues and Suggestions

A minor issue: Our old 'concerned' emoticon is now labelled 'neutral', but it is still going to be used as concerned reaction. Can the label be changed to say 'concerned'?

JF4F9SI.png

Isn't this "Shocked"?

We have a new dark theme now called "XF2.1 Default Dark" which is more similar to RVF. If you wish to revert to the old one then in the footer click the "Style chooser" and select "Dark mode".

I've always wanted an emoticon that clearly expresses confusion, for those really weird or ambiguous posts.
Maybe a face with a bunch of question marks above it.

Also, a banhammer icon would be a good way to see how many people think a certain post deserves a posting suspension for that member.

Not sure we need 5 different pepe the frog emoticons.
Also the mask emoticon reminds me of the covid lockdowns, and the less we have of that the better.
Finally, a religious forum shouldn't have a "money loving" emoticon.

Love the Pepe "toast" emoji. Not sure what the bloodshot eye "Reeee!" one means. I think one cross emoji for Amen is better than having both a Latin and Orthodox cross.

Changing the emojis is low on the to-do-list we are constructing, but the sad face will be changed.

Is there any forum with such a variaty of emojis? 🍸
And we aren't even females.
Poo still missing.

Back