• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Forum Software Issues and Suggestions

I would like to see a return of "concern" and also "curious":

thinking-face.png

Sorry for the repeat post, but I want the smile emoji when I'm feeling too reserved to laugh.

Will we be getting the denomination/religion badges too? It was definitely a nice add-on on RVF.

I think so. Valentine seems to have figured out how that system works. I want to look at the gender system today.

On the previous forum if you added text in the Reply section of a thread then navigated to another page without posting that Reply, the text was retained there if you navigated back to that page.

Do we want that function here as well? I found it helpful at times.

I've also had this issue three times. Not sure what the issue is, but if you reload the page again, maybe remove the #postN from the end of the URL it brings what you typed in back.

I placed this in the forum lounge, but in hindsight this seems to be a better thread for it:

Dark mode is looking kinda funky, it feels more like grey mode. In a way I do like it but it feels kinda "cheap". Perhaps it could be a bit darker all-round.

Perhaps the current mode could be renamed to grey mode, to then add a seperate dark mode

I placed this in the forum lounge, but in hindsight this seems to be a better thread for it:

Perhaps the current mode could be renamed to grey mode, to then add a seperate dark mode

One user requested grey mode, which it seems is a good option for people who have issues with bright and dark. It seems the switch at the top only supports two modes, but there is another switch in the footer, which looks like it accepts multiple modes. So I think we can add a dark mode too.

One user requested grey mode, which it seems is a good option for people who have issues with bright and dark. It seems the switch at the top only supports two modes, but there is another switch in the footer, which looks like it accepts multiple modes. So I think we can add a dark mode too.
I use the bottom switch so that should be alright

Is it possible to get a complete list of users on this forum?
I want to avoid inviting people from RVF multiple times.

Last edited:
Probably not an issue, more of a question to admins: how big can be the forum banner? I've been trying out different logos, just to see how it looks like (I know the forum name hasn't been settled yet). For example:
1697555208920.png

Anything's better than the xenForo logo! ;)

Just a small thing. When you highlight text when writing a message or post in the dark mode theme the highlight colour is almost white so you struggle to read the words that you are highlighting

Last edited:
Back