• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Elon Musk Thread

Not even sure which thread to put this.

US Billionaire Drowns in Tesla After Rescuers Struggle With Car's Strengthened Glass

Reinforced glass in Tesla windows can be extremely difficult to break from the inside, especially underwater.

Angela Chao, the billionaire sister in law of Mitch McConnell tragically died in a pond in her ranch in Texas when rescuers could not break the strengthened glass to get her out

“Angela Chao, the billionaire sister-in-law of Sen. Mitch McConnell, tragically drowned in a pond at her Texas ranch. It is speculated that she may have accidentally put her Tesla in reverse while attempting a three-point turn.

Since then, disturbing details have surfaced, recounting the frantic rescue efforts aimed at saving the 50-year-old CEO of shipping company Foremost Group. According to a report by The Wall Street Journal, Chao was driving her Tesla home after an evening with friends when she accidentally put the car in reverse.”

Edit apparently Tesla stepped up their game ever since the Tesla trucks glass broke so easily during a demonstration

But man that’s a really lousy way to die. Drowning because you can’t break the i breakable glass on your Tesla. I imagine she tried to call for help and the help arrived but it’s like trying to break through a tank

Last edited:
Not even sure which thread to put this.

US Billionaire Drowns in Tesla After Rescuers Struggle With Car's Strengthened Glass

Reinforced glass in Tesla windows can be extremely difficult to break from the inside, especially underwater.

Angela Chao, the billionaire sister in law of Mitch McConnell tragically died in a pond in her ranch in Texas when rescuers could not break the strengthened glass to get her out

“Angela Chao, the billionaire sister-in-law of Sen. Mitch McConnell, tragically drowned in a pond at her Texas ranch. It is speculated that she may have accidentally put her Tesla in reverse while attempting a three-point turn.

Since then, disturbing details have surfaced, recounting the frantic rescue efforts aimed at saving the 50-year-old CEO of shipping company Foremost Group. According to a report by The Wall Street Journal, Chao was driving her Tesla home after an evening with friends when she accidentally put the car in reverse.”

Edit apparently Tesla stepped up their game ever since the Tesla trucks glass broke so easily during a demonstration

Electric vehicles seem to be death traps in more ways than one.
Horrendous fires, unbreakable glass, steering that can be remotely controlled to remove your control over the vehicle, wi-fi connection that records everything you say and each place you go.
The list goes on and on.

Car must have malfunctioned when submerged and she couldn't unlock the doors??

I’d think the pressure from the water woukd make the door nearly impossible to open. I imagine she tried opening the windows but those were automatic and not working . Which leaves breaking the window

I’d think the pressure from the water woukd make the door nearly impossible to open. I imagine she tried opening the windows but those were automatic and not working . Which leaves breaking the window
Agreed. This is a problem with regular cars too, although as I understand it, the Tesla windows are extra strong. Those little hammers are included in some new cars for the purpose of breaking the window from the inside, but not if you have a Tesla, I guess.

Elon is on fire with his tweets lately. It's like he's on a one man crusade to red pill the world.

I know, I know, he said that one thing and did that other thing, so he's not one of us.

However, who else with his reach is putting out stuff like this? I think he's opening millions of eyes to what's been going on. That End Wokeness channel posts a lot of good stuff, but it only has limited reach. 100s of millions might see Elon's post.

I don't care if Elon is perfect or whatever, he's being very useful for Christians right now. Go Elon go, keep it up bro.

His support of Israel is gross but who cares, 99% of elites in the West support teh chews. Solving the chew problem will take generations.

Back