Donald Trump

For people criticizing Europe. You haven´t been to an european summer. Just beach/beer and relaxation. The next 10 days are the best of the year. Don´t lose your wits for an old orange fart.
We do have summer in the rest of the world. It's pretty nice. We have summer right here in the US right now. I'm enjoying it. No beaches except on lakes because we're inland, but they do have them elsewhere.
This is just a stupid screed.

Just more mindless hatred from the French Fop.
The implication that we don't have summer, beer, and beaches in the US is kind of entertaining though.

We do have summer in the rest of the world. It's pretty nice. We have summer right here in the US right now. I'm enjoying it. No beaches except on lakes because we're inland, but they do have them elsewhere.

The implication that we don't have summer, beer, and beaches in the US is kind of entertaining though.
Indeed...There's whole states on both coasts famous for beach culture...

I also like the implication many European make that Americans aren't well traveled. Considering I just drove 1000 miles across Texas to NM and 1000m back...and crossed 4 geographic zones (forest to plains to desert to mountain) all in a weekend... Think a box gets checked.

I also like the implication that we are uncultured. I've spent some time in 5 European countries including art/cultural/museum experienced. I've met plenty of ugly Europeans to confirm that stereotype works both ways.

Just checking to see if the golf chat has finished yet.

Confused What Happened GIF by Google

Back