Donald Trump

"The border patrol saved my life".....man he's really good sometimes. It's too bad this stuff is worthless in the grand scheme of things because it's just always going to be "orange man bad".

Anyone else find it funny that someone in the frame is holding up a sign saying "Joe Biden You're Fired!"

Almost seems like a sign doesn't it? Get it? It's a sign?

Well, I think we safely say it's correct. Joe Biden is definitely fired.

CNN Anchors tonight:
GS0cHQuWgAA1UwR

View attachment 10240

I watched his speech , I’d say the near death experience definitely changed him, I think for the better, assuming he talks like this from here on going forwards
Her surname is 'Lesby' and she has a cursed, 6-colour rainbow icon? Imagine my surprise. Fall to your knees, mourn for your sins, and piss right off, you depraved ditch-licker.

View attachment 10240

I watched his speech , I’d say the near death experience definitely changed him, I think for the better, assuming he talks like this from here on going forwards
Coming close to death is a humbling experience certainly.

I'm not sure I'd say better, but he absolutely feels more natural and down to Earth like this. I like it, but it's painful to see how much he's been affected.

If that’s true, they should interrogate the prostitute. Hate seeing simps calling them “entrepreneurs”.

How would that even work? You want the fbi agents to buy memberships to the only fans creator? That’s the only way they will get a response . It’s mostly men that run those sites, pretend to be a stripper, put up slutty photos, talk to incels and ask them for money , I assume that’s how it works?

Back